What's new

Digital Cameras

i believe evenn a LG dslr ll be good enough for u going for any thing higher ll cost u above that i my self need a 5d mk 2 for a project but i guss in 22000 u can get a decent lg or onida or u can always go for a GOPRO cam thay r good too.

couldnt find LG DSLR,
can you specify a model? please

Yaar bande ka budget to dekh lo suggest karne se pehle.

His budget is Rs. 22000 = about 11000 in Indian rupees and canon eos 500 d comes at 4 times of that amount

@arsalanaslam123

Oooops Sorry!!!
It got skipped of my mind... Neva mind!!!

@God of Death

Thanks for correcting me...

@ arsalanaslam123

Go for Canon sx140is

Its under Rs. 10,000 (I have purchased it at Rs. 9100 in Jaipur last year when i was gone there on holidays from my city Delhi and my nikkon was got damaged due to accident) you will love it.

12.1 mega pixel + 12 x zoom + 3.0-Inch LCD + full HD

Just google for its review and details.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

All the prices are in Indian rupees.

thanks,
its around 28000 Rs here in pakistan i guess,
manageable,
but i am getting a Nikkon L120 with 21X wide optical zoom, VR.

i guess i might end up with this set.

any comments on L120?

ANYONE??

Go for Nikon L120. It's very very good. I brought Fujifilm s2950, it's zoom is awesome. It has Macros too. But I would still suggest the Nikon one.

Go for Nikon L120. It's very very good. I brought Fujifilm s2950, it's zoom is awesome. It has Macros too. But I would still suggest the Nikon one.

thanks,
one valuable advise in favour Nikkon L-120
its a close call between Olympus SZ-10, Olympus SP-610UZ

your comments about Nikkon do matter to me as it am finding it really hard to chosse between these three.

Boss put little extra money and buy DSLR Nikon3000 or 3000 is the best entry level DSLR. Not to buy others you will regret...as the DLSR rates fell rapidly now...I about to buy a Nikon D3000 but bought |Canon 550D coz of prize fall.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

OR if you wants to go for non-DSLR, then buy a good mobile phone with camera.

Arsalan well look out foe cannon 1000 d its a dslr with good quality and great price am using it so can tell you its a great cam with not much of a price

Ps sry fr d typos usim my cell

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Its of 24000 rs so just slightly abive tour budget

Can you be a bit clear about your usage. Are you going to use it outdoors?
Are you going to use it once in a while and want it light and compact?

For most people point and shoot cameras make excellent sence, please confirm if that is the case for you.

Boss put little extra money and buy DSLR Nikon3000 or 3000 is the best entry level DSLR. Not to buy others you will regret...as the DLSR rates fell rapidly now...I about to buy a Nikon D3000 but bought |Canon 550D coz of prize fall.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

OR if you wants to go for non-DSLR, then buy a good mobile phone with camera.

Arsalan well look out foe cannon 1000 d its a dslr with good quality and great price am using it so can tell you its a great cam with not much of a price

Ps sry fr d typos usim my cell

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Its of 24000 rs so just slightly abive tour budget

its 54K and 45K respectively in pakistan Rs. way too out of budget, i do not intend to buy one for professional use, wont even get enough time to use this expensive model!
thanks for your time dear!

yes dear i have now DSC-W380 its 14mgpxl NICE CAMERA just check it its come in your range too .

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380: Digital Photography Review
thank you sir, will surely check out! it uses Sony Lens G, the same they are using with DSLR and i have heard that the results are awesome. however, the Optical Zoom is a bit low.

Can you be a bit clear about your usage. Are you going to use it outdoors?
Are you going to use it once in a while and want it light and compact?

For most people point and shoot cameras make excellent sence, please confirm if that is the case for you.
mmmmmm,, yes, perhaps point n shoot is the one for me,
i might not even get enough time to use one so i am not planning to spend large amount on it.
that why i am seriousl considering L-120 Nikkon, Olympus SP-610UZ and Olympus SZ-10. also the one recommended by Imran bahi is good.

thanks you all for your time and advise!

its 54K and 45K respectively in pakistan Rs. way too out of budget, i do not intend to buy one for professional use, wont even get enough time to use this expensive model!
thanks for your time dear!

thank you sir, will surely check out!

mmmmmm,, yes, perhaps point n shoot is the one for me,
i might not even get enough time to use one so i am not planning to spend large amount on it.
that why i am seriousl considering L-120 Nikkon, Olympus SP-610UZ and Olympus SZ-10. also the one recommended by Imran bahi is good.

thanks you all for your time and advise!
Then you are exactly like me( or most of us). There is no need to spend so much money on something which is not even your hobby.
When I tried to buy camera, I saw review sites like http://http://www.cnet.co.uk/

None of the cameras you have selected are compact.
I use this one and am happy with it.
http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/compact-digital-cameras/fujifilm-finepix-f50fd-review-49293458/

For DSLR....you cannot buy any DSLR with Video capturing capability in your budget,and canot buy any newer DSLRs.....But older second hand models can be bought at this price....You may have to ask somebody abroad to arrange for you...
With DSLR you get full control of where you want to focus the lens...this you cannot do with autofocus point and shoot camers..
But DSLR will make you spend more money on Buying lenses and filters......

Point and shoot cameas are too simple.....good for a birthday parties...
But if you want some advanced features the keyword to search are "Bridge camera" and "Compact Digital"...
Since your requirement is More zoom...Panasonic has a range of Bridge cameras with a feature they call "Super zoom"...
why i am insisting on Bridge cameras is because you dont have to change main lense...you cant change it as you can in DSLR...but the lens has threads for "Strap on" simple cheap lenses and filters...
You can fit wide angle lens,Macro,UV filters,and add extra zoom...to a bridge camera with threads...

^^^ I think DSLR is an overkill for him. Point and shoot are good enough as a first camera, and now a days they have lot of features of DSLR.
Later if he develops hobby in photography he can buy a DSLR.(the chances are really low)

Point and shoot can be easily used by his family members and also easy to carry. (I hate to look like a tourist) These two are really important consideration.

another recently released camera may be good for your requirements...specially zoom
Fujifilm FinePix S3200 Digital Camera Review
costs around 150 GBP in UK....I dont know if its available in Pakistan or not...

You can fit UV filter,Polarizer filter,Macro lens,Wide angle adapter...
These things you cannot do with Normal digital cameras....

And if you can spend something like 190GBP... You can get a 36x optical zoom Olympus SP810UZ..with 4x digital zoom..thats 40x zoom..and if you strap on a cheap extra zoom lens..You can reach zoom of up to 44x.

--------------------------

Btw according to your above comment Olympus SP-610UZ is a very god choice for the price...

Back
Top Bottom