What's new

Bin Roye will be released in India and other countries this Eid

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bin Roye will be releases simultaneously in India as well as at least eight other countries along with its release in Pakistan this Eid.

Bin Roye’s distributor HUM Network has inked a deal with international film distributor B4U Motion Pictures to secure the release of their film in the UK, USA, India, Canada, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Sweden. The film is also expected to release in Denmark and Norway and two other countries which will soon be revealed. Also, the film’s music album is going to be available worldwide on July 6.

No chances of it in India.Salman Khan is releasing Bajrangi Bhaijaan on Eid

I read the novel and i puked.
So much dramay baazi is just too much for my taste.

It is like the drama styled movie so I am not sure about the success of this movie. The other 2-3 movies I heard, soon to be released in Pakistan looks promising... wish Lollywood the very best of luck

No one's expecting it to make millions of dollars
I am not saying it will not make bangup bucks.What I was implying was that releasing a movie parallel to a Salman Khan flick pretty much ensures that it will be nothing other than a flop(unless it is something of Oscar quality).

I am not saying it will not make bangup bucks.What I was implying was that releasing a movie parallel to a Salman Khan flick pretty much ensures that it will be nothing other than a flop(unless it is something of Oscar quality).
Still, would be interesting to see how a pakistani movie does in India

from the trailer, it has too many choreographed song/dances... too jarring... anyway, will go watch the first pakistani film to be released in theatres in india.

if it is about obsessive love, i am watching... because i understand. ;)

from the trailer, it has too many choreographed song/dances... too jarring... anyway, will go watch the first pakistani film to be released in theatres in india.

if it is about obsessive love, i am watching... because i understand. ;)

:P yeh it would be obsessive love

BTW Hamyun Saeed :/ anyway NVM i dont see him as a good hero

:P yeh it would be obsessive love

:tup:

BTW Hamyun Saeed :/ anyway NVM i dont see him as a good hero

he reminded me of the indian tv actor, shahbaz khan, who played hyder ali in the serial "the sword of tipu sultan"...

196284-shahbaz-khan.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom