What's new

Congress heading for big win in Karnataka: CNN-IBN poll

Has Rahul Gandhi packed his bags for Kailash Mansarovar though?

He is on his way for a lot of Thai massage in unknown destination.

Many hardcore BJP supporters don't realise this but BJP needs to be a little more proactive in media and stop their ministers from uttering nonsense, at least those who are on CM post. Perception sells rest don't matter.

Funny thing that.
What you view as nonsense is not really a nonsense.

For example, take Bipladev's comments.
Do you know what comes to a Hindu's mind when the media is castigating his words? Guess please?
The only thing that comes to our mind is, would these same media/people have the guts to say the same about other religious beliefs.

If only narratives are built in forums and media, then BJP would be a goner but people on the ground a lot smarter than you give them credit.

First you better apologize for being a racist and making racist remarks before talking about decency.

Can you please first apologise first for your existence?

He is on his way for a lot of Thai massage in unknown destination.

Funny thing that.
What you view as nonsense is not really a nonsense.

For example, take Bipladev's comments.
Do you know what comes to a Hindu's mind when the media is castigating his words? Guess please?
The only thing that comes to our mind is, would these same media/people have the guts to say the same about other religious beliefs.

If only narratives are built in forums and media, then BJP would be a goner but people on the ground a lot smarter than you give them credit.

Can you please first apologise first for your existence?

Forget about other religions
Hinduism is a forward thinking religion where education is valued more

We should speak more of science rather than belief's

Personally I am very happy at bjps loss...

Though am an Rss supporter, the cheating modi and his team has done for AndhraPradesh will not be forgotten

Want to see how Telugu people in karnaKarn voted against bjp...
If this is shown in elections bjp people will have no option else but to change

Though am an Rss supporter, the cheating modi and his team has done for AndhraPradesh will not be forgotten

Agreed. There is need to divide Hindus on Linguistic, Regional & Caste lines to defeat BJP.

yevaru yevarini mosam chesaro, maaku baga thelusu.
Karnataka ayipoyindi kada, Ippudu AP nijalu bayatiki vasthayi.

And the logic of Hinduism being forward thinking, secular, etc etc are BullSHIT logic used to cow down, subjugate and divide Hindus.
Only way you can beat the other side is to learn lessons as to how these other religions stick with each other and show their might.

That is the need of the hour.

Chinna, TDP lo Christians pani chesthunnaru. Naidu gadu yemi peekadu? Poyi Bible chaduvuthunnadu pandi na koduku.

Agreed. There is need to divide Hindus on Linguistic, Regional & Caste lines to defeat BJP.
@kris See, what did I say? :woot:

I agree with you...BJP need to go to next step in refining their workings statergy..They can not be another replica of Congress where they commit something and then forget once you come to power...
And another reason, BJP should loose is due to lack of powerful regional leader in South...Existing CM of Karnataka is definitely has a better record of goverance than Yedurappa...That may be another reason, BJP is not getting resonace among voters as it is expeted..

BJP should start looking for alternate honest leaders in Karnataka rather than depending on Yedurapa..

I agree with you...BJP need to go to next step in refining their workings statergy..They can not be another replica of Congress where they commit something and then forget once you come to power...
And another reason, BJP should loose is due to lack of powerful regional leader in South...Existing CM of Karnataka is definitely has a better record of goverance than Yedurappa...That may be another reason, BJP is not getting resonace among voters as it is expeted..

BJP should start looking for alternate honest leaders in Karnataka rather than depending on Yedurapa..

Even though you have not apologized for your racist comments earlier on the thread, I note that you have come to your senses now and started speaking in appropriate language. Good to see that you are also rooting for dividing Hindus and defeating BJP.

Even though you have not apologized for your racist comments earlier on the thread, I note that you have come to your senses now and started speaking in appropriate language. Good to see that you are also rooting for dividing Hindus and defeating BJP.

Man..how old are you??? Are you a kid?...As i told you earlier, first educate yourself with decency and then talk with other in a rational debate..I participate in the debate and discussion with rationality that is good for my country...
If you have anything meaningful to contribute, come up with your ideas...Do not spoil the thread with your muslim victim hood mentality in every thread...

Man..how old are you??? Are you a kid?...As i told you earlier, first educate yourself with decency and then talk with other in a rational debate..I participate in the debate and discussion with rationality that is good for my country...
If you have anything meaningful to contribute, come up with your ideas...Do not spoil the thread with your muslim victim hood mentality in every thread...

What victim hood? Muslims have ruled you Hindus for over 1000 years. Get that thing into your brain first.

What victim hood? Muslims have ruled you Hindus for over 1000 years. Get that thing into your brain first.

Great...then why are you always in victimhood mode...And who is denying that they have not ruled it...Then be happy with your so called past history what they have ruled ...Every discussion does not need to revolve around what Muslims and what they do and what they feel..

Great...then why are you always in victimhood mode...And who is denying that they have not ruled it...Then be happy with your so called past history what they have ruled ...Every discussion does not need to revolve around what Muslims and what they do and what they feel..

The day is not far away when Muslims will again rule India. Muslims make 30% of India.

The day is not far away when Muslims will again rule India. Muslims make 30% of India.

So what the big deal in it..There are more than 50 countries that are ruled by Muslim leaders...A nation can be successful not by the religion of the leaders rather the path that is followed by the leaders...Muslims are ruling in Malaysia/Indonesia and also Muslims are ruling in all the terrorist prone nations in other Muslim worlds...But due to good intent of leaders of Malaysia, Indonesia..these are prosperous and devloping Islamic nations where many other Islamic nations are just fighting and killing among themselves...

I agree, I see a secular Muslim as PM of India in the near future.

Any one..who can do positive things for our country is good for us..Who cares which religion is he from....Actually even in Congress party, there many leaders who are from minority group but because they are not from Gandhi familly, then are not given prominence...

For example, AK Antony is one of the honest and brightest people in Congress...But Congress will never give him the PM role in election...

Back
Top Bottom