What's new

'Mujib: The Making of a Nation' releases today in 200 halls

Do the names like Shahriar Kabir, Muntasir Mamun, and Asaduzzaman Nur ring the bell?

Shahriar Kabir should cut off his moustache, give up and get back to secret Hindu Devi Aradhana in his private closet. He is old and will meet his maker soon.

Ek waqt namaaz adai korsey boila mone hoina.

I don't know why people call him Murgi Kabir, but I'm sure there is a Shan-e-nazool. :-)

1699677109175.png

Do the names like Shahriar Kabir, Muntasir Mamun, and Asaduzzaman Nur ring the bell?
They are chetona brigade.

I don’t see them as Muslims!

Same as the idiots who died in 1952..”bhasha andolon” 🤣🤣

Why would you die to preserve a second rate language?

Same as the idiots who died in 1952..”bhasha andolon” 🤣🤣

Why would you die to preserve a second rate language?
Bangla is our mother tongue. Calling it second rate is not expected from an educated person like you. We are indebted to Bhasha Shaheeds who laid their lives for us.

Shahriar Kabir should cut off his moustache, give up and get back to secret Hindu Devi Aradhana in his private closet. He is old and will meet his maker soon.
He is an unethical person and can be bought and sold at anytime. He is a die hard anti Muslim and pro Hindu guy who, I think, should be sent to 'pound me in the a*ss' jail for the rest of his life.
I don't know why people call him Murgi Kabir, but I'm sure there is a Shan-e-nazool. :-)

View attachment 987124
He is called Murgi Kabir because he used to supply chickens to Pakistan army during our liberation war.

He is an unethical person and can be bought and sold at anytime. He is a die hard anti Muslim and pro Hindu guy who, I think, should be sent to 'pound me in the a*ss' jail for the rest of his life.

He is called Murgi Kabir because he used to supply chickens to Pakistan army during our liberation war.

Very funny post. :-)

Good to know the Murgi origins.

I actually know the circle of Asaduzzaman Nur and the rest of the coterie of anti-Muslim chetona a$$holes.

They go overseas on poetry/singing/dancing tours and have the gall to make fun of devout Muslims. I heard some of them got tight-slapped and "lancchito" in the UK.

They deserve some "chotkana" once in a while. They think they can get away with anti-Muslim comments everywhere like they do in Bangladesh.

Bangla is our mother tongue. Calling it second rate is not expected from an educated person like you. We are indebted to Bhasha Shaheeds who laid their lives for us.

Ei semrar to shahosh kom na.

Banglar jonno manush jibon dilo - er shey ki korsey?

So regrettable.

Er obostha hoisey ajkalkar Kolkatar nuton generation er Hindi pa-chata chamar gulir moto.

Bangla likhteo parena, portey to pareina.

Magar gor-goraiya Hindi koitesey.

Banglarey koi "second-rate".

Mukh baraiya thappor dia mup chaitey bola uchit.

Dui diner boiragi - bhaterey koi "onno".

Last edited:
Very funny post. :-)

Good to know the Murgi origins.

I actually know the circle of Asaduzzaman Nur and the rest of the coterie of anti-Muslim chetona a$$holes.

They go overseas on singing/dancing tours and have the gall to make fun of devout Muslims. I heard some of them got tight-slapped and "lancchito" in the UK.

They deserve some "chotkana" once in a while. They think they can get away with anti-Muslim comments everywhere like they do in Bangladesh.

Ei serar to shahosh kom na.

Banglar jonno manush jibon dilo - er shey ki korsey?

So regrettable.

Er obostha hoisey ajkalkar Kolkatar nuton generation er Hindi pa-chata chamar gulir moto.

Bangla likhteo parena, koitey to pareina.

Magar gor-goraiya Hindi koitesey.

Banglarey koi "second-rate".

Mukh baraiya thappor dia mup chaitey bola uchit.

Halfwits like you is proof that Bangla is a second rate language.

It limits your intellect and capacity to grow.

They go overseas on poetry/singing/dancing tours and have the gall to make fun of devout Muslims. I heard some of them got tight-slapped and "lancchito" in the UK.

এদের ছিল্লা কাইট্টা লবন লাগাইয়া দেওয়া উচিত। আপনি জানেন, ফেরদৌসী মজুমদার একবার বলেছিলো যে রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুর নাকি আমাদের নবীজীর চাইতেও বড়। আস্তাগফেরুল্লাহ!!

Parents from BD. Bangla is NOT our mother tongue. I don't think it's @IndianLite either.

Welcome back @IndianLite aka Banana Republic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 having fun trolling bongos.

Last edited:
এদের ছিল্লা কাইট্টা লবন লাগাইয়া দেওয়া উচিত। আপনি জানেন, ফেরদৌসী মজুমদার একবার বলেছিলো যে রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুর নাকি আমাদের নবীজীর চাইতেও বড়। আস্তাগফেরুল্লাহ!!

Pagol - boddho pagol.

Namaj porbi na tao manlam, jei deshey majority lok Islam er onushari (devout Muslims), how do you bad mouth Muslims, living in that country?

Why not change name from Ferdausi to Falguni and formally change religion to Sanatani Hindu?

Tar Jamai Ramendu'r o eto shahosh hoi nai. Jodio - Ramendu je RAW er agent sheta goto tirish bocchor jabot shokolei janey.

Halfwits like you is proof that Bangla is a second rate language.

It limits your intellect and capacity to grow.

Please keep you inane comments to yourself, I will gladly school you in Bengali and translate anything for you if you want to learn.

Bangla is a rich language, culturally probably richer than almost all languages in India, except some South Indian languages.

It is no less rich than English, though not richer than Mandarin, considering scientific treatises, poetry and written records.

If you say inane things like this, you only prove the lack of your knowledge.

Last edited:
Tar Jamai Ramendu'r o eto shahosh hoi nai. Jodio - Ramendu je RAW er agent sheta goto tirish bocchor jabot shokolei janey.
এই চন্দ্রবিন্দু ( রামেন্দু ) মজুমদারই ফেরদৌসী মজুমদারের মাথা খেয়েছে। একটি মুসলিম মেয়ে বিয়ে করে তাকে ইসলাম বিরোধী বানিয়েছে। ব্যাটা একটা বজ্জাত।

Pagol - boddho pagol.

Namaj porbi na tao manlam, jei deshey majority lok Islam er onushari (devout Muslims), how do you bad mouth Muslims, living in that country?

Why not change name from Ferdausi to Falguni and formally change religion to Sanatani Hindu?

Please keep you inane comments to yourself, I will gladly school you in Bengali and translate anything for you if you want to learn.

Bangla is a rich language, culturally probably richer than almost all languages in India, except some South Indian languages.

It is no less rich than English, though not richer than Mandarin, considering scientific treatises, poetry and written records.

If you say inane things like this, you only prove the lack of your knowledge.

The guy who can barely string a sentence together - will translate great literature and science journals 🤣🤣🤣

The chutzpah!!

The guy who can barely string a sentence together - will translate great literature and science journals 🤣🤣🤣

The chutzpah!!

Try me instead of barking ! I'm sure if I gave you a tough Bengali sentence you couldn't translate it - despite help from Google and Chat GPT. Some education. :lol:

And stop using Yi(dd)ish terms. Doesn't suit goims like you.

Even Yah(oo)ds don't use them much anymore.

@saif bhai look at this "so called educated" idiot and see him being happy about being ignorant. :lol:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom