What's new

Butt and Asif found guilty

What Cricket they would play after years of imprisonment. It's all over for these guys. They earned it themselves.

I think that Amir would be able to play tons of cricket even after serving his 5 year ban. He's only 18 now, even if he's 24 when his sentence is over, it is not a bad age to start over.

I think that Amir would be able to play tons of cricket even after serving his 5 year ban. He's only 18 now, even if he's 24 when his sentence is over, it is not a bad age to start over.

With five years without cricket, it would be very hard for a Fast Bowler of Amir caliber to make a comeback in international Cricket. But anyways I hope he does that after serving his punishment.

With five years without cricket, it would be very hard for a Fast Bowler of Amir caliber to make a comeback in international Cricket. But anyways I hope he does that after serving his punishment.

Brother we have about 6 fast bowlers coming through. They will get their chance now.

and we should play this bastard again in national team? then shame on us :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :angry:

Brother we have about 6 fast bowlers coming through. They will get their chance now.

There are many who waiting to get a chance in Pakistan team.

Sadaf Hussain
Asad Ali
Anwar Ali
Lal Kumar
Mohammad Rameez

etc etc.

Lambi list hai.;)

and we should play this bastard again in national team? then shame on us :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :angry:

In my opinion, the purpose of penalizing someone is to make them a better person and not demonize them. Yes, he has let us down but who hasn't made mistakes in their lives ? If someone realizes their fault and want to start over, we should lend them a hand instead of stomping them.

A bit off-topic but a lot of prostitutes are not able to live a decent life because even when they want to change and do change, they do not get the respect and acceptance of the society which only pushes them further into the black hole.

In my opinion, the purpose of penalizing someone is to make them a better person and not demonize them. Yes, he has let us down but who hasn't made mistakes in their lives ? If someone realizes their fault and want to start over, we should lend them a hand instead of stomping them.

A bit off-topic but a lot of prostitutes are not able to live a decent life because even when they want to change and do change, they do not get the respect and acceptance of the society which only pushes them further into the black hole.

its not simple matter he make mess with name of pakistan his acts damage the image of pakistan .we have hundreds more waiting for play .no need bloody gamblers in team .if pakistan take them back its mean we support them .

you make a very sensible point! however.. these guys have a responsibility towards their nation & it's people. They represent them & they are suppose to be the ambassadors for them! When you are bestowed with that honour.. there is no place for complacency!

Considering the amount of talent and the number of emerging players in the subcontinent , these guys playing days are as good as over . No shortage of fast bowling talent in Pakistan.

shameful and sad . I hope other players learn the lessons and especially the cricketing boards need to get their act together.

you make a very sensible point! however.. these guys have a responsibility towards their nation & it's people. They represent them & they are suppose to be the ambassadors for them! When you are bestowed with that honour.. there is no place for complacency!

I agree wholeheartedly. All I am saying is that we should not attach a stigma to anyone who's been to the joint and label them a devil for all eternity. We have all made some bad choices in our lives ( nature and degree might vary ) and the only difference between us and them is that they were **** outa luck and got caught.

in IPL there is open fixing but no action, there is already a thread running on IPL fixing, i think ICC is being very biased against pakistan

when there is ball tampering by pakistan, the entire cricket world makes noice, what happened to english bowlers who tampered the cricket ball?? nothing, what happened to dale stien?? nothing, no penalties

i think ICC must take a clear and neutral stance, now, i think ICC is a biased organisation control by bharati board

the normal international standards of cricket are going down, if ICC was so sincere to curb match fixing, it must solve all problems, we are having some of the worst umpire elite panel now a days, we just experienced the third class umpiring by some indian and english umpires during this srilankan series

ICC is more acting like a political branch of indian government and BCCI

biggest match fixers like azharuddin and hansie cronje were not jailed for 7 years and they were the biggest fixers in word cricket

"Salman Butt's baby boy born on the day he's found guilty of spot-fixing"

If life's a indian film that boy wouldd grow up to lead Pak to WC win :laugh: :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom