What's new

Bollywood threatens to quit Mumbai!!!

First they went against minorities, then they started attacking Hindus from other states, now they start attacking liberal Hindus in Bollywood. Same thing with Taliban and other Islamic militant groups, first they attacked noin-Muslims, then when they were finished, they started attacking different Muslim sects and killing other Muslims who they considered Kafir. Very Taliban-esque of these Hindu extremist groups. About time all these religious nutjob jokers are put in jail, regardless of their religion.

Comparing these motley group of 'Senas' to Taliban ?

I have heard of "hyperbole". Only now I am seeing it....:lol:

BTW I hope you were joking....

Please come to Sri Lanka :)

Why to machine-gun them ?

Your post in other thread applies for you .

Dont be an idiot , When some one attacks Hinduism it is stupid ,when Hindus attack some one it isnt stupid? Would you say the same if it was done to your religion ?

Bollywood is International news, not local news of some ssc failed candidate.

Its a multi billion $ international industry i dont know how u r comparing both of them.

one thing is common in both though the Hindu fundamentalism. nothing else can be compared.

Idiots are the ones who are terrorising the Bollywood, and also those who r supporting such IDIOT'S.

mentality-wise, they are one and the same...in some ways the senas are more extreme

however talebs usually carry out on their threats...media also covers talebs more than the saffron extremist groups

after fame of Taliban, Hindu extremist will be next...

im sure the family of Graham Staines and the family of girls thrashed at bars by Sang Parivar know very well

Yes and they would have their new base in Karachi :pakistan:
Whatever makes you sleep better..... kiddo :lol:

It's an article about indian cinema,and even the source is indian! Why it will make us sleep better,you guys are unique type of stupids and troll !! :lol:

I can provide my house for Priyanka chopra, sunny Leone,Deeepika Pdukone and Diana Penty....Veena Malik is allowed if she agrees to serve as a bai :p

I can provide my house for Priyanka chopra, sunny Leone,Deeepika Pdukone and Diana Penty....Veena Malik is allowed if she agrees to serve as a bai :p

Bhabhi hai teri...:lol: Maine advance booking ki hai...

U guys dint get my point by dviding bollywood we can mutual benefit each other

like all the item numbers can be made in India and all the action scens can be made in Pakistan.

we are good in action;) as ur member suggested.

:pakistan: Keep it flying high boys.

Oh ! yaaaaaaa Terrorist actors yours and Hero Actors Ours let them chase.

Too much dramagiri by Bollywood wallahs.I Even the same MNS may have stakes in the Bollywood.

SAme bollywood that runs on underworld money and is indulging in activites like money laundering..Werent they caught on carema live in a recent sting operation ?

mentality-wise, they are one and the same...in some ways the senas are more extreme

however talebs usually carry out on their threats...media also covers talebs more than the saffron extremist groups

Mentality wise there are plenty here who would give the Talibobs a run for their money....so no that does not matter..what matters is their actions and regarding that the Right wingers in INdia are just kg students in the school for which the Talibobs are the principal.

Bollywood is on verge of becoming truly a South asia industry.which it truly is.

Back
Top Bottom