What's new

China agree to give J-20 5th Generation Stealth Fighter to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news is confirmed by eaglehannan

China will provide FC20. The B version of J-10, this year. 34 might be the initial number. The radar is AESA. Wait for the news to break inshallah.

China will provide FC20. The B version of J-10, this year. 34 might be the initial number. The radar is AESA. Wait for the news to break inshallah.

Great news! FC20 will be here by mid of next year?

Man who is this eaglehannan? and wts his authenticity?

According to pakdef it is 50 block2 jf17 and 34 j10b/fc20. Maybe even j11 stationed in Balochistan. I trust pakdef more then other resources.

50 JF17block2 Confirmed.
34-36FC20 Confirmed
J-11 Probable

I dont understand this thread, Isnt the J-20 still a prototype. I mean China hasn't gotten the J-20 in large numbers. Pakistan first needs to wait for the J-10.

FC-20 != J-20 but I think China will export the J-20 or another type of stealth plane to Pakistan at some point.

the stealthc j-20 is humongous and overkill for pakistan.

FC-20 is certainly not J-20, but since these words are from the Defence Minister of Pakistan, it can be considered semi-official at least.

So it does not leave out the possibility to export J-20.

FC-20 is not J-20, but since these words are from the Defence Minister of Pakistan, it can be considered semi-official at least.

So it does not leave out the possibility to export J-20.

Journos mess up things............ as for J-20......Its not complete yet.......After development im sure our Chinese brothers would offer it to PAF.

everything is useless untill our army be willing top stop americans operations in pak if they have will power i dont see even F 22 getting in our airspace for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom