What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Huh , Tesla's in Bangladesh lol

This is not news to me. They have had Prius there for ages, and quite a few Teslas too. Novelty items for the rich and perfect for Dhaka traffic. Your motor is off during jams and does not consume any electricity other than Aircon.

This is not news to me. They have had Prius there for ages, and quite a few Teslas too. Novelty items for the rich and perfect for Dhaka traffic. Your motor is off during jams and does not consume any electricity other than Aircon.

Can’t wait to see more EVs on the road

Sad day for Afghanistan and the world today.. total takeover by the terrorists..

Opinions ? Can't ask elsewhere too many extremist-panderers.

Types of boats in Bangladesh (not to scale).

iu

Our original form of public transportation. Very high in number and type. :lol:
Sad day for Afghanistan and the world today.. total takeover by the terrorists..

Well there will be more turn of events. More to come I'm sure. :-)

Ek maghey sheet jai na.

I have been hearing about the war in Afghanistan all the time while I was being raised up here in NYC , kinda crazy to see the endgame finally.

I feel like China may take advantage of this and try to spread their influence in Afghanistan

Well there will be more turn of events. More to come I'm sure. :-)

Ek maghey sheet jai na.

There will be and must be another foreign intervention..

Afghanistan is hell on earth and the only hope for those born there of any semblance of peace is another foreign invasion and talebans ouster.

With German general elections coming up soon, I don't see them letting any more afghans in ever.. having seen aghan behaviour in Germany first hand, I would've done the same, If I was German.

That leaves the afghans with realistically nowhere to go.. which is why an invasion is needed or an intense bombardment campaign the likes of which the world has never seen.

Nothing is ever going to be normal otherwise.. the implications of having a country on this planet run by terrorists is beyond what most people can imagine.

Afghanistan will be a literal terror launchpad.

Fix it now or have to nuke it later.

The amount of Alhamdulillahs and Celebrations from Bd face book users and YouTube is very concerning!!
Taleban will make life hell for the Afghan people especially women..imagine being violently assaulted because a random Taleban guy can see a tiny bit of your hair through your Hijab. Or getting your hands chopped off for petty thefts!
US should have stayed in my opinion! The very few Afghans i have met, even the most religious would tell you that Taleban rule was hell!

Some of the 'stronger' terror groups in BD had strong ties to Afg...many of the founders were ex mujahidin...We should brace for resurgence... especially when Bangladeshis have gone to Afg to join the taliban in last couple of months...they will come back and start a shitstorm.

Some of the 'stronger' terror groups in BD had strong ties to Afg...many of the founders were ex mujahidin...We should brace for resurgence... especially when Bangladeshis have gone to Afg to join the taliban in last couple of months...they will come back and start a shitstorm.

Hopefully our DGFI aka our CIA will do the job of taking them out

It's concerning of course.

Hopefully, Taliban have learned from the past.

And other external parties make sure its a sustainable situation going forward.

At all costs, avoid a protracted civil war, continued human rights abuses by goverment/local actors, and the establishment of a terrorist sanctuary.

The best case, is the rebuilding of Afghanistan based on some semblance of stability.

It will be interesting to see what role China will have to play behind the scenes.

US actions in Afghanistan were based on anything besides benevolence.

I'm not really sure what the US government end goal was there.

I don't think they even knew.

Back
Top Bottom