What's new

BREAKTHROUGH - Afghan Taliban to negotiate with Kabul.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghan Taliban have agreed to negotiate with the Kabul govt. Pakistan and China are acting as mediators and official position remains Pakistan's long term narrative of Afghan lead & owned peace process.

Ajit Doval won't be a happy man today. Indian objective of creating another civil war in Afghanistan is now unacceptable to Pakistan, China, Iran and their new found love, uncle SAM!

Great news for pakistan ........... the partnership of pakistan , afghanistan , china would really hurt india now badly .. all those investment that india has done there is wasted now ... all the Indian policies are busted now ..would love to see the face of ajit doval now ..

So Afghan Taliban wont be fighting against ANA anymore.
Good news for our assets and development programmes.

Its heartening that the normal governmental process will be finally working out in Afghanistan.

Taliban has been a headache for us and other NATO members.

Great news.

Its heartening that the normal governmental process will be finally working out in Afghanistan.

Great news.
You must be kidding me the circle is enclosing upon you ... Pakistan wont tolerate your existence in the region prepare your luggage and get out ..............or suffer the consequences ..

You must be kidding me the circle is enclosing upon you ... Pakistan wont tolerate your existence in the region prepare your luggage and get out ..............or suffer the consequences ..

Sorry i dont understand any circles enclosing .

We have a friendly neighbourhood with Myanmar, BD, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and now the new installed Srilankan government..

I dont exactly understand the "circling" thing.... Maybe square or hexagon or even rectangle????/

Sorry i dont understand any circles enclosing .

We have a friendly neighbourhood with Myanmar, BD, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and now the new installed Srilankan government..

I dont exactly understand the "circling" thing.... Maybe square or hexagon or even rectangle????/

You are living in dream words my friend .... nepalis they dont like indians ... Recently your BSF killed Bangalis its is only matter of time if there is no hasina wajid their is no support for india there , china is taking steps to control Srilanka ..

Great news.

So India also has GOOD Taliban and Bad Taliban policy ?o_O

So India also has GOOD Taliban and Bad Taliban policy ?o_O

Nope we dont have any Good,Bad and Ugly scheme... we deal with the government and government only.

Previously before the present ones when stability was unknown we along with Russia and Iran supported northern Alliance. Now its Afghan government.

Plain and Simple.

You are living in dream words my friend .... nepalis they dont like indians ... Recently your BSF killed Bangalis its is only matter of time if there is no hasina wajid their is no support for india there , china is taking steps to control Srilanka ..

Oh yes, nepalis dont like, BD dont like and also all others... encircling... yeah... True. 100%..

I would make you understand now

nepalitimes*co*m/news.php?id=11070#.VOXrWC48ZZY

quora*c*om/What-do-people-from-Nepal-think-about-India-Indians

Nope its understood, they dont like and they encircle .. Quite simple..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom