What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

I thought anti-ship missile technology, drones, hypersonic missiles, etc, etc, have made ship nearly obsolete in a time of war. China's naval build-up will only get it in trouble by making CCP leaders think they can bully everyone, just like forum members here accuse the USA of doing over past decades. Go ahead, spend your GDP on worthless military "stuff". You will gain nothing. Just as the USA has gained nothing from its gigantic military spending.

I thought anti-ship missile technology, drones, hypersonic missiles, etc, etc, have made ship nearly obsolete in a time of war. China's naval build-up will only get it in trouble by making CCP leaders think they can bully everyone, just like forum members here accuse the USA of doing over past decades. Go ahead, spend your GDP on worthless military "stuff". You will gain nothing. Just as the USA has gained nothing from its gigantic military spending.

You make it sound like China doesn't make anti-ship missiles, drones, hypersonic missiles etc.

China's military spending is not high at all.

You make it sound like China doesn't make anti-ship missiles, drones, hypersonic missiles etc.

China's military spending is not high at all.
I'm not saying China doesn't have anti-ship missiles. I'm saying that a $100 Million ship can be destroyed by a $1M missile. So, it's foolish for China to build so many floating targets. And, who knows how much China spends on its military? Do you think the CCP would tell their own people, let alone the Pakistan Defense Forum how much they spend on anything?

I'm not saying China doesn't have anti-ship missiles. I'm saying that a $100 Million ship can be destroyed by a $1M missile. So, it's foolish for China to build so many floating targets. And, who knows how much China spends on its military? Do you think the CCP would tell their own people, let alone the Pakistan Defense Forum how much they spend on anything?

China does not have to make a choice, China will have enough weapons of all kinds.

What part is bs in my post you didn't see similarity of J20 and MIG 1.44 design???
Which is MIG 1.44?

Screenshot_20230909_105023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom