What's new

Dear Brother and Sisters i need your Zakat !

No one should send money to anyone over an online post.

Maybe the OP is truly in need and deserves help, but in that case he should provide his email at least. And those in karachi and nearby can contact him and then get in touch personally and help if the case is genuine.

Those farther away can use other means of verification, either through someone they know in karachi or some other means.

But without verification, keep your money in your bank. Don't just transfer to anyone on an online post.

My sympathies to the brother if his case is genuine. But verification is must for those who want to help.

Last edited:
Instead of giving lot of information publicly, check if you can use GoFundMe service at https://www.gofundme.com/

brother, i dont think gofundme work in pakistan . but thanks brother.

Maybe the OP is truly in need and deserves help, but in that case he should provide his email at least. And those in karachi and nearby can get in touch personally and help if the case is genuine.

Those farther away can use other means of verification, either through someone they know in karachi or some other means.

But without verification, keep your money in your bank. Don't just transfer to anyone on an online post.
Kamrankhan.info7@gmail.com

Maybe the OP is truly in need and deserves help, but in that case he should provide his email at least. And those in karachi and nearby can get in touch personally and help if the case is genuine.

My sympathies to the brother if his case is genuine. But verification is must for those who want to help.
if someone want to meet me thn i can meet but i am safed posh person. people can donate on PM fund without any question, but i dont mind it . but when it comes to your neighbour or friend people want varyfications . my neighbours dont even know that my mother is sick .
i gave you soo much details .
i am feeling naked myself on internet right now . belive me. but i am doing it for my mother . my dad and my mother never asked any help in thre whole life even from thre relatives .

Last edited:
Dear @mods delete my bank details and name . i have posted my email address . so people can contact me on email .
JazakAllah

Last edited:
brother, i dont think gofundme work in pakistan . but thanks brother.

Kamrankhan.info7@gmail.com

if someone want to meet me thn i can meet but i am safed posh person. people can donate on PM fund without any question, but i dont mind it . but when it comes to your neighbour or friend people want varyfications . my neighbours dont even know that my mother is sick .
i gave you soo much details .
i am feeling naked myself on internet right now . belive me. but i am doing it for my mother . my dad and my mother never asked any help in thre whole life even from thre relatives .
I am sorry for your situation.

Neighbours & relative are usually the first line of support for anyone. They really should know your situation. Neighbours/relatives etc. can help in more ways then one, not just financially.

Other way of verification can be through where your mother is being treated. I am sorry to say this but all kinds of people exist around us. Some are geniune and some are not. I hope your situation gets better.

As for your bank details or other stuff you want to remove, you can simply edit your post to remove anything you want.

I am sorry for your situation.

Neighbours & relative are usually the first line of support for anyone. They really should know your situation. Neighbours/relatives etc. can help in more ways then one, not just financially.

Other way of verification can be through where your mother is being treated. I am sorry to say this but all kinds of people exist around us. Some are geniune and some are not.

As for your bank details or other stuff you want to remove, you can simply edit your post to remove anything you want.
its fine brother. JazakAallah

these are posts of today you can edit them brother
brother other posters have quoted me. so i cant delete or edit thre posts . thats why i am finding mods here.

IA brother I will be starting a job in a month or so I will help you.
God willing.
InshaAallh , JazakAllah

I don’t recommend posting financials here - go ahead and use DMs to forward this info or just share your email.
sir will you plz delete the post on first and second pages where my details is mentioned.

Last edited:
@ghazi52 brother you know mods here ?
will someone plz tag mods here to delete my details on first page. kindly plz .

@_Nabil_
brother will you plz delete/edit your post on first page where you quoted me. it has my details .

@Jango sir will you plz delete my personal details on first page . thanks

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom