What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti Admits India's Support For Terror In Baluchistan

But still. You need history classes. Like many other Indians, you suck at history. :)

As I said I dont need to take advice from a Pakstani whose countrymen think they won all the wars they fought from India.:rofl: and I surely don't need to take History lessons from a Pakistani :omghaha: World ka history version kuch aur in Pakistanio ka History version kuch aur

India wasted to capitalize here.
It should have armed Baloch heavily and let it Roll as much as possible.

As I said I dont need to take advice from a Pakstani whose countrymen think they won all the wars they fought from India.:rofl: and I surely don't need to take History lessons from a Pakistani :omghaha: World ka history version kuch aur in Pakistanio ka History version kuch aur

India wasted to capitalize here.
It should have armed Baloch heavily and let it Roll as much as possible.

You first need to go to toilet. If you have one. Take out all sh!t there. And then go join your school again and study history again.

The most horror part is that the reporter asked if India would provide assistance will he take it? He said that he would not deny it ( which is the round abt way of saying yes) as its natural to take assistance when defending themselves. ...

So basically what he said was that if tomorrow India offers a 100 million in funds and loads of weapons he will happily take the help and once again stand against the state. This statement shows that he was a traitor and still is.

This statement also shows that the only reason this clown is coming for talks is bcz he has completely lost the war in every front and wants to do some face saving not bcz he has realized how lost his cause was and how right it is to be part of Pakistan.

The question is can we let go of a traitor who in utter and complete defeat still makes statements that he will take assistance if provided. Can we really accept him back in Pakistan when we liberated the baloch people from these scum sardars who didn't even have the guts to lead from the front. At least the other terrorist organization leaders around the world have the guts to stay with their men.

What bugti needs to realize that the state of Pakistan does not require his surrender nor talks. It is he that needs our help to get some dignity. Such statements may get lost in the local populace but the army will not miss a word and that is why nothing will happen on his 'we are ready for talks business'. A few positive remarks here and there and then ignore as we completely eradicate the concept of independent balochistan.

Such is his treachery that even in complete defeat he openly states that if provided with aid he will take it.

The federal government is not spending enough money in the province to build infrastructure including the roads, clinics and schools. Many regional highways are just dirt roads without any asphalt and the local people live cut off from the civilization and the 21st century.
@DESERT FIGHTER Would appreciate if you could tell this indian, how much Baluchistan has progressed?

You are just another idiot !!

When you write such half baked, clueless posts, you just show the world who you really are! Why don't you go to Baluchistan and see for yourself whats really going on! If you have the guts to i.e.!!!

The federal government is not spending enough money in the province to build infrastructure including the roads, clinics and schools. Many regional highways are just dirt roads without any asphalt and the local people live cut off from the civilization and the 21st century.

When you write such half baked, clueless posts, you just show the world who you really are! Why don't you go to Baluchistan and see for yourself whats really going on! If you have the guts to i.e.!!!

I know enough since my father worked in Balochistan for a while.

Sure you do !! That's why you always spew anti-Pakistani crap on this forum.

Not anti-Pakistan but anti-Taliban. There is a distinction that you have failed to comprehend. Not all Pakistanis follow reality according to your idea of a perfect Pakistani. We don't follow the great leader, wear the same clothes nor act same way as in North Korea !

Its really shame if we are not supporting Baloch Freedom Movement.

If Pakistanis can support Kashmiri Movement we should also actively support Baloch Freedom movement.(Pakistanis say Kashmir never wanted to Join India so thats why the dispute so if applied the same logic Baloch also didn't wanted to Join Pakistanis)
Lol have u seen Quetta on Independence Day? One of my friends visited Quetta this summer and he was amazed of how patriotic Baluchis were on August 14.

While Pakistanis are all happy about recent BBC interview of Brahamdagh Bugti where he has offered to withdraw his demand of "independent Baluchistan", they missed something very important. Brahamdagh Bugti openly admitted to India's support and patronage for terror in Baluchistan province.

Brahamdagh Bugti willing to negotiate with govt: BBC - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Its a known fact that India is behind terrorism in Baluchistan. However, this fool has now seen an end to the Indian support. Pakistani Army has closed in, has cleaned up majority of FATA and has taken out many of his followers in FATA and in Baluchistan. About 1400 of his followers in different instances have surrendered and many were killed.
He knows that if he continues this way, he'll lose his entire gang of terrorists and then he'll be a one man show without any important making statements without backing from anyone in Baluchistan.

So this is a calculated move. Stay away and become a one man show without any followers? Or go back into Baluchistan under a peace deal, and re-org his terrorist gang, which then works with Quetta shura and all that. All terrorist organizations have integrated themselves against the State of Pakistan. So its really a time for the Civil and the Military leadership to find a real solution to this.

Do you want to continue down this path with him and do a "peace deal"? or do you want to ignore him, continue the operation, clean up the area, risk a few events here and there, and let his be a lone wolf, whether in the UK or may be he'll go to India and will do the propaganda from there. Either way, he won't be on the Pakistani soil. People like him, who've killed many innocents, have gotten many innocents killed for them, don't deserve to come live a lavish lifestyle in the same country they tried to break. I am in favor of getting rid of ALL terrorists from Baluchistan while the Army is already at it. No talks with this MOFO. Pakistan would be a much better place with him living a rich life in Europe or the UK!

Lol have u seen Quetta on Independence Day? One of my friends visited Quetta this summer and he was amazed of how patriotic Baluchis were on August 14.

Please change your flag. You are talking sense. Usually people with some north american flag tend to be half or full, loony bins. Sitting on a high horse, telling us what is happening in our backyards, because CNN just told them so! Thanks!

Why are you surprise ? the whole mandate of RAW is external not internal. ..its budget, it's separate aviation wing is not for Burundi but to safeguard nation's interests.

Similar to ISI

Safeguard from fake encounters and fake enemy, dude RAW is making mamoo to all of India.

Back
Top Bottom