What's new

Congress heading for big win in Karnataka: CNN-IBN poll

1. Do let me know what stand BJP needed to take in AP?
2. No RSS guy would support Jagan. Even if Modi personally asks to vote for Jagan, I won't be voting for this guy.
3. There is no number 2 in AP. Christians and Muslims will never abandon Jagan. The only way BJP will increase its base in AP is at the cost of Naidu.
4. Jagan knows this very well and made his whole movement on "special category", which everyone knows is a dead horse. Naidu either panicked or needed a scape goat for 2019, hence he ditched BJP.
5. Regarding who showed class, go and check who ditched whom and who is abusing whom. Have you even watched video of Naidu Brother in law abusing Modi's mother?

Naidu is a conniving b@stard. This time though I think he has bitten more then he can chew.
1. There need no special stand to be taken. Just give AP what was promised in parliament. Either special status or package whatever center sees fit.

2. Rss will vote for bjp only

3. See if jagan lands in jail ysrcp will go in to dark. Atleast BJP will have a chance to grow as an opposition. You can't become a leader overnight

4. Naidu knows that bjp wants to take advantage of ysrcp and become powerful, so he played smartly and ditched bjp. Now bjp has chances of winning on par with Congress. Ysrcp now can't join with bjp against tdp. Indeed he played a masterstroke.

5. It's all bjp's selfishness in the end for today's situation

Yeah now a racist like @Kaniska will represent Kannadigas. I do not understand how any Kannadiga would accept such racist comments.
Calling Karnataka Karnatak is not racist, It is the pronunciation in Hindi
English speakers will call China
Hindi Speakers will call Cheen
Chinese will call Zhong guo
There is nothing racist in calling Zhong quo , China or Cheen

Useless jobless troll

Calling Karnataka Karnatak is not racist, It is the pronunciation in Hindi
English speakers will call China
Hindi Speakers will call Cheen
Chinese will call Zhong guo
There is nothing racist in calling Zhong quo , China or Cheen

Useless jobless troll

Dekh mia

It may be ok to say Ni Talli in Telangana but people get offended if you say Ni Amma in AP.

Karnatak is a slur for Kannadigas and @Kaniska is a racist.

Please hold your horses till 3 pm tomorrow... everything would be clear...

Ezit pollz are not result... just a timepass...

Please hold your horses till 3 pm tomorrow... everything would be clear...

Ezit pollz are not result... just a timepass...

It is a good entertainment us for 2-3 days...
Again..my money goes with Congress although i wish BJP to win..

Dekh mia

It may be ok to say Ni Talli in Telangana but people get offended if you say Ni Amma in AP.

Karnatak is a slur for Kannadigas and @Kaniska is a racist.
I am staying in Karnataka and came here a long time ago, so don't tell me what sounds racist here

1. There need no special stand to be taken. Just give AP what was promised in parliament. Either special status or package whatever center sees fit.

2. Rss will vote for bjp only

3. See if jagan lands in jail ysrcp will go in to dark. Atleast BJP will have a chance to grow as an opposition. You can't become a leader overnight

4. Naidu knows that bjp wants to take advantage of ysrcp and become powerful, so he played smartly and ditched bjp. Now bjp has chances of winning on par with Congress. Ysrcp now can't join with bjp against tdp. Indeed he played a masterstroke.

5. It's all bjp's selfishness in the end for today's situation

1. It is GIVEN. Naidu has diverted funds in many cases and in other's he has not utilized them. Know the facts first please.

2. Yes & we will never vote for Jagan. If I have to choose between Jagan and Ahole Naidu, I will choose the Ahole.

3. There is a reason why Jagan won't land in jail. That reason is Congress & not Naidu. If Jagan goes to jail it will revive Congress. BJP will gain zilch and neither will Naidu. Muslims and Christians know how to hedge their votes across the country.

4. Naidu played a moronic stroke. There is something called as fixed vote base. BJP has around 5% of that in AP. In a single day he lost that. We may not vote for Jagan but we will also not vote for Naidu and sit at home. Naidu is hedging on Kapu votes and is thinking that will help him with the loss of 5% from BJP. Wait and watch what happens in Kapu space in next few months.

5. You have yet to tell me what selfishness of BJP has caused this. If wanting to grow is selfishness, then I have news for you. That BJP is a political party and growing is what they NEED to do.

I am staying in Karnataka and came here a long time ago, so don't tell me what sounds racist here

You are a Telugu. so it is not an issue.

As a Kannadiga I'll ask you to STFU ...

If you are a Kannadiga then you should know it is "Karnataka" not "Karnatak" and it is "Kannada" not "Kannad".

Why it would be a cake walk for Congress

upload_2018-5-14_18-44-13.png

It is a good entertainment us for 2-3 days...
Again..my money goes with Congress although i wish BJP to win..
You just lost all your money in betting. Are you happy with the loss?

where do these false flaggers hide when their fake propaganda is exposed. their ""certain predications" hit the wall of the real world and not the "paid fake scenarios" they create every hour of every day 24/7 and have no other employment except living in foreign countries collecting money from you know who.
Only on PDF can they thrive and earn a income. I am talking to you
ashok321 PurpleStone

Did they win "BIG" will you paymasters reward you writing fiction ? Whats the going rate these days

JDS is forming the government with Congress' Support.

upload_2018-5-15_8-27-30.png

@PurpleStone @ashok321

Kahan muh chupa ke baithe ho false flaggers

You just lost all your money in betting. Are you happy with the loss?

where do these false flaggers hide when their fake propaganda is exposed. their ""certain predications" hit the wall of the real world and not the "paid fake scenarios" they create every hour of every day 24/7 and have no other employment except living in foreign countries collecting money from you know who.
Only on PDF can they thrive and earn a income. I am talking to you
ashok321 PurpleStone

Did they win "BIG" will you paymasters reward you writing fiction ? Whats the going rate these days

Picture abhi baaki hai.

JDS is forming the government with Congress' Support.

View attachment 474377

Picture abhi baaki hai.
but you said congress heading for big win ,
picture over ho gayi... where is big win ,.......all I see is compromised coalition with JDS CM

Where is Congress's big win

Secondly stop posting screenshots of TV to justify your claims,

Unlike you I stay in India, have access to TV without Power cuts, so I am aware whats happening

Back
Top Bottom