What's new

China agree to give J-20 5th Generation Stealth Fighter to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fighter has its own merits and demerits.. for chinese jets, the merits that I see are less cost, cheat PAF that it is the best in the world (next to F-22) and thrust them down their throat, make PAF believe that they can shoot down the entire IAF fleet with one sqaudron of FC-20\JF17, make their economy more weaker in the name of selling their quality jets to them, joint production, soft loans etc.. anyways this Backstabbers and Backstabbers relationship seem to be MADE FOR EACH OTHER and funny to see how its gonna be....Only time would tell us when Pakistan accuses China of something just like what it did to USA....

Dear Pakistanis, please be aware that, If Osama had done something similar to CHina as what he did to US and if the Chinese had found that you guys were holding him and supporting him at your backyard, they wud have screwed ur a** in a way that you have to s*** thru ur mouth after that... Thanks Americans they did it with less pain to u...

P.S. THAT WAS MY OWN VIEW.. now dont start trolling in the name of replying back.....

i will reply with a news no one in paf thinks like that does minimum detterent rings a bell and AFIK china have not only proposed more in terms of econ development than america they dont just give us AID they r our largest trade partner and that is what we need .

I am all for it, if some one could guarantee that next time some one violates our territory, it will be brought down irrespective of who that might be...........but then again who am i kidding:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom