What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

when will 1st j-10 will come
or we are just making khayali paloa
J-10b is not inducted even in PLAAF yet, Interesting things is that suddenly all the hush and leaks on the internet have been stopped (Pevaiz Shamim recently said that authorities have been concerned on information leakages about military programs). The most recent according to him is that FC-20 technical negociations are complete and PAF has started commercial negociations.

J-10b is not inducted even in PLAAF yet, Interesting things is that suddenly all the hush and leaks on the internet have been stopped (Pevaiz Shamim recently said that authorities have been concerned on information leakages about military programs). The most recent according to him is that FC-20 technical negociations are complete and PAF has started commercial negociations.

1) First it should get inducted in PLAAF
2) Depending on given feedback by PLAAF pilots, plane might undergo a few small-scale changes (if required)
3) Pakistan should seal all technical and commercial negotiations with china
4) Construction of FC-20 prototype commence
5) Technical evaluation by PAF pilots and aircrew of FC-20
6) Final version FC-20 should test-fly
7) Then, delivery to pak
8) Induction and the operationalization (L-O-N-G word!!)

Hmmm...all this would run very well into 2015-2016, so relax pakistani friends...you aren't getting it anytime
soon:enjoy:

what relly gona come man J10A or J10B so confused and paf shoud increase to no to 60 atlest to counter MMRCA rafale fighter

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

2) Depending on given feedback by PLAAF pilots, plane might undergo a few small-scale changes (if required)
7) Then, delivery to pak

Hmmm...all this would run very well into 2015-2016, so relax pakistani friends...you aren't getting it anytime

bro pakstian is strating a median stealth fighter jet progam with china soon dont need J20s we will bult fighter jet better then f35

7) Then, delivery to pak

1-Plane is designed and testflown by CAC airfield for preliminary flight testing (design appraisal) and any changes and tweaks are made.
2-The plane is then sent to CFTE for Weapons integration and detailed flight tests (Dixing for weapons testing)
3-CAC keeps a parallel testing program with multiple prototypes.
4- After certification, the platform enters production.

Now J-10B has been to both CAC and CFTE (Prototypes 1-4 being reported in CFTE and 05 in CAC some time ago). In fact, it was also discussed at Chinese fora that CAC would be starting the serial production later part of 2011/2012.
FC-20 will not be radically different in structure from J-10B but rather electronically.

what relly gona come man J10A or J10B so confused and paf shoud increase to no to 60 atlest to counter MMRCA rafale fighter

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

bro pakstian is strating a median stealth fighter jet progam with china soon dont need J20s we will bult fighter jet better then f35

can you prove it with a credible source on the net? yes, i've heard its called J-2X or JF-X or something,
but there's no credible source to believe a contract has actually been signed for co-development,

if you can prove it, your welcom to do so:thank_you2:

plus, there's no way you can make it superior to f35, bcoz you'll need state-of-the-art
tech, avionics, materials and engines to do it, but that could run the cost
into more than $100 millions per plane, so how many can you procure?

it'll only look similar to f35 (single engine, two fins, DSI) but it cant be "BETTER"
than f35 no way

Rumour has it, RCS of J-10B in clean configuration is 0.5 m^2

wars are not fought with a 'clean configuration' friend. the EF also has less than >0.8m2 RCS with clean config,
but it the externally carried weapons which increase RCS to 3-4m2

Does RCS really matters for 4th generation fighters which carries all the armaments externally. If their clean configuration is 0.5 or 1.5 m2 it doesn't matter because when it will be loaded with fuel tanks, bombs and missiles on its pylons, RCS will reach to 4-5 m2 and it will be in same leauge of F-16, Mig29, Rafael, EFT etc. Because all of these aircrafts in fully loaded configuration will be detected on almost same range by radars.

Does RCS really matters for 4th generation fighters which carries all the armaments externally. If their clean configuration is 0.5 or 1.5 m2 it doesn't matter because when it will be loaded with fuel tanks, bombs and missiles on its pylons, RCS will reach to 4-5 m2 and it will be in same leauge of F-16, Mig29, Rafael, EFT etc. Because all of these aircrafts in fully loaded configuration will be detected on almost same range by radars.

It might matter when you've fired your weapons and need to make a speedy get away? Don't quote me on this though.

What does RCS have anything to do with a speedy shoot and run.

If I see you coming even it high speed.. I still know you are coming...and might be able to take actions to stop you.
If I dont see you coming.. and you come in fast.. kill me.. and be gone without me even knowing what happened.

If I see you coming even it high speed.. I still know you are coming...and might be able to take actions to stop you.
If I dont see you coming.. and you come in fast.. kill me.. and be gone without me even knowing what happened.
True.
But not the Que. I asked. Or maybe I wasn't clear enough. So here goes.
It might matter when you've fired your weapons and need to make a speedy get away
Kindly justify how this statement is true.

Back
Top Bottom