What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

News from India media,
Participants in that clash say the Chinese were carrying iron rods, in addition to weapons.

This was apparently because an Indian patrol to the same area, the previous day, had carried lathis.

Why everyone is talking about Chinese were carrying iron rods,what about Indian.
Lathis!!

lathis is a bamboo stick. just for your info...

養兵千日用在一時. I want to tell President Xi that I am too embarrass to be a Han Chinese! He does not have the guts to fight the Indians in actual combat. China should learn from the Israelis or the Pakistanis - shoot first and talk later. China is truly a paper tiger!!! Terrible leadership.

養兵千日用在一時. I want to tell President Xi that I am too embarrass to be a Han Chinese! He does not have the guts to fight the Indians in actual combat. China should learn from the Israelis or the Pakistanis - shoot first and talk later. China is truly a paper tiger!!! Terrible leadership.

China doing a crouching tiger hidden dragon now.

Will pouch on india soon

I can clearly see the party on the right side getting dominated infact one of their soldier was laying on the ground flat.

Whos on the right?

Typical Chinese propaganda, no one can even tell who is what.

Almost every other such event has a chinese soldier with a video cam near the fight but suddenly when they "beat" some imaginary Indian the videographer films from up top.
Yeah right, this shit can only work in China.

All this show is CCP getting desperate enough to release video after video every 2 days to compensate for how they still haven't taken Doklam.

I can clearly see the party on the right side getting dominated infact one of their soldier was laying on the ground flat.

Whos on the right?
Red flag on left.

Typical Chinese propaganda, no one can even tell who is what.

Almost every other such event has a chinese soldier with a video cam near the fight but suddenly when they "beat" some imaginary Indian the videographer films from up top.
Yeah right, this shit can only work in China.

All this show is CCP getting desperate enough to release video after video every 2 days to compensate for how they still haven't taken Doklam.
Modiji must be going bonkers with inferiority. India has not yet counterattacked for four days now!

Red flag on left.

So?

Where are the clear videos from all those handhelds and DSLRs that chinese soldiers usually carry? Lol

Face it that is just propaganda.

This is what usually happens, and only people succumbing to propaganda will believe otherwise.

Modiji must be going bonkers with inferiority. India has not yet counterattacked for four days now!

Counterattack for what?

We are the ones on "your land", the ball's in your court, you are the ones who needs to counter attack.
Since kung fu is soooo legit, why don't you "kung fu" the land out of us?

First they said that this incident never happened but now they claim they won this battle.

Funny chinese. What a climb-down from Megaton to MegaStone.
The CH. Word aptly suits them and their behaviour.

Lol the Chinese at it again.

So, such an incident happened.

When India media reported it, them Pakistani's were crying fake as their deeper than nonsense friend was throwing stones like bunch of bamboo girls.

Hilarious thread title Battle of Pangong Lake :omghaha:
This if for the pakistanis to see.. the martial qualities of their new masters.. :lol:

And here I was getting all worked up when I heard the word, Kung Fu!!Now, where the fucck is the kung fu??Talk about false advertisement!! :mad:
Its in chinese films only

:enjoy: :china:

Glad to see other nations and also pummelling the Indians.

But I guess Chinese are more merciful. We in Pakistan knock them out for good, well, our snipers do. :D
Modiji is so humiliated now. His bluff is naked for all the world to see!

Now is the time for Indian stock market to collapse and Western countries fleece India again.

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: Far away from the actual faceoff site at Doklam, where rival soldiers are close enough to literally smell each other in the rarefied air of the high-altitude region, the Indian security establishment is reasonably sure China will not risk a war or even "a small-scale military operation" despite all its belligerent rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...spite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

The CH. Word aptly suits them and their behaviour.

This if for the pakistanis to see.. the martial qualities of their new masters.. :lol:

Its in chinese films only
PLA launched a preemptive megaton-class decapitation strike on the Indian jawan that left him down cold on the ground, to be dragged away by medics!

Back
Top Bottom