What's new

Dear Brother and Sisters i need your Zakat !

Any update?
I don’t know for sure. I send my donation via friend, but anyone in Karachi needs to take some time out and visit him, it’s also sadqa to visit him for this purpose.

I don’t think he is a scam since he has been on forum for quite some time, issue is understanding the gravity or seriousness of his situation, so that people can assist him better.

I don’t know for sure. I send my donation via friend, but anyone in Karachi needs to take some time out and visit him, it’s also sadqa to visit him for this purpose.

I don’t think he is a scam since he has been on forum for quite some time, issue is understanding the gravity or seriousness of his situation, so that people can assist him better.
Any update now? I sent him the money. He shared his passport and then CNIC.

Asalam o alikum brothers and sisters,

with a heavy heart, i am asking again if someone didnt pay thier Zakat yet, plz remember me and my mother.
also she needs your Dua in this holy month of Ramadan .

this is my email address for financial details -

Kamrankhan.info7@gmail.com

jazakAllah

IA I will send it before Eid though I have paid my Zakat already. Stay safe, man.

Asalam o alikum to all brothers and sisters .

i hope you all are doing fine and well . i am thankful for those Brothers, who have helped me in the past . i cant express my words and feeling , and i cant thank enough for that . your help really helped my mother and me . shes still trying to fight it out . may Allah give her more strength and energy . Ameen.

for the Brothers who helped me , may Allah gave all of them health , wealth and happy life forever . Ameen.

the issue is , i am having trouble regarding my mother's health issue .
i am not able to bear the expenses . need to buy some medicines and essentials every couple of weeks . i am in need , as the medical expenses are the continuous issue for me .

i want to appeal if some brother or sister can help me to create a Gofundme Page/account.
as many brothers have suggested me here before .
as i live in Pakistan, so i cant create it from here . but if someone help me with the account from outside the country, i will be thankful forever .

Or if someone wants to help me directly, i can provide them my financial details on my email .

Please Help me, we are in need ....

this is my email address for financial details and Contact -

jazakAllah

Asalam o alikum to all brothers,

i want to make an appeal , can anyone help me here with Gofundme page/account ?
we are in need of help .
Or if someone wants to help me directly. let me know plz .

this is my email address for financial details and Contact -

jazakAllah

Salam to all.

seems like no one wants to help me to setup gofundme page .
but i hope kay koi help kar dey .
i can only hope, and pray , thats all i can do .

Salam to all.

seems like no one wants to help me to setup gofundme page .
but i hope kay koi help kar dey .
i can only hope, and pray , thats all i can do .
Really sad to see your situation brother ..I can understand your pain ..but I can't help in anyway ..hope fellow Pakistanis or Muslims help you out

Really sad to see your situation brother ..I can understand your pain ..but I can't help in anyway ..hope fellow Pakistanis or Muslims help you out

well brother, who said that you cant help.
you can help me by praying for me and for my mother .
i have incurable illness myself, so pray for me that God gives me strength so i can help out my mother .
my mother doesn't even know that i have to ask people to help me . even if she even knows, she wont understand it becoz of her condition .
but i am still hoping that few people will help me .

well brother, who said that you cant help.
you can help me by praying for me and for my mother .
i have incurable illness myself, so pray for me that God gives me strength so i can help out my mother .
my mother doesn't even know that i have to ask people to help me . even if she even knows, she wont understand it becoz of her condition .
but i am still hoping that few people will help me .
Set up a a Rebolut account. Then you can send links to people who want to pay.
That way you will be able to receive card payments from anywhere

Also it's not that people don't want to help
Whoever sets up go fund me, will also need to collect funds in their bank account and transfer to you.
That's risky as taxation is tight in western countries, and difficult to deal with.

Last edited:
Set up a a Rebolut account. Then you can send links to people who want to pay.
That way you will be able to receive card payments from anywhere

Also it's not that people don't want to help
Whoever sets up go fund me, will also need to collect funds in their bank account and transfer to you.
That's risky as taxation is tight in western countries, and difficult to deal with.

thanks brother for the reply, but Revolut account is not working with Pakistani number, i have tried it with its App , also the link you have sent me , its not working for Pakistani consumers .
again , thanks for the kind reply brother .

thanks brother for the reply, but Revolut account is not working with Pakistani number, i have tried it with its App , also the link you have sent me , its not working for Pakistani consumers .
again , thanks for the kind reply brother .
Try Skrill

Try Skrill

Brother i tried skrill , i made my ID , its active but they dont have withdrawal option to transfer money from skrill account to any Pakistani Bank for Pakistani consumers due to new govt restriction ect. the option was available before but not now since new govt policy .
Also i find from google that thre ATM card dont work in Pakistani ATM .
i am stuck again .

this is my Skrill email : Kamrankhan.info7@gmail.com

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom