What's new

Boy's severed arm saved by efforts of many in Xinjiang

Even I mentioned western media, it's about Xinjiang, not LA, I alreadyy started a thread about LA, we can talk about either western and Chinese media about LA in that thread.
Again, I am not the one that crying here and say Western Media did not pick up this story in Xinjiang, you are.

Again, I am not the one that crying here and say Western Media did not pick up this story in Xinjiang, you are.
And you said you are going to post good news about Xinjiang from the westn media, how about you do it here and I do it about LA in US section about good news about LA by the Chinese media?

And you said you are going to post good news about Xinjiang from the westn media, how about you do it here and I do it about LA in US section about good news about LA by the Chinese media?

Again, I am not the one that crying here and say Western Media did not pick up this story in Xinjiang HERE IN THIS THREAD, you are.

Again, I am not the one that crying here and say Western Media did not pick up this story in Xinjiang HERE IN THIS THREAD, you are.
Yes, you can do it here but not LA , LA has nothing to do with this thread, I do it in US section about good news about LA by the Chinese media.

Yes, you can do it here but not LA , LA has nothing to do with this thread, I do it in US section about good news about LA by the Chinese media.
Hey I see nothing here, again, I didn't start the "Western Media didn't care about jack shit in Xinjiang" you did. So if you want to show proof, show it here.

IF not, I am just going to keep copy and paste the same response because you are replying the same thing to me.

Hey I see nothing here, again, I didn't start the "Western Media didn't care about jack shit in Xinjiang" you did. So if you want to show proof, show it here.

IF not, I am just going to keep copy and paste the same response because you are replying the same thing to me.
We can post Xinjiang news here, and I will post LA news in US section, everyone in their sane mind knows how western media reports Xinjiang, I posted many good news about Xinjiang and people don't see them from the western media, to some degree that's the reason why I posted them. you are just trying to deny the obvious.

I like how the Chinese and Americans are at each other's throats. Something different than the usual Indian-Pakistani Sas Bahu Drama.

We can post Xinjiang news here, and I will post LA news in US section, everyone in their sane mind knows how western media reports Xinjiang, I posted many good news about Xinjiang and people don't see them from the western media, to some degree that's the reason why I posted them. you are just trying to deny the obvious.

I will do the follow up about this story when there comes some new information.

Yes, western media does care much about Xinjiang, actually Xinjiang is one of the hottest key word all across western media in recent years. but not for Xinjiang's good development and decade long double digit growth.

I am saying those "Good Development" story are for Domestic Consumption, that have no international report value. That is a different question on whether or not Western Media is biased against China, because that would be yes, or are you saying Chinese media is not biased against the West??

Again, did China care to report about Sir Tom Moore? A 99-year-old army veteran who walks in his backyard to raise fund for NHS in the UK. Have you heard about that man??

Or how about Actor Danny Trejo who help rescue a baby kid from an overturn car??

You don't, because those "good development" is more or less for domestic consumption. I wouldn't blame the Chinese media to not report that. So why should western media report this at all??

What Beijing Walker is engaged in an example of party propaganda of spreading positive spirit.

That's a directive. It is a propaganda effort. Not that such thing has not occured. But, those propaganda pieces are for the purpose of blur things, not illuminate.

Yes, western media does care much about Xinjiang, actually Xinjiang is one of the hottest key word all across western media in recent years. but not for Xinjiang's good development and decade long double digit growth.
Sure, like this UK ITN network coverage?

The score is me 2, you 0

Dude, you don't get to bait and switch and walk away, either talk here or don't start stupid comment at all, it's that simple.

What Beijing Walker is engaged in an example of party propaganda of spreading positive spirit.

That's a directive. It is a propaganda effort. Not that such thing has not occured. But, those propaganda pieces are for the purpose of blur things, not illuminate.
I m not a party supporter, I don't believe in communism, but yes, the reason why I posted them is to counter western media smearing rhetoric.

Trust me, I know.

I am just playing with him :) I got nothing but time to do this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom