What's new

Demons of December - Road from East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Pakistan was neither Muslim nor Secular in 1971. It was exploited by the collaborators Punjabis and their allies.They destructed that with their own hands.They are the real Demons and helper of other Demons cause huge loss to that ancient Pakistani Nation and newly born Bangladeshi Nation.

For them, Pakistani Nation is yet to be born. It is still Punjabistan, not true Pakistan!

Looks like Indo-Pak people are interested in their own battle instead of focusing on real topic of thread.Both countries are accusing each other for their mistakes..

i think i have proven my point about the GOVERNMENT OF SHINING INDIA BEING NOT SO SECULAR ANYMORE....but knowing the indian thought process very well u will come back with some new claims but no worries... i guess the author pointed out proper constitutional things that r BIAS to say the least but let me add

the government never prosecuted those incharge of the BABRI MASJID MR.BAL THACKREY IS STILL OUT AND ABOUT WHILE DAUD IBRAHIM IS IN EXILE AND HAS SO MANY CASES AGAINST HIM...

U DUDE ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT INDIA HAS SUCH A BIG MUSLIM POPULATION.......THAT GOES AWAY FROM THE THOUGHT ON WHICH PAKISTAN WAS BORN!!!!!.........U JUST WANT TO SAVE UR FACE BY CALLIN INDIA ANON-SECULAR HINDU STATE!!!!.................BUT IT IS THE BEST SECULAR STATE IN WHICH EACH AND EVERY RELIGION GETS PRIORITY AND THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!

NOTICE-MANY MUSLIMS IN INDIA ARE IN A BETTER STATE THAN MANY OTHERS IN PAKISTAN!!!!SO STOP YOUR YAPPING!!!:angry:

ok toxic pus i am SO GLAD u started this debate about what is SECULARISM....ok.... here goes

1)India never had a Muslim ARMY CHEIF, or RAW CHIEF....

2)India never had a hindu temple broken down...but u have many cases such as babri masjid,Churches in Assam being broken down, surprise not even one example of an attack on hindu temples....

3) No Prime minster in INDIA Muslim OK AND BEFORE U JUMP THE GUN muslim PRESIDENT is not counted do u even know the name of the current president...and we also had a president called TARRAR and we know what a dummy he was

4) ALL weapons named after hindu lords... PRTHVI...named after PRITHVI RAJ CHAHUAN....AGNI god of fire.....and no my friend this is not SANSKRIT COINCIDENCE...ur EMBLEM on ur passport is that of ASHOKA....and the dream of ur leadership is to become AKHAND BHARAT

5) and yes pakistan never said we r secular and we r not...

but if i am wrong please tell me the UTOPIAN INDIAN defintion of SECULAR please do!!!

with all due respect you need to really learn about history as far as point 2 is concerned

ok toxic pus i am SO GLAD u started this debate about what is SECULARISM....ok.... here goes

1)India never had a Muslim ARMY CHEIF, or RAW CHIEF....

We did have a number of Chiefs of Air Staff, and Chiefs of Naval Staff who are not Hindu. For example,
Chief Marshal Aspy Merwan Engineer DFC
CAS 01 Dec 1960 - 31 July 1964

Air Chief Marshal Idris Hassan Latif PVSM
CAS 01 Sep 1978 - 31 Aug 1981

Air Chief Marshal Denis Anthony La Fontaine PVSM AVSM VM
CAS 03 July 1985 - 31 July 1988

Air Chief Marshal F H Major PVSM AVSM SC VM
CAS 31 Mar 2007 - 31 May 2009

Marshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh Padma Vibhushan DFC
CAS 01 Aug 1964 - 15 Jul 1969

And the current :Air Chief Marshal Norman Anil Kumar Browne

In the Indian navy:

Admiral Jal Cursetji, Admiral Ronald Lynsdale Pereira, Admiral Oscar Stanley Dawson were all Chiefs of Naval Staff.

3) No Prime minster in INDIA Muslim OK AND BEFORE U JUMP THE GUN muslim PRESIDENT is not counted do u even know the name of the current president...and we also had a president called TARRAR and we know what a dummy he was

Your guy may be a dummy, but APJ Abul Kalam was not!!! So don't drag the great man down to your gutter.

4) ALL weapons named after hindu lords... PRTHVI...named after PRITHVI RAJ CHAHUAN....AGNI god of fire

Really?

Mig-29: Baaz

Mi-24 Hind Attack helicopter: Akbar

Jaguar strike jets: Shamsher

Mig 27: Bahadur

While we are at it, nothing says 'Proud Country' like naming your weapons on invaders who attacked and plundered your own land, eg.Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Abdali, etc., etc. :hitwall:

My rejoinders in Maroon above. You really must reconsider your time spent typing utter crap....

Oh yes, you are wrong. "Secularism" is an European concept which separates religion from the state. That is, the state must act for the greater good of the mass and its policy should not favour any particular religious group. In the context of the Indian sub-continent, it also means, co-existence of all religion and as long as one is not encroaching on others belief, one is free to practice and preach one's religion.

Now try to fit the examples into above explanations and prove that those examples are the result of deliberate discriminatory policy of GoI.

So ? Only if there is a muslim army/raw cheif, India will be secular ? Otherwise not? What if a member of another minority group is made the army chief? Still not secular(sic) ? Why do you think that muslims are the only yardstick for measuring secularism ?

Regardless of the temples that were broken down by the Islamic rulers in the past, what you are saying is purely childish. So if GoI breaks down a temple, then it will be secular ? You are assuming that the acts of some demented miscreants to be act of Govt and are expecting the GoI to compete with those thugs, just to prove her secularism. Are you sure you are more than 5 yrs old.

India is a democratic country, where one becomes PM only if he wins elections (The case of M.M.Singh is an exception). If a muslim leader wins election and has the charisma to be PM, then he will be. Whats the big deal. Then again, what do you know of democracy? You live in a country where the head of the state is self-elected, more often than not.

Of course a muslim president wouldn't count. You are uncomfortable with it. Anyway, now that you are asking an Indian to name his country's president, it is confirmed that you are below 5.

Well, Islam doesn't provide us with much scope for imagination, as hindu gods do. Does it. As with historical characters. Unlike Pakistan, we usually don't dance around invaders.

Yes our national emblem is that of Asoka the Great, a Buddhist king. Buddhism is a minority religion, which you surely do not notice. Also, Can there be any better ambassador for a country, than Asoka, the epitome of peace. If anything, it proves your definition of India's secularism.

AKHAND BHARAT ? Oh, don't flatter yourself. No body in right frame of mind would want to invite more trouble, than it already is in India.

Yeah..we know that. But I didn't know that in 21st Century, being not secular is a matter of pride. But somehow, I am not surprised.

Toxic Buddy, u simply nailed it...

Looks like Indo-Pak people are interested in their own battle instead of focusing on real topic of thread.Both countries are accusing each other for their mistakes..

Yeah, Dude, I am not an Indian or a Pakistani. I am Bangladeshi. It is the eighth largest, uni-religion based, uni-ethnicity based, uni-language based, homogenous, hard working Nation of the world comprising One Hundred Seventy Million People. It is not cluster of diverse disorganized heterogeneous crowd that is of you. Don't be jealous by observing the Purity of other. This thread is definitely related to Bangladesh and Bangladeshi Nation. I want to declare that, Not India,Not Pakistan, Bangladesh is the winner of the 1971. We were successful to drive out all the foreign Army from our territory( Including all Punjabi Army and Indian Army). We have gained our independence with our own efforts. Never try to play with that. You have no right to play with this to huge Bangladeshi Nation. At first, you should concentrate your attention to yourselves. We are homogenous. Just look at our cricketers or at footballers. All are homogenous. This proves our Purity of the Nation.

Never be Jealous!!!!!!!

Yeah, Dude, I am not an Indian or a Pakistani. I am Bangladeshi. It is the eighth largest, uni-religion based, uni-ethnicity based, uni-language based, homogenous, hard working Nation of the world comprising One Hundred Seventy Million People. It is not cluster of diverse disorganized heterogeneous crowd that is of you. Don't be jealous by observing the Purity of other. This thread is definitely related to Bangladesh and Bangladeshi Nation. I want to declare that, Not India,Not Pakistan, Bangladesh is the winner of the 1971. We were successful to drive out all the foreign Army from our territory( Including all Punjabi Army and Indian Army). We have gained our independence with our own efforts. Never try to play with that. You have no right to play with this to huge Bangladeshi Nation. At first, you should concentrate your attention to yourselves. We are homogenous. Just look at our cricketers or at footballers. All are homogenous. This proves our Purity of the Nation.

Never be Jealous!!!!!!!
As an Indian I would hate to be in a homogeneous place. May be you dont know what you are missing unless you live in a city of people from different countries/religion/colour/ethnicity.
The range of food/music/cloths and other unique things are just too many. Never a boring and dull place.
Pure breds are for horses and dogs. :)

As an Indian I would hate to be in a homogeneous place. May be you dont know what you are missing unless you live in a city of people from different countries/religion/colour/ethnicity.
The range of food/music/cloths and other unique things are just too many. Never a boring and dull place.
Pure breds are for horses and dogs. :)

Grapes are really sour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never be Jealous!!!!!!!

bro the Homogeneous theory often make a group of people confined into a closed community, which often has chances to make it hard for people to adjust to any other situation. Thus isolating the mind for an open minded thinking process & mixing with the world at large quiet difficult. There is nothing to be jealous of a situation like that. calm down & think for a second & you will notice that had India & Pakistan been a homogeneous society i tell you there wouldn't have been another boring place on the face of planet earth to live in. I will say thanks GOD India & Pakistan is not a homogeneous society & neither do i think Bangladesh which itself is made up of east Bengal,the district of sylhet of Assam, & the Chittagong hill tracks plus count in the Urdu speaking people along with them, i will say thanks God that even Bangladesh is not a homogeneous society, trust me bro the feeling of a multicultural society are in a league of its own. Embrace it don't disband it, in todays globalization Homogeneous theory just don't work. Canada wouldn't have been Canada but a large track of cold land had it not been for it's multiculturalism & diversity

Pakistan was neither Muslim nor Secular in 1971. It was exploited by the collaborators Punjabis and their allies.They destructed that with their own hands.They are the real Demons and helper of other Demons cause huge loss to that ancient Pakistani Nation and newly born Bangladeshi Nation.

For them, Pakistani Nation is yet to be born. It is still Punjabistan, not true Pakistan!

Only half of PA is made up of Punjabis, 35% by sindhis/pathans and 15% by balochis, Kashmiris other ethnicities.

Before 1972 most of PA /government was dominated by non Punjabis, generals, politicians (Bhutto sindhi) hell since 1958/72 there was martial law in Pakistan ,obviously no democracy allowed.

Now the situation is different today the Pak hierarchy is mostly muhajir and Punjabi but you will find lots of diversity in governmental / state institutional facilities both public and private.

Isn’t it ironic that with all the troubles PA has gone through, the only time there was a mutiny in pak armed forces was in 1971.

As far as you hating Punjabis, well consider this your own mujib/ “Bengali patriots” were also a part and parcel of this break up.

It wasn’t “Punjabi army” that killed/ arrested opponents, used torture or expelled the biharis after 1972.

While Jinnah died a peaceful death, Gandhi died a hero’s/martyrs death ~(for Indians) your father of the nation was dragged through the streets, stripped naked , body mutilated and all by your own people , your own army, your own officials who later came together to form the new government.

Since the break with east Bengal, pak has gained several advantages;

We no longer have to keep an eye on Bangladesh, safe guard it from India or any 1 else; it’s an independent nation able to look after itself.

Our alliance with china has grown stronger in the last 30 years. Bangladesh has no such strategic pact with china only formal trade relations which have just begun to develop.

Our population has increased since the break with Bangladesh especially in the last 20 years..... This wasn’t the case in 1971 with west pak.

Since the break with BAN we can spend the money on ourselves instead of putting resources in the east wing(you can debate how well that money has been spent, but that’s another issue.

I’m glad Bangladesh is independent, should have happened a long time ago but never the less......

Stop Crying!!!!!!!!! Get over it and move on......:

Bangladesh and Pakistan are still tied by religion, sub continental culture, heck there is even a large Bengali presence in Karachi. If you don’t like it then this forum is not for you.

Btw ban population is 150 million not 170. (Source official ban clock/UN/WB 149m) though bureau of statistics lists it 142m.

Peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom