What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

20100624031339492.jpg

Nice Pic's but my question is that will Pakistan getting these beauties like FC-1 JF-17 Thunder a joint project between Chengdu and PAC.
Tomorrow got the news from Waqt News that pakistan getting 18 F-16 from America Next week and as per my opinion they are getting these planes like black box so getting FC-20 is better then getting aging F-16 there was a time that F-16 was a pride of Pakistan but now ppl lote more talking about JF-17 if Pakistan get FC-20 i think they will be easy to maintain as this will be a technology transfer and may be Pakistan can sale these planes to other countries

Nice Pic's but my question is that will Pakistan getting these beauties like FC-1 JF-17 Thunder a joint project between Chengdu and PAC.
Tomorrow got the news from Waqt News that pakistan getting 18 F-16 from America Next week and as per my opinion they are getting these planes like black box so getting FC-20 is better then getting aging F-16 there was a time that F-16 was a pride of Pakistan but now ppl lote more talking about JF-17 if Pakistan get FC-20 i think they will be easy to maintain as this will be a technology transfer and may be Pakistan can sale these planes to other countries

pakistani is not a partner in the development of the j-10 and even now the engines are russian with the chinese version only now coming online. thus even with TOT i dont see pakistan being allow nor capable of selling j-10s to other nations plus pakistan will have its hands full with jf-17 anyways

you can't sell jets once u get tot......are u for real !!!

148_72972_1a4247d1e128ff8.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

148_72972_b81d991944be924.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

148_72972_bf4a7488cda75f4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom