What's new

BREAKING !BJP Pervaiz Musharraf, Yousuf Gilani, Imam of Jamia Masjid need to do "Ghar Wapsi"

well, if musy wants to convert to Hinduism out of his own free will, I'm ok with it ;)

electric shocks might help these ghar wapasi pracharaks to get well soon! they are the black spots on Modi govmt!

The core reason is Northern India's Hinduism is now re-modelled as per Sanghparivar agendas. A Sakha near a temple and some knickeratti's around it is considered common.

"Hindu learned hate and barbarism from invaders from Persia-Afghana"

They(Sanghi) learned from their persian invaders and applying it back on the current "minority" population in India. Brainwashing classes are pretty common now. It is no more a way of life. it is a organized religion whose followers are largely peaceful and tolerant, but are brainwashed by slaves of Mussolini to create anarchy and genocide of infidels or non-Hindus.
BJP = Bharat Jalao Party

Very good analysis on the currency picture ... :tup:

Reaching new heights of absurdity with every passing day.

The core reason is Northern India's Hinduism is now re-modelled as per Sanghparivar agendas. A Sakha near a temple and some knickeratti's around it is considered common.

"Hindu learned hate and barbarism from invaders from Persia-Afghana"
They(Sanghi) learned from their persian invaders and applying it back on the current "minority" population in India. Brainwashing classes are pretty common now. It is no more a way of life. it is a organized religion whose followers are largely peaceful and tolerant, but are brainwashed by slaves of Mussolini to create anarchy and genocide of infidels or non-Hindus. Hinduism is taken over by Sanghparivar (RSS).
[/URL]
BJP = Bharat Jalao Party

well said !!!very true ..very unfortunate they are brainwashing the entire youth of india the next generation Of Indians are all going to be war mongers hindu extemists we must stop this hate we must support AAP

my reaction to ghar wapsi
h4m5b.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BJP has became crazy it is time that they should be thought lesson by muslims + christian and others . this is the their true reality in coming days they will be exposed more

shut up Sanghi
lolzzz... sanghi...
i wish i would hv joined... but i haven't...till yet...
but u are a AAPTARD for sure...
aur aaj jhadu maara ki nai bhai... jab jhadu utha hi liya hai to tjoda SWATCH BHARAT me hissa bhi le lo....:lol:

well said !!!very true ..very unfortunate they are brainwashing the entire youth of india the next generation Of Indians are all going to be war mongers hindu extemists we must stop this hate we must support AAP
How they brainwash people ????

so why the other leaders not stoping her . i was watching youtube videos today and one of the BJP leader said that shahrukh is a Terrorist . i was stunned o_Oo_O
election time....inciting masses is common...

Why do religious nutbags always look like Neanderthals??

Back
Top Bottom