What's new

China warned Australia over US military base

In the end China will be left distributing warnings...just like sweets,while the world laughs off that and continues :mamba:

australia is not a part of the south china sea. i dont know how china can claim land or seas that havent really been in control nor the only one to use the south china sea.. it should be divided evenly among all that have claim as it is all theirs and has been for a long time.. australia is claimed by china.. i dont see how that can remotely be possible, so does indonesia.. again i dont see how... china belong to china, part of the sth china sea belongs to china.. the achipelago near philippines belongs to the philippines, not china.. again how can china claim that when it is a lot closer to philippines.... china think its owns all of asia, from mongolia to pakistan to japan to australia... thats why china is dangerous.. i am all in support of more american military in my country, china keeps building more and more, and positioning themselves globally, they do have a secret agenda, but you got to realise, we are not stupid... so like a chess game, we make a move too.. i dont think indonesia is scared of china, i think their in bed with china and they fight us a long side them. the chinese guy did send a warning to australia, veiled as it was.. politicians make statements, and chinas one was one hinting at already planned military expansion and repositioning of their own pawns, they will now just blame it on US moving 2000 more troops to australia... but china has been active in its dealing with indonesia and timor etc and boosted military spending and its support of those countrys militarys.

Thank you for you advise, I was wrong indeed. :)

Greetings pmukherjee,

In fact, if they have a base close to China, what's the point in having a military presence in Australia then?

Regards
Ameer

Just to threaten Sharks in the ocean.

Jeez. thats trolling by me now..

Its quite well known that Autralia is quite abundant with Naturl resources.. You are enough wise to take the point out of that...

Also Australia is quite a far from the range of aircraft and cruise missiles of China... (Although subs and ballistic is always a better option.)

I still feel that the decision is rather than strategic, its a economic.

Suggestions views welcomed..

Imagine thier response if the Phillipines asked U.S. to reopen Subic Bay or Clarksdale AFB.
Or imagine the Aussie gave you miliatry base and at the same time hosted the PLAAF comander and showed him the details of the US equipments they got from you.LOL.
Description:The PLAAF CHIEF comander Gen.Ma Xiao tian visited the Austilia air base and sat on the F-18 on 5th,November
27_81383_7688003a0143c76.jpg

27_81383_62804376b334d89.jpg

27_81383_965e2c6b957d0af.jpg

27_81383_1990c3feb588c33.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Very smart move,typical Australia type,lol.

Or imagine the Aussie gave you miliatry base and at the same time hosted the PLAAF comander and showed him the details of the US equipments they got from you.LOL.
Description:The PLAAF CHIEF comander Gen.Ma Xiao tian visited the Austilia air base and sat on the F-18 on 5th,November
27_81383_7688003a0143c76.jpg

27_81383_62804376b334d89.jpg

27_81383_965e2c6b957d0af.jpg

27_81383_1990c3feb588c33.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Very smart move,typical Australia type,lol.

lol, military good will visits hardly = sharing military secrets. And there is nothing secret concerning the outside of an f-18 cockpit. It's what's underneath the hood so to speak. :azn:

US Admiral Mike Mullen Inspects Chinese Yuan Class Submarine

People's+Liberation+Army's+Navy+(PLAN)+Type+041+YUAN+Class+SSK+submarine+AIP+SUB.jpg

Chinese naval visit to Pearl Harbor
xinsrc_38209030713324211768150.jpg

xinsrc_38209030713327963090251.jpg

lol, military good will visits hardly = sharing military secrets. And there is nothing secret concerning the outside of an f-18 cockpit. It's what's underneath the hood so to speak. :azn:
Who knows what happened below the table.But one thing is clear that the Aussie is much clever than pepole's imagination.The PLAAF chief commander and the US president appeared in Australia almost on the same time and the topic is concerning military, what a coincidence! Plus you have a point.it's better to seek a military base in Philipin which is much closer to China,not an island 3000 miles away from Japan.And the most important thing is not to talk about cut off the military expenditure in the congress.That gives pepole the impression the US is preparing the plan B to retrive from Asia,not the other way around.

China warns Australia
China warns America
China warns India
China warns Japan
China warns Indonesia
China warns Vietnam
China warns Philippines
China warns South Korea
China warns Taiwan
China warns Malaysia
China warns Brunei

Who's next?

Empty vessels make the most sound! The noise pollution is reaching comical levels!
others-187.gif

Cheers!

I know who's next....

My olo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom