What's new

Digital Cameras

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello all, well friends, I need some help. I need to buy a digital cam and need your suggestions on that. What is important is that I am looking for satisfactory zoom quality and within 22000 Rs budget. Please, do keep in consideration my requirement and budget when suggesting any options.

And yes, kindly do reply as I am just going to go for it and need some urgent help.

i hope this is not against forum rules (it is not as far as i know :))
however, to keep the real purpose of this forum alive, i will share some useful information regarding digital cams so information..
:cheesy:
so this do not gt blocked.

but yes, what is more important is I DO NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND HELP, PLEASEE:frown:

Regards!

If you dont need professional results, just go for any cam above 5 mega pixel. Its a misconception that you need higher mega pixel quality cams for home use. Unless you want blown up printouts there is hardly any difference between results of 5 mega pixel and 13 mega pixel cams

You might get 35x zoom but it does not worth unless you have the powerful sensors to process that image. After 10.0 mp things does not matter so much.

Go for DSLR rather then point and shoot camera if you are an enthusiastic.

i believe evenn a LG dslr ll be good enough for u going for any thing higher ll cost u above that i my self need a 5d mk 2 for a project but i guss in 22000 u can get a decent lg or onida or u can always go for a GOPRO cam thay r good too.

NIKON L120.

hey, yes, i reviewed this,

have you used it? how do you find this set, you comments?
i think it good, have read lots of reviews, meet my requirment n budget but will be helpful if i can get some first hand comments from a user. can you help me here.

Panasonic DMC-FZ-45...
24X ZOOM
yeap, thanks!
this one i didnt knew off, what appx price in Pakistan?
are yuo using this? how is it?/

what about

Olympus SP-610UZ

Nikon L120

Olympus SZ-10

Olympus SZ-20

fit in my budgtet and good zoom,

any users or any reviews from anyone to help me out?

my all time favorite sony cybershot dear just check it once please .

Canon EOS 500 D

Might be somewhat plus then your budget, but it worths this price. It just create miracle. Its a DSLR and offers free training.

my friend said it all in below post

Yaar bande ka budget to dekh lo suggest karne se pehle.

His budget is Rs. 22000 = about 11000 in Indian rupees and canon eos 500 d comes at 4 times of that amount

khekhekhe

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

go for nikon cool pix semi professional series
whichone? any model please?

my all time favorite sony cybershot dear just check it once please .
yes, that good, can you kindly advise any model that is within my price range?

@ arsalanaslam123

Go for Canon sx140is

Its under Rs. 10,000 (I have purchased it at Rs. 9100 in Jaipur last year when i was gone there on holidays from my city Delhi and my nikkon was got damaged due to accident) you will love it.

12.1 mega pixel + 12 x zoom + 3.0-Inch LCD + full HD

Just google for its review and details.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

All the prices are in Indian rupees.

Back
Top Bottom