What's new

Bold Bollywood ?

Should these kind of movies be allowed in mainstream cinema?

• Yes, people above 18 should be allowed to make their own choices

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No, these movies are against our Indian culture

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • i m gonna say no but watch secretly

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
lmao? WTF is this shyte? Surely not a mainstream movie?

Your mainstream is Munni Badnam hui, what trashy things do you think would lead Munni to be badnaam? You like the trashiness with the pretense, but not out in the open?

Still there was no nudity.

@ Asim. I laughed when you said "as long as the adult ratings are followed".

The truth is this film will be in the hands of every 14 year old boy via bootleg to viciously masturbate to it.

Your mainstream is Munni Badnam hui, what trashy things do you think would lead Munni to be badnaam? You like the trashiness with the pretense, but not out in the open?

Still there was no nudity.

Well I personally don't like Munni Badnam hui either, but in Indian society Munni can get Badnaam just by holding hands with a guy or hugging a guy in public(In small towns and villages) :lol:

I said its not mainstream because of the obscure actors in the movie.

@ Asim. I laughed when you said "as long as the adult ratings are follow".

The truth is this film will be in the hands of every 14 year old boy via bootleg to viciously masturbate to it.

I doubt any one can get off to such things, I mean there is HD **** available on the internet these days, this is just risque.

I doubt any one can get off to such things, I mean there is HD **** available on the internet these days, this is just risque.

Is there **** of bollywood actresses?

It mostly depends on how much nudity it has. I don't know anything about Indian movies so don't know if nudity is accepted or not. But I'd imagine most kids will use standard **** to workout their arm. But like you stated they might just do it to see their favourite actress nude.

Back
Top Bottom