What's new

Better off than America !

Here is something unusual for our Indian friends. Facts!

Poor infrastructure fails America, civil engineers report - CNN

"We've been talking about this for many many years," Patrick Natale, the group's executive director, told CNN.

"We really haven't had the leadership or will to take action on it. The bottom line is that a failing infrastructure cannot support a thriving economy."

The ranking -- which grades the condition of 15 infrastructure entities such as roads, bridges and dams -- is the same as the the last time such a report was issued, in 2005. In 2001, the grade was D+, slightly better but still poor.

Roads got a D-, with Americans spending more than 4.2 billion hours a year stuck in traffic. "Poor conditions cost motorists $67 billion a year in repairs and operating costs. One-third of America's major roads are in poor or mediocre condition and 45 percent of major urban highways are congested," the engineers' report said.

I think this VCheng character is under false flags... your thoughts?

Brother lets not talk about VCheng. We have all spotted what childish games he plays so lets leave it at that.
We should talk about the issues America has on this thread!!

Here is something unusual for our Indian friends. Facts!

Poor infrastructure fails America, civil engineers report - CNN

"We've been talking about this for many many years," Patrick Natale, the group's executive director, told CNN.

"We really haven't had the leadership or will to take action on it. The bottom line is that a failing infrastructure cannot support a thriving economy."

The ranking -- which grades the condition of 15 infrastructure entities such as roads, bridges and dams -- is the same as the the last time such a report was issued, in 2005. In 2001, the grade was D+, slightly better but still poor.

Roads got a D-, with Americans spending more than 4.2 billion hours a year stuck in traffic. "Poor conditions cost motorists $67 billion a year in repairs and operating costs. One-third of America's major roads are in poor or mediocre condition and 45 percent of major urban highways are congested," the engineers' report said.

Actually, this is not the real problem.

The real problem is that the whole sky over USA is FALLING! :D

Brother lets not talk about VCheng. We have all spotted what childish games he plays so lets leave it at that.

alright brother. If you say so :)

Good Advice! :D

alright brother. If you say so :)

You know superkaif is right its best just to ignore trolls.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I should ignore you but I cant help saying many a true thing in jest. You think your being sarcastic but its actually true the sky is falling over the USA metaphorically speaking

You know superkaif is right its best just to ignore trolls.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I should ignore you but I cant help saying many a true thing in jest. You think your being sarcastic but its actually true the sky is falling over the USA metaphorically speaking

Prove it, if you can.

This post is not to project any hatred towards Americans. The whole point is to highlight the fact if America does not stop its military expansionism & policing of the world while ignoring it's problems at home. It will most likely end up like the former Soviet Union

And yes as many economists have said, once America loses its reserve currency status, the sky will fall over.

Just go read Wall Street Journal. An american publication talking about the s-y-s-t-e-m-i-c failure that has occurred in USA. qed

One article in one publication, and you think it proves the sky is falling?

Come on! Let's hear some proof.

One article in one publication, and you think it proves the sky is falling?

Come on! Let's hear some proof.

There is at least one article almost every day for the last 3 years or so in the wall st journal. You know you sound like my 3 year old son who i am telling a storey when I have finished he always say and then what happend daddy. :rofl:

There is at least one article almost every day for the last 3 years or so in the wall st journal. You know you sound like my 3 year old son who i am telling a storey when I have finished he always say and then what happend daddy. :rofl:

Oh you mean ever since after Rupert Murdoch took over the WSJ? BFD.

Oh please go on, what happens next?

Back
Top Bottom