What's new

China agree to give J-20 5th Generation Stealth Fighter to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think USA did well to take out osama im with them but in a manner which they did i dont like it and i must say that our amry has failed to caught osama congrats to USA but i dont like anyone coming in our airspace without permission but it is oir tottal failure we made them come here if we caughted this man earlier we did not have to see these days all

False news --- we don't have money to buy these birds at the moment !

Admins Please Change the Name and remove the offensive term Pakis

Whole Sale Defence Deals: Pakistan and China

Type 054 A Frigate, New Generation Submarine and New Naval Base for Pakistan Navy. FC-20 Fighter Jet & Additional JF-17 Thunder for Pakistan air force.

Pakistan has looked towards its tradition ally after being bashed by the United States for its defense needs in 1965 and Pak-China defense & economic relationship never looked back. Current visit pf the Pakistani Minister was a great success by all means as Pakistan was able to not only pursue China to stand by it in these difficult times but also agreed on number of pending defense deals.

FC-20 Fighter Jets:

Pakistani Defense Minister, Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar has confirmed that Chinese friends have agreed to the Pakistani request to provide FC-20 fighter jet to the Pakistan air force.

Click here to Read More

Journos mess up things............ as for J-20......Its not complete yet.......After development im sure our Chinese brothers would offer it to PAF.

Agree, even China will eventually export J-20 to Pakistan, but this news is definitely fake.

just heard on BBC.obama was being interviewed and said if need arises they will take unilateral action inside pakistan

Well that much is obvious since they already have taken unilateral action in the form of the abbottabad raid and dealt with few, if not nonexistent consequences...nothing is stopping them from doing so again.
Our borders seem to exist on maps only, whom ever likes can just come over and do whatever they like...whether it is foreign terrorists using our land as training grounds or Americans bombing and killing innocent civilians or the apparent Chinese base that may be a reality in Gwadar...we have little sovereignty left...our future seems to look much like our past...sacrificing our dignity to do the bidding of others.

i think USA did well to take out osama im with them but in a manner which they did i dont like it and i must say that our amry has failed to caught osama congrats to USA but i dont like anyone coming in our airspace without permission but it is oir tottal failure we made them come here if we caughted this man earlier we did not have to see these days all

If your man didn't hide him all this time then you would have caught him before US . :) :coffee:

FC-20 which is customized Pakistani version of j-10A/j-10B we are listening for years . J-20 is under development so how can they provide it now . may be Pakistan will be the first customer too for J-20 as like j-10

Well that much is obvious since they already have taken unilateral action in the form of the abbottabad raid and dealt with few, if not nonexistent consequences...nothing is stopping them from doing so again.
Our borders seem to exist on maps only, whom ever likes can just come over and do whatever they like...whether it is foreign terrorists using our land as training grounds or Americans bombing and killing innocent civilians or the apparent Chinese base that may be a reality in Gwadar...we have little sovereignty left...our future seems to look much like our past...sacrificing our dignity to do the bidding of others.

We know that Pakistan has made a lot of sacrifice for us, but your sacrifice will not be spent in vain.

We consider the Gwadar port one of the best gift that our Pak brothers offer to us, we will appreciate every inch of this deep friendship and gratefulness.

In the future, allow us to reciprocate your gratitude; supporting the stability in our western border and providing us the strategic supply location. :pakistan:

khuda karey aisa na ho:welcome:

Recent reports critical of this transaction suggest that the 50 jets will cost Pakistan $$1.25 Billion -- why was this necessary just now?

Recent reports critical of this transaction suggest that the 50 jets will cost Pakistan $$1.25 Billion -- why was this necessary just now?

May be giving the us instant message we have other source now so threat of arms embargo etc will not work anymore

We know that Pakistan has made a lot of sacrifice for us, but your sacrifice will not be spent in vain.

We consider the Gwadar port one of the best gift that our Pak brothers offer to us, we will appreciate every inch of this deep friendship and gratefulness.

In the future, allow us to reciprocate your gratitude; supporting the stability in our western border and providing us the strategic supply location. :pakistan:

Hey, I personally agree with you, but I was just speaking in general of our inability to claim our own land...it is sad that we need our friends to do the work that we our selves are seemingly incapable of doing.
The unconditional help given by China, in this special time of need is amazing...but the fact that Pakistan found it self in the deep hole in the first place is sad.

Height of hypocrisy, This thing was decided ages ago? then why author is bringing this issue up? who ever the author is, didn't he have the common sense that funds for these 50 planes were reserved already, not that from current budget we are buying these 50 planes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom