What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

last time i checked, this is a Bangladesh forum, not a "Bengali" Nationalist forum

what if i was a muhajir Bangladeshi whose mother tongue is Urdu? what if i was an Urdu speaking Bengali person from old Dhaka? what if i was simply a Bengali person who's mother tongue is Urdu? don't tell me to use it only at home. can you tell me how this particular language Urdu is not "ours"? in fact, you could tell me to not use Bengali here (since i'm Bengali speaking) and that would make more sense. Urdu has been a broader medium of communication and an important language of Bengal. and formal Bengali language was developed by Hindus as a Hindu language, it does not represent Bangladeshi people at all.

stop this Muslimphobic "Bengali" nationalism and stop making us look like clowns; if you can't, go to an Indian hindutva forum. or you need some fact pills.

:lol::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

what if i was a muhajir Bangladeshi whose mother tongue is Urdu?

Ok we respect you. And encourage you to merge between mainstream population. Dont insult your host. That is all we expect. Whole of India and Pakistan will come under Bengal flag one day. Whole of world will talk in Bangla one day. Why you want to remain backward?

Ok we respect you. And encourage you to merge between mainstream population. Dont insult your host. That is all we expect. Whole of India and Pakistan will come under Bengal flag one day. Whole of world will talk in Bangla one day. Why you want to remain backward?
Khub bhalo :lol:

I think he needs some burn ointment!! ;)

so Bangladeshis of Mohajir and Bengali background both have Urdu influence, while among the former, Urdu is bigger as a mother tongue. just Bengal-Bihar-Orissa have an important historic culture of Urdu. @bongbang @Khan saheb do you hate Bengali culture in order to hate the muhajirs, or is it because you hate muhajirs that you started to hate Bengali culture?

@Al-zakir

what about the ethnic Bengali Urdu speakers? are they also "guests"? who else do you want to turn into "guest"?

you are a true definition of a fascist for imposing something on a people who happen to be migrant, even though that something was an imposition from your Hindu zamindar masters. what you are opposed to is your very own culture, if you were Bengali Muslim that is. and you aren't even ashamed of that.

for the sake of ending the confusion that is ruining your life, i suggest you and @Khan saheb to research extremist Hindutva constituencies of India, and look for real estate there, and possibly somewhere around South India.

if you want to live in Bangladesh or associate yourself with that land, then respect its cultures. it doesn't matter if Bangladesh becomes Poland tomorrow. the cultures and heritage don't change.

Whole of world will talk in Bangla one day. Why you want to remain backward?

the only place where you can establish your hateful cult is Bay of Bengal.

Bengali is a beautiful language, with many dialects and accents. a version of Bengali had tremendous Muslim influence in it that unfortunately only exists in museums now, due Brahmin domination and the lowly nature of many 'Muslims' of this land. even the formal Bengali is fine if it was not imposed on Muslims and glorified by slave-minded "Muslims" in Bangladesh.

@Khan saheb i'm still waiting. how is Urdu not our language? i'm assuming the "we" here refers to Bangladeshis, not some anti-Muslim linguistic fascists.

Hello Khan Saheb,My real name is Zahirul Islam,I am a student,my home district is Tangail,but currently living in Sylhet.I am passionate about all things related to Bangladesh like economy,defence,security,Politics,Culture,entertainment,sports etc.Now tell about you.:D:D:D
SUST??

Every thread you have to turn it into about Urdu and east Pakistan. Give it a rest mate.

Every thread you have to turn it into about Urdu and east Pakistan. Give it a rest mate.
He is just another delusional Jamati,always talkin BS and:blah:!! pathetic human,I would say!!:disagree:

so Bangladeshis of Mohajir and Bengali background both have Urdu influence, while among the former, Urdu is bigger as a mother tongue. just Bengal-Bihar-Orissa have an important historic culture of Urdu. @bongbang @Khan saheb do you hate Bengali culture in order to hate the muhajirs, or is it because you hate muhajirs that you started to hate Bengali culture?

@Al-zakir

what about the ethnic Bengali Urdu speakers? are they also "guests"? who else do you want to turn into "guest"?

you are a true definition of a fascist for imposing something on a people who happen to be migrant, even though that something was an imposition from your Hindu zamindar masters. what you are opposed to is your very own culture, if you were Bengali Muslim that is. and you aren't

Khair bhai

Leave it brother. Their brain immune to think beyond 71. Their whole existence circle around 71. They are probably under the impression that khilji to Siraj were Bangla speaker as well.

Not everyone can enjoy ghee, if you know what I mean.

This thread is for Bangladeshi members who wants asks simple questions like "who's the guy in your avatar, which city do you live in, which team do you support". We can also talk about Bangladeshi Culture, TV shows, Domestic news.

If you want to ask a off-topic question like the ones as i mentioned above while you are discussing in a specific topic, do it here by mentioning. Thus we won't be polluting our threads.

For language; We can use Bangla but we'll also have to use English to inform non-Baengali members.

Are you a real khan because khan's are not original to Bengal, khan Saheb.

Do you know what is the most gracious thing about this land???

It's that;this land has a place for all,It takes everyone as it's child,originate from here or not!!Even the ungrateful one!!

My fore fathers were not from this land,but we accepted this land as our mother.Now We are Bangladeshi and a Bengali through and through,and a grateful one!!

Khair bhai

Leave it brother. Their brain immune to think beyond 71. Their whole existence circle around 71. They are probably under the impression that khilji to Siraj were Bangla speaker as well.

Not everyone can enjoy ghee, if you know what I mean.

Brother what do you mean original to bengal? There are millions of khans (fake & real) in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom