What's new

Breaking, K-8P qualifies for combat

On a different note, PAF Air chief has arrived in Sri Lanka on a official visit.

CpabJ_dWAAAiMX7.jpg

Are they planning to sell K-8 and JF-17 with 10 free F-7P??

oh my God .K8 needs targeting pod not AAM for coin operation . AAM is for point defense . incorrect analogy .
Not sure what are you trying to prove here, K-8 is not exactly a bomb truck and in COIN missions, you don't only rely on LGBs, neither do all COIN platforms have this capability, alas guns, rockets and free fall bombs also make this capability.

JiaoLian-8+%2528JL-8%2529+K-8+Karakorum+Light+Attack+Jet+Trainer+Aircraft+rocket+gun+pod+Hongdu+Aviation+Industry+Corporation+%2528HAIC%2529+of+China+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529++Pakistan+Air+Force+%2528PAF%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+%25286%2529.jpg

If we can use it for COIN against terrorists across the border, thumbs up, would be great in supporting the ground troops as well against armor or fortifications.

[emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji385]

Congrats to PAF, thats what i was wishing for long term

We desperately need anti air defense and large numbers of aircraft and our major threat is india
For ground attack we got missiles, artillery, tanks, ground forces but we really far behind in air force and navy so a good step

thats a good example.. against future Indian Drones (trying to copy Americans) instead of scrambling F-16 or JF-17.. these jets will do the job just fine
A question sir if you can answer, considering K-8s are subsonic and will take a lot longer than an F-16 or JF-17, also the radar coverage ability of K-8 would be alot less. Wouldnt that be a disadvantage?
I say so because i think India is interested in Avenger and apart from stealth those have jet engine.

thats a good example.. against future Indian Drones (trying to copy Americans) instead of scrambling F-16 or JF-17.. these jets will do the job just fine
it would be cheaper and easier a simple pl5-ell would do just fine much cheaper and effective than a jf-17 and jf-17 heck even the j-7.

Good news but waiting for confirmation.

Such development is going to help a-lot in area being cost-effective against slow moving targets. Hope to see further enhancements as well. @Windjammer can expect PL-5 or PL-7 to be integrated and tested this time.

There is no use of further upgrading and burdening K-8P when a far better and technologically superior solution exist in form of L-15 which simulates JF-17 features in many ways.

3-axis quadruplex digital FBW are expected to be standard. In addition, large leading edge root extensions (LERX) similar to those on Yak-130 as well as a large vertical tailfin are expected to give the aircraft a high AOA (>30°), which will be useful in simulating certain high-AOA maneuvers of J-10 and J-11.

L-15/JL-10 cockpit

L-15_cockpit.jpg

JL-10_434.jpg

L-15_12a.jpg

L-15_PESA.jpg

L-15_WRZY.jpg

L-15_WRZY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom