What's new

China's "foreign forces" blame game: Chinese social media now blaming SerpentZA as a foreigner currently in China organizing Zero-Covid protests/riots

What a hilariously stupid attempt portraying a minor youtuber as organizing a revolution in the worlds largest country lol..
How dumb do they take the chinese ppl to be?

Again, just because someone go on youtube and say Chinese is bad or whatever, that does not mean WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IT or HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT.

And you and me have no authority over what that someone said. So why bother on focusing on one opinion??
The only people who care the the people who are paid to care.

What a hilariously stupid attempt portraying a minor youtuber as organizing a revolution in the worlds largest country lol..
How dumb do they take the chinese ppl to be?
He himself claims it, almost no Chinese know who he is, he thinks himself too much.

Lol its the chinese Thesmselves blaming him on chinese social media controlled by CCP.

Yes seems like they are stupid afterall…:lol:
Very few Chinese populate use english language social media platforms, and maybe you don't know, youtube is not controlled by China. he though too much about himself, I can claim western social media blames me for...., a baby crying for attention.

Very few Chinese populate use english language social media platforms, and maybe you don't know, youtube is not controlled by China. he though too much about himself, I can claim western social media blames me for...., a baby crying for attention.
So you saying very few Chinese and CCP are dumb?

Lol its the chinese Thesmselves blaming him on chinese social media controlled by CCP.

Yes seems like they are stupid afterall…:lol:
That’s a lot of inferring there to get to that conclusion.

The reality is that serpentza is just a toxic self important lying narcissist and always has been. I feel sorry for his abused Chinese wife, she always looks despondent and depressed in his recent videos.

So you saying very few Chinese and CCP are dumb?
How did you get this conclusion? did you see any Chinese posters here blame serpentza for the protests in China? how many protesters in China know this serpentza guy? he thinks too much about himself and made this video to show how "important" an influencer he thinks he is.

Why what I said bothers you and you guys have to keep mentioning me ? the same question, right? we are just discussing and learning from each other in a public fourm, aren't we?

Did you just use "Whataboutism" to question my question on your "Whataboutism"?

The only people who care the the people who are paid to care.
That's quite obvious wasn't it??

It's the same question, your answer will be my answer.
but then my answer is I don't care, because I wasn't talking to you in the first place, I was answering @Hamartia Antidote post when he put out his point, which I care, that's why I answered. (I quote Rusty2 post by mistake by the way)

If I care about your point, I would have quote you.

But YOU QUOTE ME FIRST. You quote me, that mean you care about what I have to say, now, why you care about what I have to say to another member??

but then my answer is I don't care, because I wasn't talking to you in the first place, YOU QUOTE ME FIRST.
If I care about you, I would have quote you.

You quote me, that mean you care about what I have to say, now, why you care about what I have to say??
You quoted me as well in many threads I started, but that's not the point, You asked me why I m bothered over what you say, I just like to tell you I m not more bothered than you are about what I said or posted, so this question is pointless.

You quoted me as well in many threads I started, but that's not the point, You asked me why I m bothered over what you say, I just like to tell you I m not more bothered than you are about what I said or posted, so this question is pointless.
But I didn't quote you on THIS thread.

And as I said, I am NOT bothered about what you said here as I did not quote you on this and the post I made is regarding the previous post you had made, not this one. I was answering someone else post when you quote me. Why are you so bothered by what I said to someone else for you to quote me??

So no, these are different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom