What's new

Did Americans stage 9/11?

Yes. We drilled straight through the planet with the assistance of the Autobots. A portion of Iraqi oil, too small to be statistically noticed via inherent inefficiency and corruption, will be pumped directly to our Strategic Petroleum Reserves.

A country that was progressing got destroyed by the sane americans, now having daily bomb blast, destroyed its militray, burnt its oil wells, what you achieved everyone can see,same for Afghanistan, Libiya and effects of WoT on Pakistan, next in line Syria, you cant watch Iran developing too.

Did we get any oil from Iraq? Uh no.

Really? Just check out the rules made for oil in Iraq.. And companies we are only allowed to extract oil. If still don't know anything then you have no right to comment on this on the forum. Just search "Iraq Oil Law" on google, and get more information about it.

Yes. We drilled straight through the planet with the assistance of the Autobots. A portion of Iraqi oil, too small to be statistically noticed via inherent inefficiency and corruption, will be pumped directly to our Strategic Petroleum Reserves.

Hahahaha ... was it funny? I guess NO

Can anyone prove that someone died? Bring forward someone who claims to know the person and then allows a DNA test of the dead body and of themselves? No, then I can live in doubt. No one died on 9/11. All the people who supposedly died never existed and the US is laughing :chilli:

I do not know about 9/11.

But Pearl Harbor was certainly no conspiracy.

Bro, its a well known and established fact that US naval spies managed to decode the messages of Imperial japanese navy 6 months before pearl Harbor incident. Admiral yamamoto was planning to attack US for a long time giving room for US to figure out Japanese plans. Japanese objective, the ACs all left the harbor and were safe to sink japanese war ships throughout the rest of the war.
There is reason, that US is the lone superpower of the world. At every major turning point of their history they planned and executed some brilliant moves no matter how henious they were. It was WW2 induced economic boom that propelled US to super power status.

Really? Just check out the rules made for oil in Iraq.. And companies we are only allowed to extract oil. If still don't know anything then you have no right to comment on this on the forum. Just search "Iraq Oil Law" on google, and get more information about it.
There is one final determinant: Export destination.

Now all you have to do is show us how much Iraqi oil did the US 'stole' considering the new Iraqi government awarded oil contracts to many non-US companies.

Hahahaha ... was it funny? I guess NO
I guess these loony conspiracy theories, from 9/11 to US 'stole' Iraqi oil, are not serious the same way my joke was not funny.

Bro, its a well known and established fact that US naval spies managed to decode the messages of Imperial japanese navy 6 months before pearl Harbor incident. Admiral yamamoto was planning to attack US for a long time giving room for US to figure out Japanese plans. Japanese objective, the ACs all left the harbor and were safe to sink japanese war ships throughout the rest of the war.
There is reason, that US is the lone superpower of the world. At every major turning point of their history they planned and executed some brilliant moves no matter how henious they were. It was WW2 induced economic boom that propelled US to super power status.

So WW2 is a handy work of Americans............. :cheesy:

Can anyone prove that someone died? Bring forward someone who claims to know the person and then allows a DNA test of the dead body and of themselves? No, then I can live in doubt. No one died on 9/11. All the people who supposedly died never existed and the US is laughing :chilli:

Can anyone prove that Osama died? He may still live in a CIA compound waiting for further orders.

9/11 was a well managed stage drama to set a precursor for war.
CIA has been tapping into Osama since 1996 and had wealth of information about his attacks. FBI at one point even picked up a clear conversation about attacks on WTC. But they were all road blocked by NSA to tactically let the plan proceed ahead.

Have to give credit that ISI surpassed CIA in double crossing by secret owning a bank controlled by CIA for 10 years - no wonder Americans are having their bottoms burning because at a blink of an eye, ISI is capable to disclose all dirty dealing of CIA, weapons and money laundering, drug smuggling etc.

sir i think your post show you suffer from duel personality disorder.
in another thread you said you cant blame every thing on CIA and americans. here you are saying and admitting same thing why :undecided:

So WW2 is a handy work of Americans............. :cheesy:

Can anyone prove that Osama died? He may still live in a CIA compound waiting for further orders.
Yeah seriously ! Next what the Munich Olympics hostage crisis was staged, likewise the Mumbai attacks right ? These people never learn :blah:

He says, "...it was a staged crime scene...", "If they can fool us once they can fool us again too"
,,, is it possible that ALL events blatantly depicted on main stream media in a particular perspective are also "STAGED" ... !!! , to mould sheep's mind in a particular way,
=

=
=

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11:-
=
Civil Engineer:- www.youtu.be/uXDd-1iSAtM
Professor of Religious Studies:- www.youtu.be/N7caDWzYi1E
A Chemist:- www.youtu.be/IYWE2QKjerg
An Architect:- www.youtu.be/Ucoo7NxOCPg
Associate Professor of Chemistry:- www.youtu.be/8IDbJ337QQc
A Physicist & Mathematician:- www.youtu.be/jO_R9Uw3PEs
Ex-Senator Alaska:- www.youtu.be/btYr32p3ZgQ