What's new

Dear Brother and Sisters i need your Zakat !

If someone in Pakistan can verify this brother through direct contact it would be really helpful.

I would like to help - I'd love to help a real person rather than those charities but I feel unsure as this is a purely random internet matter.

i believe some mods have my details and some posters also have my information .
brother you can contact me on my email if you want .

jazakAllah

Are there no moderators from Karachi, Pakistan? Can they please get in touch with this brother and verify nad let us know if he is genuine or not. I would like to help a genuine person.

Asalam o alikum to all brothers and sisters,

Blessing month of Ramadan is coming . so i request everyone to plz make dua for my mother and for me .
also remember us if you need to donate any Zakat or other donation .
this is my email , contact me for financial details.

jazakAllah

Kamrankhan.info7@gmail.com

Imran bhai have contacted me through email .
you can also contact me on my email , Sir.

JazakAllah
I already did, but you don’t know who I am. I just need confirmation from some local to assist you further.

Dear pdf members, we should help this brother who is need of some financial assistance. Islam teaches us that charity does not decrease wealth. He has provided his email address for anyone who wishes to get in touch with him. I contacted this brother by email and he provided whatever was necessary in order for the money transfer transaction to take place. I used Remitly which is an online remittance service based in Seattle, United States.

One of the things Remitly required was either the receiver's ID/ passport/ Driver's license. This brother chose to provide his CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) which is an identity card for Pakistani citizens living in Pakistan.

In the end I want to say that his financial request seems genuine to me and Allah knows best.

Dear pdf members, we should help this brother who is need of some financial assistance. Islam teaches us that charity does not decrease wealth. He has provided his email address for anyone who wishes to get in touch with him. I contacted this brother by email and he provided whatever was necessary in order for the money transfer transaction to take place. I used Remitly which is an online remittance service based in Seattle, United States.

One of the things Remitly required was either the receiver's ID/ passport/ Driver's license. This brother chose to provide his CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) which is an identity card for Pakistani citizens living in Pakistan.

In the end I want to say that his financial request seems genuine to me and Allah knows best.
this is his 3rd scheme to get rich quick.

some time ago he was scouring the web to find some retard from the West to marry-up with.

anyways, if I was in Karachi and my mom fell ill, I'd go to chhippa or ehdi (btw ain't the saintly imam khan running a similar charity? just hot air like everything else).

if you people have money to spare send it to the above-mentioned 2 orgs (not the one run by khan that is a fraud) don't give it to random people on the web just direct them to an appropriate organization

There are good people who wants to help others in need, I wish that our govt has some sort of program to help people in their needs.

^^ this is another one who actually found somebody and moved to amreeka but is still using Pak flag as location flag

some time ago he was scouring the web to find some retard from the West to marry-up with.

anyways, if I was in Karachi and my mom fell ill, I'd go to chhippa or ehdi (btw ain't the saintly imam khan running a similar charity? just hot air like everything else).

if you people have money to spare send it to the above-mentioned 2 orgs (not the one run by khan that is a fraud) don't give it to random people on the web just direct them to an appropriate organization

i am an older member, i have created many threads, people already knw about these threads . some were created for fun and some were for serious purposes.

you are accusing me . thats not fair. some mods and posters already have my personal information .
as one poster already mentioned that here .

looks like you dont live in Pakistan , so you dont know how things work here .
i am a sufeed posh perosn . edhi and chhipa are good for only 2 things in karachi . one for cold storage facility for dead bodies ( mortuary ) and second to feed people on thre own home shelter .

No , sufeed posh person go thre .

if someone has doubt about me thn ask me direcly in DM or on my email. i will provide more information .

it pains me that people really like to mock each other on social media but no one offers any help .

@LeGenD sir, kindly look into this matter . dont know whats his agenda is , he is accusing me and other poster for no reason. thanks .

if someone want to see my mother thn let me know . thats all i can say . :(

Last edited:
This is insulting, just insulting . just becoz i am not able to bear the expenses of my mother and becoz all of my savings are finished in her health issues, and i am asking for help , some people insulting me and accusing me.

whats my fault ? maybe becoz i born in this country , maybe thats my fault ,
where every next day you wakeup and find increase in medicines, petrol , atta , rica , sugar prices.

i am not blaming anyone, i am not blaming any govt . i am just a common man . i am a small people .
i am blaming myself . becoz i born here. thats my fault .
where should i go thn ? is Pakistan is a welfare state ? or what ?

people are ready to give charity to other organization, which they dont even know where thre money goes, i didnt even find anyone in my life who told me that they got some help from edhi or chhipa or any other organizations for thre personal financial issues.

i am not stopping anyone , you can give charity whoever you want .
yes they have ambulance system. good for that .
but they cant help personally who are in need , who dont go around on streets and beg .

if some people who try to be "anonymous " online becoz they belong to middle class and belong to sufeed posh families . and asking for help thn plz dont doubt on them.
i am just literally in tears .

if someone wants to see my mother, thn let me know . thats all i can say .
Ya Allah help me and those who in need .
Ameen .

Last edited:
now I am a 1000% certain that you are a conman (though not very bright one) whereas before I was only sure 100%. by the way I was a thief-catcher and a fraud-buster for many years after leaving another Service. now I am retired since 2015 but can still spot a liar when I see one

Last edited:
now I am a 1000% certain that you are a conman whereas before I was only sure 100%. by the way I have been a thief-catcher and a fraud-buster after leaving another Service. now I am retired since 2015 but can still spot a liar when I see one

mr thief catcher and fraud buster, i will share my address with you, come and visit me and meet my mother . enough is enough . dont play with my emotions . ok

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom