What's new

Congress heading for big win in Karnataka: CNN-IBN poll

Did you ever live in Karnataka? It is Karnataka not Karnatak you bloody north Indians.... Go ja ke singada ka and stopping talking about my kannadiga brothers and sisters.

Danish Ali of JDS has categorically declared earlier on Republic TV that JDS will not support BJP.

Danish Ali of JDS has categorically declared earlier on Republic TV that JDS will not support BJP.
Anything and everything on Republic TV is generally rubbish.

Congress will win.

Will gift Biriyani to Hindus free of cost. :) Taste bhi to pata chale.

It is the ingenuity of Siddaramaiah which is bringing back Congress to power

-- He divided the Hindus by declaring Lingayats as a separate religion to win in Mumbai Karnataka

-- He united the Muslims of coastal Karnataka by deciding to celebrate Tipu Jayanti to win Coastal and Hyderabad Karnataka

-- He divided the national identify of people by approving the official state flag to win Central Karnataka

View attachment 473745
You are not an Indian!

Danish Ali of JDS just confirmed on NDTV that JDS would support Congress in 2019 if Congress supports JDS CM in the state.

Stopping BJP = Win for Congress
It is not going to be easy.

Congress will have to prevent poaching of JDS MLAs.

But eventually, hopefully we will clinch this. Our CM made many last minute mistakes.

You are not an Indian!

Why and How? I was born and brought up in India. I have never lived in any other country in the subcontinent.

It is not going to be easy.

Congress will have to prevent poaching of JDS MLAs.

But eventually, hopefully we will clinch this. Our CM made many last minute mistakes.

Don't worry brother. Congress has better experience with horse trading than any other party in India. Remember Siddaramaiah himself jumped from JDS to Congress to become CM.

Don't worry brother. Congress has better experience with horse trading than any other party in India. Remember Siddaramaiah himself jumped from JDS to Congress to become CM.
Dayum...

It is not something I like anyway. Sid is okay ONLY because he keeps the Hindutva brigade away.

Otherwise, there is not much of a difference.

Dayum...

It is not something I like anyway. Sid is okay ONLY because he keeps the Hindutva brigade away.

Otherwise, there is not much of a difference.

We need to divide the Hindus to ensure BJP does not come to power.

Neera suggested on NDTV earlier today that Hindus need to be divided further on caste lines to defeat BJP.

upload_2018-5-12_16-28-7.png

now from where this Congress came? i thought main opponent of bjp is something name inc party... i mean the one started by mahatma gandhi or indira gandhi whatever..
so this parties only rule in south india? & y cant bjp beat regional party being in central power?thats weird
congress === Indian national congress (INC) got it.
politics in southern part of the country is completely different from politics of northern part. In local elections regional leaders hold sway over the elections modi or rahul gandhi are not going to make any difference.

First stop being a racist and stop calling Karnataka as Karnatak.

Do not act smart here...we are debating here in a rational way for election....not your kiddish and racist overtone related nlstories where everything revolve around religion...And learn a decency to talk among the civilized people...

Do not act smart here...we are debating here in a rational way for election....not your kiddish and racist overtone related nlstories where everything revolve around religion...And learn a decency to talk among the civilized people...

First you better apologize for being a racist and making racist remarks before talking about decency.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom