What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Arthur

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This thread is for Bangladeshi members who wants asks simple questions like "who's the guy in your avatar, which city do you live in, which team do you support". We can also talk about Bangladeshi Culture, TV shows, Domestic news.

If you want to ask a off-topic question like the ones as i mentioned above while you are discussing in a specific topic, do it here by mentioning. Thus we won't be polluting our threads.

For language; We can use Bangla but we'll also have to use English to inform non-Baengali members.

I think this is in the wrong section bro lol.
Members club?

I think this is in the wrong section bro lol.
Members club?
not so wrong,I will say!! If you start giving Nobel for wasted thread space BD section will get it for sure !! It made me think IND-PAK Trolls and and many of us has forgotten the way to members club!!:undecided: and to save their breath,I think this is the best solution!! :cheers:

Hello :D I'm a British Bangladeshi ;)
:welcome:;)

Hello Khan Saheb,My real name is Zahirul Islam,I am a student,my home district is Tangail,but currently living in Sylhet.I am passionate about all things related to Bangladesh like economy,defence,security,Politics,Culture,entertainment,sports etc.Now tell about you.:D:D:D
This thread is for Bangladeshi members who wants asks simple questions like "who's the guy in your avatar, which city do you live in, which team do you support". We can also talk about Bangladeshi Culture, TV shows, Domestic news.

If you want to ask a off-topic question like the ones as i mentioned above while you are discussing in a specific topic, do it here by mentioning. Thus we won't be polluting our threads.

For language; We can use Bangla but we'll also have to use English to inform non-Baengali members.

Last edited:
What's bangla deshi's favourite species of fish to eat? Why do you eat with your hands?

What's bangla deshi's favourite species of fish to eat? Why do you eat with your hands?
Our favourite fish is kaur fish,very tasty.Don't talk like you sikh eat in a table with knife,fork.You sikh eat in sikh Langarkhana with your hand daal,and rooti sitting in the floor just like dogs.

Last edited:

what about Urdu?

You fish eating animals we NEVER eat rice with our hands. You pray on the floor, are you dogs too?
You sikh hairy,smelly animal eat with hand daal rooti sitting in floor should be the last one to talk about the habit of other people.

You sikh hairy,smelly animal eat daal rooti sitting in floor should be the last one to talk about the habit of other people.

lol take a shower and bleach that midnight black skin of your. Seriously, when I see a bonglo I'm reminded of the indigenous africans we Punjabis conquered.

NepalEagint_wb.jpg

images

Gross

images

Is that doyalbaba's mama? Looks like a servant we used to have in India. Lol @HttpError bonglos look like naukers!

what about Urdu?
As its not our language,it's not allowed here.If someone want's to talk Urdu he/she is free to go to other Urdu speaking threads.

@Arya Desa don't try to spread hate speech again,you are reported.The rule is simple, if you don't like Bengali peoples here,don't come here!

@Doyalbaba those pictures are funny.But you shouldn't bash anyone so hard! ;)

As its not our language,it's not allowed here.If someone want's to talk Urdu he/she is free to go to other Urdu speaking threads.
last time i checked, this is a Bangladesh forum, not a "Bengali" Nationalist forum

what if i was a muhajir Bangladeshi whose mother tongue is Urdu? what if i was an Urdu speaking Bengali person from old Dhaka? what if i was simply a Bengali person who's mother tongue is Urdu? don't tell me to use it only at home. can you tell me how this particular language Urdu is not "ours"? in fact, you could tell me to not use Bengali here (since i'm Bengali speaking) and that would make more sense. Urdu has been a broader medium of communication and an important language of Bengal. and formal Bengali language was developed by Hindus as a Hindu language, it does not represent Bangladeshi people at all.

stop this Muslimphobic "Bengali" nationalism and stop making us look like clowns; if you can't, go to an Indian hindutva forum. or you need some fact pills.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom