What's new

Breaking news western political leader speaks truth for a change!!!!!!!!!

It is not question of right or wrong but what is fair for one nation should be fair for another nation..

Israel is such small country and just look at their progress in nuclear weapons..what they are doing it for? obviously not for pro-Israeli west..so every country who feel threaten with Israeli nuclear programme should also have right to build these weapons for self defence ..simple

They live in a dangerous neighbourhood their only friends were Turkey and Egypt before who have now turned more anti-Israel in recent times due to various reasons.

I would like to see less nukes so I do not support more regional actors seeking WMD's in this already crazy world we live in.

Mate they live on charity. They wouldn't exist without American charity. when America goes bust they will be erased from the face of earth. AIPAC has perverted American democracy and are using Americans

No Tel Aviv rules Americans

The defence aid Israel gets is into billions but aid was also given to Egypt and Pakistan, however when it comes to science and technology Israel kicks *** no question of that.

Not a breaking news for me...

Sanctions were never applied practically... it was business as usual.

Where as sanctions gave perfect opportunity for Iran Mullahs to shift finances to western banks.

The defence aid Israel gets is into billions but aid was also given to Egypt and Pakistan, however when it comes to science and technology Israel kicks *** no question of that.

Nope mate not the amount given to Israel no comparison

Mate they live on charity. They wouldn't exist without American charity. when America goes bust they will be erased from the face of earth. AIPAC has perverted American democracy and are using Americans

They will make sure that they become independent of foreign aid by that time, however they will use western nations to fight more wars for them in the process killing millions of Americans, Europeans, Russians, Chinese, and Muslims.

Remember, the Bolsheviks of the Communist Soviet Union and the AIPAC of the Western countries were/are both Zionists who covertly and overtly supported Israel. Leon Trotsky, Karl Marx, Lenin, and Stalin, all were Bolsheviks who had the blood of 60 million+ people on their hands, once the Soviet Union dissolved, all of these Bolsheviks packed their bags and moved to Israel, while on the other hand millions of Russians suffered from the affects of the Economic collapse of the Soviet Union (not that they were living happy in Soviet Union before its collapse).

Nope mate not the amount given to Israel no comparison

Israel is the biggest recipient of direct economic and military assistance from the United States no question of that. However Israeli's own defence industry is very advanced and is exporting to various countries even Turkey at one point.

They live in a dangerous neighbourhood their only friends were Turkey and Egypt before who have now turned more anti-Israel in recent times due to various reasons.

I would like to see less nukes so I do not support more regional actors seeking WMD's in this already crazy world we live in.

I think either all countries should give up having nukes or should not dictate others that they cannot have it when they are keeping it for themselves and making progress in nuclear race..Its hypocrite for a nation to make progress in nuclear race and asking other nations that they should not have it...

If you would like to see less nukes then ask Israel/USA to give up their nuclear programme and advancement ..The problem is countries like Israel/USA trying to build these nukes so that they can dominate other nations and do whatever they wish. US invaded those countries who did not have nukes..why not north Korea? they will never attack Iran if they think it has nukes.

Israel is the biggest recipient of direct economic and military assistance from the United States no question of that. However Israeli's own defence industry is very advanced and is exporting to various countries even Turkey at one point.

Mate with the amount of charity and assistance they get I am not surprised. I would like to see their prowess without Americans backing them

I think either all countries should give up having nukes or should not dictate others that they cannot have it when they are keeping it for themselves and making progress in nuclear race..Its hypocrite for a nation to make progress in nuclear race and asking other nations that they should not have it...

If you would like to see less nukes then ask Israel/Us to give up their nuclear programme and advancement ..The problem is countries like Israel/USA trying to build these nukes so that they can dominate other nations and do whatever they wish. US invaded those countries who did not have nukes..why not north Korea? they will never attack Iran if they think it has nukes.

The thing is, AIPAC controlled West is the biggest hypocrite, they have proliferated WMD technology since they themselves used it twice on a Country's civilian population centers. And they are here taunting others about something that they themselves have been doing for the past 60+ years.

If you would like to see less nukes then ask Israel/Us to give up their nuclear programme and advancement ..The problem is countries like Israel/USA trying to build these nukes so that they can dominate other nations and do whatever they wish. US invaded those countries who did not have nukes..why not north Korea? they will never attack Iran if they think it has nukes.

In a ideal world yes I would agree with you that such weapons should not exist which can destroy the planet many times over. However think about this what if Iran does obtain nukes you think only Israel would be worried? what about the Saudis? it would lead to a regional arms race which can't be good for the middle east in my view.

Yes USA is known to attack the weak, pictures of them dropping napalm on Vietnamese women and children speaks volumes they still did not learn from that episode and decided to invade Iraq which led to millions of deaths and it's still continues today.

In a ideal world yes I would agree with you that such weapons should not exist which can destroy the planet many times over. However think about this what if Iran does obtain nukes you think only Israel would be worried? what about the Saudis? it would lead to a regional arms race which can't be good for the middle east in my view.

Yes USA is known to attack the weak, pictures of them dropping napalm on Vietnamese women and children speaks volumes they still did not learn from that episode and decided to invade Iraq which led to millions of deaths and it's still continues today.

Well, why didn't the AIPAC controlled Western countries think of this before? They triggered this Nuke build up in the first place, they proliferated these weapons, so why now they complain?? This mess they created themselves, and if Iran does get nukes, then who's fault is it ultimately? If one kid on the block has the latest bike others will want it as well.

Well, why didn't the AIPAC controlled Western countries think of this before? They triggered this Nuke build up in the first place, they proliferated these weapons, so why now they complain?? This mess they created themselves, and if Iran does get nukes, then who's fault is it ultimately? If one kid on the block has the latest bike others will want it as well.

AIPAC is just a Jewish lobby which supports Israel one must remember USA has millions of Jews living there who can vote and fund elections as Jews are the richest people in USA so they do hold considerable power.

Nuclear weapons were always going to exist during the last stages of WW2 the Nazis were very close to obtaining the bomb too and if they did before the Americans perhaps history would be diffrent.

Actually the world would probably be safer if Iran had a nuclear weapon. It would avoid the neo-cons from making yet another pre emptive, "preventive" war

Nukes provide strong deterrence to foolhardy intervention in the domestic affairs of others as advocated and practiced by neo-cons like Bush and Dick Cheney. Bush and Cheney wanted to fight wars for peace and occupy countries for democracy. Iran is trying to pursues its own national interests which is its right.

Actually the world would probably be safer if Iran had a nuclear weapon. It would avoid the neo-cons from making yet another pre emptive, "preventive" war

Nukes provide strong deterrence to foolhardy intervention in the domestic affairs of others as advocated and practiced by neo-cons like Bush and Dick Cheney. Bush and Cheney wanted to fight wars for peace and occupy countries for democracy. Iran is trying to pursues its own national interests which is its right.

It could also trigger a regional arms race with the Saudis who I doubt would just sit there and do nothing if Iran does acquire the nukes.

Back
Top Bottom