What's new

Racism & Colorism in India. Punjabi Actress shares her experience

Bollywood is basically run by Punjabis and it is a surprise to me that they would refuse another punjabi that is sligther of darker tune.

But majority of the racism is directed at central and southern Indians..

Punjabis, Mashtra, Bengali and other northernely Indians get representation but never Central and southern indians..

India is also the most racist country in the world where the few whites of the north treat the rest of color in central and south like piss dirt.. The reason for this is because India has never been a unified country or people.. It is 32 countries continent with different races and ethnic groups and to be honest it is like Africa forming a country where the north Africans are white and the rest is ignored
Lol what are you talking about?

Rekha,Hema malini, jaya prada, Sridevi, Deepika, Aishwarya, Genelia, Ileana, Jacqueline (technically sri Lankan), Shilpa shetty, vidya balan, tabu, dia, are some south Indian Bollywood actresses famous in Bollywood.

"My relatives never invited me to their house "
Braah I am dead 😭😂😂🤣🤣🤣 :rofl: :rofl:, that shits genuinely hilarious

Can you imagine being like Bleach you ugly, you ain't coming to my house no more 😂
I can't lol...
O yar enu tan nae sad de hone k shru tu ein puthe kaman ch pe gae honi

Lagda ede rishte daran ch thori boht ghairat hai gi a

A pagli vichli gal samj nae rae 😁

Obviously…

That’s why you are a bhartoid and I’m a Pakistani.

Bharatoid ? Automatic contempt for India forgetting that your grandparents were Indian ? :lol:

Men who respect women as humans and as femininenesses, such men have intellect and are gentle. You have contempt for women - I feel sad for your "Punjabi wife". Go chew a mouthful of grass.

Also, seems you are proudly a wage slave.

Males who keep your company must be as "interesting" as you. :lol:

Last edited:
Bharatoid ? Automatic contempt for India forgetting that your grandparents were Indian ? :lol:

Men who respect women as humans and as femininenesses, such men have intellect and are gentle. You have contempt for women - I feel sad for your "Punjabi wife". Go chew a mouthful of grass.

Also, seems you are proudly a wage slave.

Males who keep your company must be as "interesting" as you. :lol:

Respect is earned on the basis of an individual’s actions.

I have more respect for women than you possibly could judging by the way you behave on the internet.

Btw, working for a living doesn’t make you a slave.

Respect is earned on the basis of an individual’s actions.

I have more respect for women than you possibly could judging by the way you behave on the internet.

Imposing burqa on your wife ( you being insecure about her and yourself ) is not called respecting women.

Btw, working for a living doesn’t make you a slave.

If you have to struggle for a month needlessly, in some useless-to-humanity employment, just to obtain enough money to survive for the next month then your life is pathetic. Some people are helpless in doing this, they too are wage slaves but they cannot be blamed. But you do it voluntarily, you are voluntarily a wage slave - a zayhayni ghulaam, mentally enslaved. And you declare that you are a respectable person ??? :lol: You should go complain to your parents that they instead of spending their youth in recreating Pakistan into a money-less harmonious society and later giving you an easy life where you did not have to struggle to live and instead you could follow your interests, they instead pushed you into a dog-eat-dog society in Pakistan and in USA.

Please liberate yourself.

Last edited:
Obviously…

That’s why you are a bhartoid and I’m a Pakistani.
Bhartoid?

New one!

How are you? [Friendly expletive deleted; it was attracting unfriendly attention]

your grandparents were Indian ?
Didn't know this!

How do you have such detailed access to national registries of citizenship?

Last edited:
Imposing burqa on your wife ( you being insecure about her and yourself ) is not called respecting women.

If you have to struggle for a month needlessly, in some useless-to-humanity employment, just to obtain enough money to survive for the next month then your life is pathetic. Some people are helpless in doing this, they too are wage slaves but they cannot be blamed. But you do it voluntarily, you are voluntarily a wage slave - a zayhayni ghulaam, mentally enslaved. And you declare that you are a respectable person ??? :lol: You should go complain to your parents that they instead of spending their youth in recreating Pakistan into a money-less harmonious society and later giving you an easy life where you did not have to struggle to live and instead you could follow your interests, they instead pushed you into a dog-eat-dog society in Pakistan and in USA.

Please liberate yourself.

She wears out of her own choice, but anyways you son of a randi bitch, maybe you should worry about your own family.

She wears out of her own choice

Would you have married her if she had declared her intention not to wear the burqa after marriage ?

but anyways you son of a randi bitch

Good evening to you too, o foulest son of a Lal Masjid burqi.

maybe you should worry about your own family.

You would have said the same thing to Hazrat Isa 2000 years ago had he told you not to cast the first stone.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom