What's new

Can China get defeated ?

nuclear weapons are of the 20th century. i believe in this day there are bio weapons via the form of deadly viruses and diseases that can be unleashed on entire populations.

i also believe "SARS" and "bird flu" were some of these weapons the US used to target China.

There are also the suggestions that the earthquake in Sichuan of 2008 was caused by the secret weapon HAARP of US.

nuclear weapons are of the 20th century. i believe in this day there are bio weapons via the form of deadly viruses and diseases that can be unleashed on entire populations.

i also believe "SARS" and "bird flu" were some of these weapons the US used to target China.

lol

quickly, put on your tinfoil hat. they can read your thoughts from space.

The article is written by Daniel Goure, a known hawk in the US. His analysis is no different then the other hawks made before. It treats the status quo as an exclusive club and China to gain entry in this club must behave in a certain way, or face retributions. It would have made sense a few years ago, but this gentleman was tangled up in policies relating to Iraq. Strategically the article is obsolete, but probably caters to the fund provider of Lexington Institute, where he is the VP.

Lexington Institute is funded by the Defense contractors.

link:

On 9 June 2008 the Press-Register reported that almost all funding for the Lexington Institute came from the defense contractors whose products it frequently wrote in favor

The US shares many traits and behaviors with previous hegemonic powers like Imperial Germany, Imperial Japan, and the Roman Empire.

All of these countries have embarked on numerous forced expansionist and militarily aggressive actions, yet the international community is afraid to condemn them.

Large countries cannot be subdued with nuclear exchange. It may kill lots of people, but it is possible to still have an partly intact military and enough population to take over neighbouring countries for unscarred lands and resources.

A nuclear attack on china would create the largest refugee migration world has ever seen that would dwarf the hun's westward expansion into western roman empire.

DON'T MESS WITH CHINA ELSE END OF EVERY SINGLE LIFE ON EARTH Israel India Russia USA please be polite rather then showing aggression and watching dreams in day light with open eyes :china::disagree:

yes china can get defeated if US,INDIA,JAPAN,RUSSIA ATTACK IT SIMULTANEOUSLY. CHINA IS MIGHTY BUT IT CAN NOT FIGHT THIS FOUR MAJOR POWERS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Your wet indian dream will never come true. Russia will not attack China because it is currently a Chinese ally. Japan is under watch and can not even make a move on its own!

india? lol you indians can not even handle Pakistan on your own and think you attack China.

The truth is that one day China and Pakistan will join together and wiped india out once and for all.:china::pakistan:

again i say china can get defeated. its difficult but not impossible. USA has such cutting edge weapons that china cant even dream of. if USA provides them to India if (as it wants to contain china) , difference between Chinese and Indian might will negligible. then mighty India will defeat china. this way USA will not have to fight china directly.

Your wet dream of getting "advanced" weapon will NEVER come true. It is just your dream.

Are you kidding me? China is certainly possible to get defeated. You are talking about a country severly polluted, selling out rare earth at a price of earth to Japan which they hate most to make someone rich enough to emigrate to the US, with a huge wealth gap only comparable with most undeveloped countries, with ligangs......... It will defeat itself if one of the above not sovled.
8639553.gif

You are right. This is why you should GET OUT of China and go some where else!

Large countries cannot be subdued with nuclear exchange. It may kill lots of people, but it is possible to still have an partly intact military and enough population to take over neighbouring countries for unscarred lands and resources.

A nuclear attack on china would create the largest refugee migration world has ever seen that would dwarf the hun's westward expansion into western roman empire.

But these people would have nowhere to go, since the Chinese nuclear retaliation would've turned its opposing enemy into nuclear ash as well.

As a result, we would see a huge rise of population in small countries like South Africa, Malaysia, etc.

Nuclear exchange is not just destruction by vaporisation and extreme heat waves, the after effect is going to eliminate all lives by toxic radiation and climate changes, and disappearing of food source from ocean, crops and domestic animals.

Radiation cloud will cover out atmosphere, survivors will get cancers, their childrens will be born deformed. Ultimately, all lives we known will be all gone. You put a couple nuke bombs in Beijing, Koreans and Japanese will be breathing toxic airs in no time, and Americans in Haiwaii and west coast states will get it weeks later.

Nuclear war means end of all human lives. Only mad and uninformed fan boys want nuke war.

78985096.gif
You have already shown enough low IQ, EQ and diathesis.:wave:

Yes my IQ is very very low compare with your Shanghainese SH!T brain. But I am at least qualify to be an Aerospace Enginner at Stanford!

At least I am a patriot and will not insult my country like you did. You a just a pathatic !!! A !!!!]
78985096.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom