What's new

Did Americans stage 9/11?

Like I said many times before: Leave the subject alone long enough, and someone will always resurrect debunked sh1t as shockingly new.

The same way people keep crying and portraying Holocaust, 9/11 and other stuff as "shockingly new" ****!

Your words on your own...Keep them that way!

9/11 was a big tragedy anyone who thinks investigating it is **** should have been in those burning towers and forgotten! That way we would have no one bringing it up!

Mind you there are reasons the media keeps showing some stuff and not others...Take a few courses on consumer Psychology an then open your mouth! You would be surprised at the new stuff carrying some form of truth! And IF you already are taking such courses...Please apply them instead of decorating them in your precious brain!

All said was a nice way of saying...What the heck is wrong with you people?!

Its easy to say we are blaming you and throw the blame at us! You, he, she, they, us...Whose who? Whose wining and whose on the loosing end...All I can say is the closed minded are at a win win situation as they refuse to think...IGNORANCE seriously is a bliss for such people!

WAKE UP ALREADY will you lot?!

Drawmark-911InsideJob.jpg

the world :rofl: at this joke .

adolf hitler was a man targetting the native populations of germany,do you know many people even call the holoucaust a fabricated story..with all the dead bodies seen someone did kill all those people for whatever reason justified or unjustified,hitler described in a book named mein kamph reasons why he did it..i have seen many documentries,books presentations calling 9/11 an inside job but the question is who exactly from the inside?isnt it like the holoucaust which people say was never an event just a made up story...

OFF COURSE THE DID. 9/11 was just another of US false flag op like pearl harbor and many others. It was their greatest masterpiece so far.

OFF COURSE THE DID. 9/11 was just another of US false flag op like pearl harbor and many others. It was their greatest masterpiece so far.

Na Greatest Masterpiece was False Flag Bengali Nationalism created by Hindu/Zionists/Amreeka to Break Pakistan and create Bangladesh and Later rule over it till it sinks into bay of Bengal .

Na Greatest Masterpiece was False Flag Bengali Nationalism created by Hindu/Zionists/Amreeka to Break Pakistan and create Bangladesh and Later rule over it till it sinks into bay of Bengal .

I wasn't trolling mr.Troll. :coffee:

I do not know about 9/11.

But Pearl Harbor was certainly no conspiracy.

=
=

The 9/11 story you are not supposed to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know about 9/11.

But Pearl Harbor was certainly no conspiracy.
I guess you need to know about 9/11 sir. Everything is not a conspiracy theory. We need to open our eyes and brain so that nobody can fool us. The thiefs never confess their crime so as the US govt........:usflag:

False flag operations are nothing new in American politics. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident? There are many others.

I guess you don't know about CIA involvement in Drug Dealing, and also you don't know about American Weapon Industry... & for sure you wont be knowing binding of US companies with Iraqi Oil. & yeah you wont be remembering anything about Austrialian prime minister saying "We went to Iraq for oil... "

In business terms, they say, to earn some money you need to through some pennies out...

Did we get any oil from Iraq? Uh no.

There is already a thread on a disease in Pakistan and the OP asked is it bioweapon attack by US ?

Conspiracy theories are sometimes easier to accept id someone wants false sense of security and denial of responsibility. So no mater how many proof you provide, 9/11 remain a hot topic.

Debunked a long time ago. See if you have the intellectual courage to read it all...

Cover Story: Panoply of the Absurd - SPIEGEL ONLINE
The final explanation is provided by the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat, one of the sources of Arab News, which in turn serves as a source to the BBC. Mohammed Samman is the name of the reporter who interviewed a man named Said al-Ghamdi in Tunis, only to find that al-Ghamdi was quite horrified to discover his name on the FBI list of assassins.

Samman remembers his big story well. "That was a wonderful story," he says. And that's all it was. It had nothing to do with the version made up of Bröckers' and Bülow's combined fantasies.

However, lets just examine a picture from the pentagon attack which was apparently done by a plane

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_B9kO-7TQ__M/TPjeylt_wUI/AAAAAAAAAXc/ye40bEA8kl0/s1600/pentagon_hole2.jpg

NEED I SAY MORE
Yes. You can say that this is the real world, not the cartoon one where anything will create a perfect outline if it crashed through a concrete wall.

Did we get any oil from Iraq? Uh no.
Yes. We drilled straight through the planet with the assistance of the Autobots. A portion of Iraqi oil, too small to be statistically noticed via inherent inefficiency and corruption, will be pumped directly to our Strategic Petroleum Reserves.

Back
Top Bottom