What's new

Better off than America !

There is at least one article almost every day for the last 3 years or so in the wall st journal. You know you sound like my 3 year old son who i am telling a storey when I have finished he always say and then what happend daddy. :rofl:

Yeh but after that he goes to sleep! VCheng keeps going on and on and on and on. Please Mrs Cheng take the batteries out!!lolz

Oh you mean ever since after Rupert Murdoch took over the WSJ? BFD.

Oh please go on, what happens next?

Is this my 3 year old son speaking:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Yeh but after that he goes to sleep! VCheng keeps going on and on and on and on. Please Mrs Cheng take the batteries out!!lolz

On and on and on meaningless anti pakistani dribble is his expertise

And when challenged to provide facts behind the hatred filled hot air they spout, they resort to personal attacks.

How predictably typical. :D

And at this stage I normally say to my 3 year old son go to sleep you monster and pass him to the mrs. It doesnt work with him or cheng.

And at this stage I normally say to my 3 year old son go to sleep you monster and pass him to the mrs. It doesnt work with him or cheng.

So what happens next in your fantasy about the US downfall? Let's hear it, and back it up with some proof this time, please.

Muslims are being killed all over by american army as a collateral damage

Actually more Muslims are killed by idiots of their own faith, aka, "Muslims" than anyone else. Check out the stats. And you blame the US?

Anyhow, that article is really depressing. I stay in one of the poorest states of US, but nowhere even in this state do I see "crumbling" infrastructure! Are you sure it is talking about US?

Actually more Muslims are killed by idiots of their own faith, aka, "Muslims" than anyone else. Check out the stats. And you blame the US?

Anyhow, that article is really depressing. I stay in one of the poorest states of US, but nowhere even in this state do I see "crumbling" infrastructure! Are you sure it is talking about US?

America is the one that provides fertile ground for terrorist cultivation by the killing of innocents. The relatives of those victims can not attack america so they get brain washed by evil people who tell them its a way of getting their own back

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

So what happens next in your fantasy about the US downfall? Let's hear it, and back it up with some proof this time, please.

Can you not r e a d. I am not going to repeat earlier posts.

Can you not r e a d. I am not going to repeat earlier posts.

Oh I can read, but I want to know what happens NEXT in your fantasy as you make it up! :D

Very true. Muslim casualties (innocent, not so innocent) by US hands pales in comparison to what Muslims have done to each other. I think, for him, it is not acceptable that a non-Muslim kills a Muslim. He is not concerned about their death, per se.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

America is the one that provides fertile ground for terrorist cultivation by the killing of innocents. The relatives of those victims can not attack america so they get brain washed by evil people who tell them its a way of getting their own back

You mean how it provided fertile ground in Afghanistan so that Taliban would support AQ against US?

Very true. Muslim casualties (innocent, not so innocent) by US hands pales in comparison to what Muslims have done to each other. I think, for him, it is not acceptable that a non-Muslim kills a Muslim. He is not concerned about their death, per se.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

You mean how it provided fertile ground in Afghanistan so that Taliban would support AQ against US?

and jdme i was wondering when you would go off topic. Yo had been a good boy until now. Stick to the thread rather than going off at a tangent.
Many thanks

and jdme i was wondering when you would go off topic. Yo had been a good boy until now. Stick to the thread rather than going off at a tangent.
Many thanks

Yeah, so who is better off the America is the topic, please carry on and enlighten us.

If you exclude the Iran-Iraq war started by the US backed (then later US dumped) military dictator Saddam Hussein, then no, the historical casualty of Muslim v. Muslim violence in the 20th century does NOT exceed the US inflicted casualties.

The US indeed has old and decaying infrastructure even as their military budget increases. The military budget increases every year, only the rate changes, while education, infrastructure, public health all get cut.

The other thing that increases every year of course is social welfare handouts. That's the stick and carrot approach. Don't rebel, there will be beer to drink and food to eat. Rebel, and the National Guard is waiting.

Things like education and public health is called investing in the people. Investing in the military is called investing in killing people. We all see which has led to far higher profits for the US.

Yep the US has been on a downward spiral for a long time now. The shine off the US has is now long long. I can remember when the US was respected for its promotion of human rights and freedom, well in many western countries anyways. Now the US tortures, locks people up with trial, covers up the murder of innocents and has no regard for international concerns. America has lost its was big time.
The US is now at a cross roads, it will be interested to see which way it goes I reckon. The age of having the biggest guns to shore up your security is over. Clearly the most important factor in a countries security will be economic this century and beyond. The US is an old tiger that has not learnt any new tricks, old infrastructure, an out of date political system, massive economic problems, huge social problems, out of control crime...the list goes onand on. If anybody thinks the US is a modern country then you are incorrect.
Saying that though I dont believe the US is in such a bad shape as what some commentators make out. They have the best schools in the world, a very hard working ethic, a mountain of assets and a willing population of motivated intelligent people.
The US is going to learn this century it will need to radically cut back on its military and try to find its place in this new world. It will be a humbling experience for the US, its just a matter of how much the US will kick and scream as it goes down a peg or two.

Very interesting thread Hafizzz sahib. I can see clearly the ending of the USA dream. I don't believe its premature its reality. People that believes its premature are living in denial and dreaming.

what do you base your economics on I'm curious. The debt issue is a long term problem and not a near term issue. There are actions being taken to reduce that debt and it will be sucessful. But the claims of the US demise is a hoot when it's treasury bills are still sold at 2% ! lowest interest rates ever!... That tells you it is a solid economy or is considered as as one world wide... Its 15 trillion economy 3x larger the next country on GDP standings.

we all heard in the 80's how japan was going take over the US blah blah... we have all heard the talk about Us demise many a times- but facts on the ground show that it's fundamentals are strong--- world still looks at the US to lead the way ... markets still have full confidence in the US. did you even know that there is 3 trillion dollars sitting in its companies coffers waiting to invest? Its not a cash flow issue amongst them , its just a " waiting on demand and some regulatory changes " issue. Those things will change for the positive at some point and I suspect in the next 3 years tops (as do most economists)

Back
Top Bottom