What's new

Dear Brother and Sisters i need your Zakat !

How do we know this is not a scam?
Even though its a legitimate question but his account is 7+ years old. A scammer will try something early on.
No one will likely give him a big amount anyways. If people here are willing to take the risk and give small amount then I don't see any harm in this.

Last edited:
Why not create a go fund me page?

Its a legitimate question. His account is 7+ years old. A scammer will try something early on.
No one will likely give him a big amount anyways. If people here are willing to take the risk and give small amount then I don't see any harm in this.

i dont think gofundme work in Pakistan. also i am not professional . hard times make me like this to ask for appeal .

Are you a drug addict?

sir do you want my blood test ? i can send you from whichever laboratory you want . i am not a drug addict .
No, he was first looking for marriage, then gay, now desperate for money.

Bros life really did some next level parkour

those thread were real but with bit in funny ways explaining my real life issues .

for people who have doubts, i have shared my personal details over here yesterday which i asked mods to delete them after few hours .

a troll wouldnt share his/her personal info over internet . i am kind of introvert person. i am already feeling sad becoz of it . i am a no body .

also i believe few mods have my personal details . you can ask them .

MODERATION ALERT

If you can help OP, excellent. If not, no problem.

Do not insult OP. Do not kick a man when he is down. Utterly shameful.

I have removed some posts.
thanks sir, thank you very much .

Is this your paypal?
no sir, its not . its my simple email address to contact me for my account details . i have no paypal.

i can shear with you my email dear you can talk to me anytime
Were you able to get in contact with him? Any verification?

i received some amount from some people . may Allah Bless them and thier family members .
but i think our few brothers are still waiting for Ramzan shareef to come ....
:(
I know medical expenses are continues but For immediate relief, how much money do you need?

Last edited:
Asalam o alikum to all brothers and sisters,

Blessing month of Ramadan is coming . so i request everyone to plz make dua for my mother and for me .
also remember us if you need to donate any Zakat or other donation .
this is my email , contact me for financial details.

jazakAllah

Kamrankhan.info7@gmail.com

Were you able to get in contact with him? Any verification?

I know medical expenses are continues but For immediate relief, how much money do you need?

Imran bhai have contacted me through email .
you can also contact me on my email , Sir.

JazakAllah

If someone in Pakistan can verify this brother through direct contact it would be really helpful.

I would like to help - I'd love to help a real person rather than those charities but I feel unsure as this is a purely random internet matter.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom