What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

looks like @The Ronin is famous !

View attachment 764552
DEFSECA browses this forum. If you are seeing this Hello DEFSECA ! :yahoo:
DEFSECA probably posts here...one of us is DEFSECA...
Among-Us-Imposter-1.jpg

looks like @The Ronin is famous !

View attachment 764552
DEFSECA browses this forum. If you are seeing this Hello DEFSECA ! :yahoo:
Defseca themselves befriends people with relatives in the armed forces and collects bits and pieces to spin new news lol
It’s probably the Gopnik aka @Michael Corleone lol
I quit before that airhead could fire me lol
me after the USA donates 3 million COVID vaccines to BD @SpaceMan18

Now this will loop in my head for weeks.

Honestly I'm kinda sad that BD doesn't do good at all in the Olympics lol , our culture rather make cricketers than any other athlete

Honestly I'm kinda sad that BD doesn't do good at all in the Olympics lol , our culture rather make cricketers than any other athlete

Nothing to do with culture/religion/sect/diet/genes etc of people but has everything to do with funding and Govt. motivation. A country of 10 million people with enough funding and will can came up with many athletes but a country of 100 million without it cannot.

Nothing to do with culture/religion/sect/diet/genes etc of people but has everything to do with funding and Govt. motivation. A country of 10 million people with enough funding and will can came up with many athletes but a country of 100 million without it cannot.

True sadly , we suck man and BD government doesn’t care about the Olympics they only care about boring *** Cricket

Back
Top Bottom