What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one who can't read what is simply written. Tell me what have I translated anything wrong.

I don't know about you but I can't somehow travel back in time to the rasool's daur-e-hayaat and ask him to explain. I would imagine, he would ask me "Can't you read?"

Tell me how else would you translate the order for women "Cover your breasts". How? Do you need a Maulvi to tell you what breasts are? Do you need a Maulvi to tell you how to cover breasts? What do you not understand about it? Simple clear words are written, what are you going on about.

You will find some very weak sources that will have the words "Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said to wear the niqaab". You will almost always find words where he used to words khimar and many others where the women of that time wore the niqaab, which also means that it was an Arab tradition and not ordered by Allah.

Don't ignore the Quran first. First and foremost is the Quran. You don't need to follow anyone else if you just followed the Quran.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

There is ZERO benefit if you're a horrible person and just wearing the hijab. In fact maybe some more sins for being a cheat and a fraud case in point Aamir Liaquat Hussain jese.

O Bahi, hukum toh yeh bhi hai, if your earnings are not halaal and you've defrauded people, then your Hajj is not jaiz, so that should be some sort of awakening to you that Hijab ka rona na ro, pehle Musalmaano ko theek toh karo.
Look man if U dont wanna make urewomen to wear Hijab nobody is forcing U for it ...I already know what is in ure mind and heart ....If U wannakeep ure women naked keep her naked.....we dont care cuz we not forcing for anything and Islam don't force anything......If U want to follow the way of Yahood or Nasaaraa...I dont even care ....U will gotta face its result .....and if U dont wanna read the Hadiths or Sayings of Rasool Allah PBUH ...don't do it if U don't want to ...I really don't even care and Allah SBWT don't even care.....and Ican assure U that very soon U will be running for ure life with the Shiateens and U will find no place to hide or safe ureself ....cuz the Azaab of Allah SBWT is right on the ure head ...Insha-Allah.....He will replace u with some good pplz who will truly follow his orderz/religion......I was trying to help u out but U think U very smart and knows so much ...so be in ure day dreaming ......There are Auliyaa-Allah who do meet rasool-Allah PBUH and they do get advice and direction from him.....wheras the pplz like U will stay blind ..cuz inside U pplz have munafqat ...and the money is ure aim thats all ...will change religions for money and everything .....U not the one , I see pplz like U trying to fool the ordinary Muslims to take their Emaan everyday(and they get paid for this job by Shiateens forces).....and I already know that U guyz dayz are numbered ...Insha-Allah ...the same thing gonna happen to U like what happened to "FIROH"....he was plying smart too ..but couldn't even run away for his like ...his "TAUBAH" was not accepted after seeing his "Death".......
plus U didn't even do the translation of the Ayat I quoted above....I'm quoting again here..

"Atee-Allah wa Atee-Rasool wa OOlul-Amre-Minkum"
go and think over this Ayat ..use all ure logics or intelligence ...its so simple and clear what Allah SBWT demands from U guyz ....if U don't understand this small Ayat U don't even understand anything from Holy Quran......
go and do research over it ....U don't even need to go to any Moulvi...yes U can go to the Masonic library in NY-USA or ask any theologists JEW professor who teaches Islam in UK or US universities....don't believe me but go and believe them ....they will tell U truth behind the power of this Ayat ......
The masonic pplz who do reserch on our Islam they know this very well....if in ure opinion the Mullahs are so much Jahil......ask sentro he very smart too...knows Zionists and masons I guess....:eek:

Ya ... Islam for you is simple.. Only naked and Fully geared Ninja.. The Quran is not just one Ayah you want people to follow. The book has specific instructions that were laid down regarding the subject.

“Do not write down anything I say except the Quran. Whoever has written something other than Quran let him destroy it.” Reported by Ahmed Vol 1 page 171, also The Sahih of Muslim.

For women; Cover your chest (24:31); Lengthen your garments (33:59) and for both sexes; The BEST garment is that righteousness and modest conduct (7:26).

Foreseeing the drastic future of people are we??

'Shall I inform you (O people!) Upon whom the devils) descend' They
descend on every lying, sinful person. Who lends an ear (to the devils and they
pour what they may have heard of the Unseen from the angels), and most of them
are liars.' (26:221-223)

Look man if U dont wanna make urewomen to wear Hijab nobody is forcing U for it ...I already know what is in ure mind and heart ....If U wannakeep ure women naked keep her naked.....we dont care cuz we not forcing for anything and Islam don't force anything......
Therein lies the problem and difference between your kind and my kind. I don't have to "make my women" wear Hijab. In my family many women do wear 0headscarf, many don't, all out of their own freewill. My contention was on making and saying Islam compels you to "make your women" wear this and that.

Also let me tell you this concept of "your women" is so archaic and so wrong. They are free human beings please respect the women of your household and don't consider them as your propoerty.

If U want to follow the way of Yahood or Nasaaraa...I dont even care ....U will gotta face its result .....and if U dont wanna read the Hadiths or Sayings of Rasool Allah PBUH ...don't do it if U don't want to ...I really don't even care and Allah SBWT don't even care.....and Ican assure U that very soon U will be running for ure life with the Shiateens and U will find no place to hide or safe ureself ....cuz the Azaab of Allah SBWT is right on the ure head ...Insha-Allah....He will replace u with some good pplz who will truly follow his orderz/religion......

Filhaal toh Allah taala ka azaab aap Islaami logon pe hi toot raha hai. You guys are corrupt, you guys are illiterate, you guys are poor, you guys are oppressed and oppressive (big fish eats small fish), have you ever thought that you guys are being replaced by people who are truly following his religion? Who can really say what is in the grand scheme of things of Allah, but Muslims today have a pitiful existence mostly out of their own making and beliefs in such archaic practices and faith demigod religious leaders to pull them out of it.

I was trying to help u out but U think U very smart and knows so much ...so be in ure day dreaming ......There are Auliyaa-Allah who do meet rasool-Allah PBUH and they do get advice and direction from him
hahahahahahahaha, really there are auliyah who are really meeting Prophet Muhammad on a regular basis to get direction from? Auliyah btw, means a beneficent... Lol but seriously where are they meeting the rasool?

.....wheras the pplz like U will stay blind ..cuz inside U pplz have munafqat ...and the money is ure aim thats all ...will change religions for money and everything .....U not the one , I see pplz like U trying to fool the ordinary Muslims to take their Emaan everyday(and they get paid for this job by Shiateens forces).....and I already know that U guyz dayz are numbered ...Insha-Allah ...the same thing gonna happen to U like what happened to "FIROH"....he was plying smart too ..but couldn't even run away for his like ...his "TAUBAH" was not accepted after seeing his "Death".......

Tell me the truth you took this debate to your local Mullah and he gave these words to you right? Just read what you're saying. I can assure you aise naasain phula ke Islam Islam karo ge, jo koi bhi Islam ka rukh kar raha hoga, woh bhi bhaag jayega. We should all strive to be good human beings first so that our example is the biggest form of Dawat that can be out there.

plus U didn't even do the translation of the Ayat I quoted above....I'm quoting again here..

"Atee-Allah wa Atee-Rasool wa OOlul-Amre-Minkum"[/quote]

And I asked you did you quote me this half Ayat? Go back and learn to write the full Ayat and whenever quoting something, quote the full Surah and Ayat number.

go and think over this Ayat ..use all ure logics or intelligence ...its so simple and clear what Allah SBWT demands from U guyz ....if U don't understand this small Ayat U don't even understand anything from Holy Quran......
What do you understand from it?

You're asking Rasool for directions so now I can really imagine what you understand from this ayat where it literally goes on to say that defer your disagreements to the decision of the Holy prophet.

go and do research over it ....U don't even need to go to any Moulvi...yes U can go to the Masonic library in NY-USA or ask any theologists JEW professor who teaches Islam in UK or US universities....don't believe me but go and believe them ....they will tell U truth behind the power of this Ayat ......
You could have shown some brilliance and at least read my location flag. I should get a US ticket just to go to a Masonic library where I would be kicked out for not being part of the masonic order anyway.

The masonic pplz who do reserch on our Islam they know this very well....if in ure opinion the Mullahs are so much Jahil......ask sentro he very smart too...knows Zionists and masons I guess....:eek:
Aah, I must be a freemason, or was that just a compliment on my research? Which I'm not claiming it to be anything more than what some basic things every Muslim should be doing and researching on his own. Nothing scholarly, just basic.

You know what Asim bhai... To these mullahs Just 'woman' is the standard to measure the level of islamization in a society. If women is parda-less 'no islamization' and if she is covered then shariat prevails.
Other social crimes are least priority.

Haan...Aap Asim Bhai ko Makkhann Lagaa lo.......:smokin:

Even that Angelina Jolie has a better chance of being accepted into heaven than most Muslims of Pakistan. Her adult scenes in movies may be viewed from a religious angle as sins but those sins are on herself, and there is taubah for that. The sins Pakistanis commit on other human beings, Allah may probably not forgive them till the people you have oppressed (maybe like "your women"), have not forgiven you.

She is a classic example of how you need to be a good human being before you can claim to be a good Muslim.

Look man if U dont wanna make urewomen to wear Hijab nobody is forcing U for it ...I already know what is in ure mind and heart ....If U wannakeep ure women naked keep her naked.....we dont care cuz we not forcing for anything and Islam don't force anything......If U want to follow the way of Yahood or Nasaaraa...I dont even care ....U will gotta face its result .....and if U dont wanna read the Hadiths or Sayings of Rasool Allah PBUH ...don't do it if U don't want to ...I really don't even care and Allah SBWT don't even care.....and Ican assure U that very soon U will be running for ure life with the Shiateens and U will find no place to hide or safe ureself ....cuz the Azaab of Allah SBWT is right on the ure head ...Insha-Allah.....He will replace u with some good pplz who will truly follow his orderz/religion......I was trying to help u out but U think U very smart and knows so much ...so be in ure day dreaming ......There are Auliyaa-Allah who do meet rasool-Allah PBUH and they do get advice and direction from him.....wheras the pplz like U will stay blind ..cuz inside U pplz have munafqat ...and the money is ure aim thats all ...will change religions for money and everything .....U not the one , I see pplz like U trying to fool the ordinary Muslims to take their Emaan everyday(and they get paid for this job by Shiateens forces).....and I already know that U guyz dayz are numbered ...Insha-Allah ...the same thing gonna happen to U like what happened to "FIROH"....he was plying smart too ..but couldn't even run away for his like ...his "TAUBAH" was not accepted after seeing his "Death".......

"Atee-Allah wa Atee-Rasool wa OOlul-Amre-Minkum"

My friend, you are threatening us and giving your lectures in the language of "Kafir's" and "Masons", aren't you being "Munafiq" as well? At one hand you are blamming them for corrupting Islam and at the other hand you have adopted their language?

Asim bhai i hail your stamina and tolerance.......couldn't never have done it...

These ninja type burqas are basically invention of some tharki mullah, who used to get 'tharak' by watching hands, face, feet etc of other women. He thought that 'everyone' is the tharki like him so he used to keep covering his own women like ninja. People thought since ladies of this mullah are using ninja burqa, it might be mandatory.

I have personally observed that these mullah are biggest taaroo, just observe them especially when traffic signals are red, they have covered their own women but they keep staring in other's cars.

I say AYE!

AW6Y1luCQAEbacW.jpg

I am bit surprised about media campaign favoring scarf. First a sunsilk ad now today's jang magazine has model waering hijab which reads as 'scarf, abaya.... Sharm o hia, dilkashi aur sundarta ka behtareen imtezaaj.'

mag1.gif

These ninja type burqas are basically invention of some tharki mullah, who used to get 'tharak' by watching hands, face, feet etc of other women. He thought that 'everyone' is the tharki like him so he used to keep covering his own women like ninja. People thought since ladies of this mullah are using ninja burqa, it might be mandatory.

I have personally observed that these mullah are biggest taaroo, just observe them especially when traffic signals are red, they have covered their own women but they keep staring in other's cars.
Mr covering face and the whole body is orders of ALLAH not any Mullah

Mr covering face and the whole body is orders of ALLAH not any Mullah

Sir Ji, till now you have not shown where this order came to you from Allah.

Covering face is mostly just the notion of Tharki people who can't keep their hormones in check on just a mere face.

Sir Ji, till now you have not shown where this order came to you from Allah.

Covering face is mostly just the notion of Tharki people who can't keep their hormones in check on just a mere face.
If that is the order of ALLAH than what will you call ALLAH MR very smart Sir First learn Arabic than read Surah Ahzab its in Surah AAhzab not even a liberal denies that orders if for covering face

If that is the order of ALLAH than what will you call ALLAH MR very smart Sir First learn Arabic than read Surah Ahzab its in Surah AAhzab not even a liberal denies that orders if for covering face

Zarvan, i m still waiting for the answer to the question I asked in previous pages.

Then why woman is not required to cover her face while performing the superlative ebadat of Islam i.e. "Hajj"? Do we mean that while performing Hajj, the woman violates very basic requirement of Quran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom