What's new

China punish raidical uyghers seperatists not beucase they are Muslim

it is kind of like the mafia, if you leave, they kill you.

it is the law to kill people who leave islam in many countries.

2701-5cbkvu.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/the-countries-where-apostasy-is-punishable-by-death--Z110j2Uwxb

gsi2-chp1-9.png

gsi2-chp1-8.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
indians are the worst,I heared a lot of said stories from India:such as, a couple fallen in love,just coz the Indian guy is from low level caste,the future father in law of the Indian man beat the future husband to death.and call It honor action to preserve his family dignity and eventually no one be hold responsible for the indian men death....
can anything be more horrible than this?!

sure, the killer will be arrested, but only after he has killed because Islamic law already made him kill.

first comes islam law (sharia)

next comes chinese law.

sharia is always no1 for muslims.
There are ONLY Chinese laws in China!
No other laws except some international laws accepted by China government can enter into forced in Chinese territories!

There is a serious deficit of people who usually whine about burkha ban in Europe and create multi-page threads. The world is such an interesting place.

what policies ?
The Muslim population accounts for 14% of India's total population, but the proportion of Muslim lawmakers in India's total membership has never exceeded 6%. Please tell me why? !

plus,The Muslim population of India is the poorest of all Indian populations, even more poor than many low caste populations!

The Muslim population accounts for 14% of India's total population, but the proportion of Muslim lawmakers in India's total membership has never exceeded 6%. Please tell me why? !

plus,The Muslim population of India is the poorest of all Indian populations, even more poor than many low caste populations!
and what is the % of muslims in the CPC ?

oh wait: https://indianexpress.com/article/w...-majority-region-sign-atheism-pledge-5037489/ lol

https://thediplomat.com/2016/04/to-grant-or-not-to-grant-chinese-muslims-their-rights/

why are you arguing with me when I'm actually a fan of how China deals with it. Here they get away with a lot, loudspeaker blasting their prayers, subsidy for going to mecca, and when they come back, they have right to put speaker and spoil the neighbourhood. In Kashmir they protech terrorist jihadis, attack our forces, and only met with pellet guns.

Can you imagine uighurs throwing stones on PLA and protecting terrorists ? I think the PLA will give them more than just a pellet gun response.

Chinese govt have good strong policy, that's why no separatism. If you go weak like us Indians, you will get same terror and separatism like us.

You don’t understand how democracy works do you?!
Lawmakers need to be elected. So if a Muslim candidate wants to be a lawmakers, like all others, he/she needs to be elected by the people.
Now show me the law which limits the number of Muslims in the Indian parliament. Or for that matter, limits Muslims from being involved in Indian politics, law making, or beaureacracy.

I CHALLENGE YOU!

Uyghur people are one of the most kind and humble people one could ever meet. However, the communist atheist government of China keeps suppressing them based on doubts and baseless allegations.
Why foreigner journalist can`t make it to the Uyghur land and cover what`s really going on there?

Hopefully some unbiased news outlets from the Muslim/Arab world go there and cover the situation of uyghur instead of relying on the western media which could be unreliable news and heavily directed to hit China Arab Muslims relation.

Last edited:
Uyghur people are one of the most kind and humble people one could ever meet. However, the communist atheist government of China keeps suppressing them based on doubts and baseless allegations.
Why foreigner journalist can`t make it to the Uyghur land and cover what`s really going on there?

Hopefully some unbiased news outlets from the Muslim/Arab world go there and cover the situation of uyghur instead of relying on the western media which could be unreliable news and heavily directed to hit China Arab Muslims relation.

You guys are really pitiful, and stupid enough. The little dot Israel has shit on your all head. You still ride on high horse, concern Chinese internal affairs and judge based on imagination.

Watch some of our Uyghur in foreign country.
https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20180728V0DGAN00?uid=&cur_vid=n0737gys6s5

Thanks. But, no thanks. no Wahhabism and salafist is allowed to go there. This is strictly prohibited. This is the breed of all chaos.
We welcome Pakistani Jounalists visit Xingjiang, not salafists.

@OguzSenturk will you mind marry with a Uygher girl?

I know lots of Uyghers living in turkey.

Really..
9M9PDB6L00AP0001.jpg

BD9FB9A2-083A-4AD0-8035-8E984EF8F0C3_cx0_cy24_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

If we compromise and keep the will for harmounious society unilaterally, the end is demise, just assume that, if government didn't carry out severe action after 7.5 massacre, what kind of scene should be now in Xinjiang?
People in China who has the mentality like old Wang is detrimental to Chinese civilization. These folks are the liberal Chinese who want to give more rights to foreigners and minorities and want China to be like India 2.0. truly disgusting.

and i here address those fake and arrogant Chinese members here, do not fall in the traps set by our enemies to deviate ourself away from Muslim world.
You do not speak or represent any Chinese view but your own. Get off your high horses old Wangker.
You are the typical Chinese that cater to everyone but your own. Real Patriot Chinese laugh at your face. Btw, I hope China crack down harder on these trouble causing fuckers .

People in China who has the mentality like old Wang is detrimental to Chinese civilization. These folks are the liberal Chinese who want to give more rights to foreigners and minorities and want China to be like India 2.0. truly disgusting.

You do not speak or represent any Chinese view but your own. Get off your high horses old Wangker.
You are the typical Chinese that cater to everyone but your own. Real Patriot Chinese laugh at your face. Btw, I hope China crack down harder on these trouble causing fuckers .
It's you riding on the high horse, I'm more realistic. We don't need extreme people like you.

Go kill even one innocent Muslim in China, your will get arrested.

Not all Uyghers are radical seperatists, just a very small proportion of them. so don't need to preach hatred here.

It's you riding on the high horse, I'm more realistic. We don't need extreme people like you.

Go kill even one innocent Muslim in China, your will get arrested.
I know you're a Muslim wannabe fool. Kill any innocent people in China and you get arrested regardless of religion.

Don't preach hatred here, you are just a key board warrior.

It's very lucky we don't have people like you in the goverment.
Do you Know the meaning of keyboard warrior old Wang? Stop using western slangs without knowledge of its meaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom