What's new

China's Worst Nightmare? Japan May Sell India Six Stealth Submarines

Your too green my Turkey of a friend. My post was to point out the absurdity of the article when taking into account that China and India share a LAND border which is the focus of any Sino Indian dispute.

India can have 100 subs in the Indian ocean, it wont bother China one bit unless they cross the mallacca strait.

btw, my gorilla avatar gives me pride - so much stronger that a Turkey.
Don't get your panties in a bunch for a stupid article and start insulting a country and its country men... Im sure you know this .. More sensation more viewership!!

damn indian media...too much sensitization.........china has got more than 50 subs.......dosn really matter anything ryt now...and second...india's FM is visiting china ryt now so such sensitization is not at all needed ....

we get it....wat we dont get is...the stupid sensitization our media does all the fuqqin time

@Zarvan
The National Interest is not Indian. It is American . The author of this article is Zachary Keck, is not Indian

i am hearing this my post joining PDF and still no deal is signed yet ... that make me sick[/QU
CHina doesn't have that much capacity , it would require new ones to do so .
And Pakistan doesn't have that much money to pay for new capacity plus 6 submarines.

Over all PLAAN is better than IN , but it is not that advance so that it can scare IN in it own background only USN and Russia(to some extent) has that capability. That is the truth.

OTE]
China can produce several at one time and we are about to male the deal for 6 subs

China can produce several at one time and we are about to male the deal for 6 subs[

So is that 8 billions for six subs including ToT too or just their price without ToT.

@Zarvan
China doesn't. The biggest proof ? It would've replaced its aging sub fleet.
Checkmate, bro.

India should stop this TOT shit, every ToT remains under utilised.

Don't get your panties in a bunch for a stupid article and start insulting a country and its country men... Im sure you know this .. More sensation more viewership!!

Panties in a bunch?

I made a half arsed quip about rolling submarines down a mountain and you insult my gorilla.

Say what you will but respect the gorillas.

6 Subs will definitely give your Navy a huge punch , but it will not effect much to PLAAN , cause by the time you will receive all China will make more than 6 to its arsenal , but yeah it will be more than a Nightmare for PN , a descent Sub is more dangerous than a A/C my opinion

PLAN does not have capability to send any assets into Indian ocean independently ,except SSBN's and SSN's. Distance ensures that their destroyers cannot come to Indian Ocean without berthing in a friendly port to refuel and resupply, and they do not have a functional Aircraft carrier which means that even after resupplying, they would be taken out by Air arm of IN.SSK's are even more pathetic in range than surface ships.

This situation is not going to change unless either PLAN get a Naval base in Indian Ocean, or it becomes all Nuclear Navy like USN. ie having Nuclear Aircraft carrier, SSBN's, and SSN's.

Except Pakistan, no one would dare give base to PLAN in South Asia, as this election in Sri Lanka has proven, crossing India carries grave risk.

So according to you the number alone should scare people.. Let me enlightened you here.. May be a moment of Epiphany for you!! US has around 69 and you know who has the most.. North Korea!! 78... !!
Thats not the case with India-China.China has both the numerical as well as technological superiority over india.Unlike N.Korea, China does not have half a century old subs.China has more than 50 quality subs which r being upgraded and replaced over the time with even more advanced subs.

China is building lot more

And so what ?
Did you actually think they can take USN even after 2 decades?
You are talking about a nationbhaving 11 main CBG and 9 mini CBG plus a technologically advanced nation that has imnense investment in Navy

Thats not the case with India-China.China has both the numerical as well as technological superiority over india.Unlike N.Korea, China does not have half a century old subs.China has more than 50 quality subs which r being upgraded and replaced over the time with even more advanced subs.
I wouldn't have used the word superiority with technology. :nono:

Panties in a bunch?

I made a half arsed quip about rolling submarines down a mountain and you insult my gorilla.

Say what you will but respect the gorillas.
You know what I give in
respect_gorillas_button-ra6233f44d4d44677b1fb85412c9137ea_x7j3i_8byvr_324.jpg

Read my post again!! I never said about quality !! The poster was referring to numbers.. the reply was for number/ quantity and not quality!!

Be in ur delusions.China today is not what it was about 2 decades ago.It has advanced in all aspects of defence tec
But their subs are 2 decades old bro and we have French , Russian tech with us , you think China can suddenly beat that?

Back
Top Bottom