What's new

BREAKING !BJP Pervaiz Musharraf, Yousuf Gilani, Imam of Jamia Masjid need to do "Ghar Wapsi"

Why bring Musharraf and Gilani into it???
They are Pakistanis!
If you have a problem with Indian Muslims deals with them don't drag us !

they want under the leader ship of MAHATMA MODI that all the muslims should be converted to hinduism ..

Nothing wrong there are instances when Muslims used to invite kings of other countries to convert, some used to threaten them. In this instance she just invited with out any threats.

Yes. Sanghi are fighting to realize the dream of Nathu Ram Godse and others.
But, general public are sensible; slowly they will know what anarchy these slaves of RSS are bringing to India. Instead of fast developing and eradicate poverty, educate the masses and integrate the population through secular and democratic values inculcated to the young, Ad agencies and corporate Sanghis worked together to brainwash a large no. of Hindus to radicalism and chose BJP into power. Now, look what this monster will unleash in coming years in power. No "davaleepment", only "Dehshat gardi" .

Bro can you tell us more about Nathu Ram Godse ?? what was his ambitions ?? this is getting really interesting debate lots of things to learn

Rest assure brother they if attempted to break the mosques this would be global it is not than matter of india any more it would be global and the Muslims of the whole world would unite against them . if it comes to mosques and Islam we dont care about the countries any more as it is something above every thing .
But i still feel that we should not drag every hindu to this . there can be many good in them too but people like her is a pain in the neck for india

i'm a practicing hindu and i don't support BJP's ideology of virat hinduvta ,however i also dont think you can't pray without having a mosque and be a true muslim (take saudi arab for example they are breaking mosques all the time ) what i am against is the fact that they are going to build more temples instead of mosque which is again moving backward and regressive we don't need that

Nothing wrong there are instances when Muslims used to invite kings of other countries to convert, some used to threaten them. In this instance she just invited with out any threats.

you fool it is ghar wapsi ?? not conversion ... it is ghar wapsi by MAHATMA DARINDA MODI of india .. and she should study the history about the syed she knows nothing and you are one of them?

i'm a practicing hindu and i don't support BJP's ideology of virat hinduvta ,however i also dont think you can't pray without having a mosque and be a true muslim (take saudi arab for example they are breaking mosques all the time ) what i am against is the fact that they are going to build more temples instead of mosque which is again moving backward and regressive we don't need that
You are very sensible person i have seen many members from india here supporting her stance . that means this menace is growing in india rapidly not just in Bjp but some of the others also like this policies

Ps: if this sadvi does any terrorist act it has nothing to do with Hinduism, if Gilani , muzharaf and others convert to Hinduism our God is great.

what was his ambitions
Hindu Rashtra - it will be very similar to many Islamic countries.Hindu Rashtra is the equivalent of 100% PAK that you people know.
These are the main things that will happen when Sanghis gain full power and topple democracy( and also army):
1. Hindus are the citizen of the country. They have the right to live while others may not.
2. Abrahamic religion followers particularly Muslims and Christians must leave the country or be reduced to live as Dhimmi's. (Yes, they copied from Islam)
3. Minorities will remain the lowest strata of the society just like how Christians and many Hindus are pariah's in some Islamic country.
4. Radical Hinduism is based much more on Fascism, Invaders(Muslim invaders) and much more.

Indirectly, the High castes lead the radical Hinduism, it is essentially north Indian brahmanism taking over India.

Yes looks like that is why they elected him :agree:

But we should be happy about that .. india will collapse very soon like that it is just matter of time , we just love MR, MAHATMA DARINDA MODI to say more

Hindu Rashtra - it will be very similar to many Islamic countries.Hindu Rashtra is the equivalent of 100% PAK that you people know.
These are the main things that will happen when Sanghis gain full power and topple democracy( and also army):
1. Hindus are the citizen of the country. They have the right to live while others may not.
2. Abrahamic religion followers particularly Muslims and Christians must leave the country or be reduced to live as Dhimmi's. (Yes, they copied from Islam)
3. Minorities will remain the lowest strata of the society just like how Christians and many Hindus are pariah's in some Islamic country.
4. Radical Hinduism is based much more on Fascism, Invaders(Muslim invaders) and much more.

Indirectly, the High castes lead the radical Hinduism, it is essentially north Indian brahmanism taking over India.

will those are really dangerous ambitions and i think they are going to gain this now as they are in government so it is easier i think first they will do it not openly but slowly they will do it openly as well

Back
Top Bottom