What's new

Dollar will be 255 now in pakistan?

The country will linger on and ultimately break up into four parts due to extensive racsim and APATHY seen in majority province punjab towards sindhis balochis and pathans
I hate to say this- but this is true.

Punjabis will counter by saying that the others are more racist that they are. This is also true probably.

Unf, it really does not matter. Because Punjab is more than 50% of the country, their racism matters more. And if Punjabis continue to vote their ethnicity ie PMLN, the country will eventually break into 4 pieces. Voting PMLN has done immense damage already. For several elections, Punjabis have voted on Punjab/ biradri whatever ethnic regional card and because they have swept Punjab, formed govt without any consideration of what is happening in rest of country.

Also, a point to note is that this also applies to the establishment playing ethnic favorites. This also compromises our state significantly.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion but it has merit.

Punjabis will counter by saying that the others are more racist that they are. This is also true probably.

Unf, it really does not matter. Because Punjab is more than 50% of the country, their racism matters more. And if Punjabis continue to vote their ethnicity ie PMLN, the country will eventually break into 4 pieces. Voting PMLN has done immense damage already. For several elections, Punjabis have voted on Punjab/ biradri whatever ethnic regional card and because they have swept Punjab, formed govt without any consideration of what is happening in rest of country.

Also, a point to note is that this also applies to the establishment playing ethnic favorites. This also compromises our state significantly.

Agreed.

But when has there ever been a viable national party, it seems all parties were ethnic "my people" focused - representative of their ethnicity.

Once a national party like IK PTI emerged, it has massive support in Punjab from what it seems.

I am curious to understand the lifecycle of a dollar in the Pakistani black market. can someone trace how a dollar travels from, say, New York, to Pakistan in black market circuit. And then gets converted to 300 rupees and gets out of Pakistan again?

As a bonus, you may also add a similar story to the 'open market' dollar. I read a lot about open market and black-market rates (vs. the official interbank 'Dar' rate) and want to know how the market discovers these rates.
in black market dollars are not sent to Pakistan, instead Pakistani ruppee is transferred in PAkistani accounts.
Dollars in the origin country is then sold to people buying dollars in Pakistan (reverse Hundi)

The country will linger on and ultimately break up into four parts due to extensive racsim and APATHY seen in majority province punjab towards sindhis balochis and pathans

you are wrong, Punjabis are the least racist group in Pakistan.

They can vote for PMLN that's fine..
Problem is racist attitude towards other people

18th amendment was a way to address the issue at financial level but still issues exist at other levels

in black market dollars are not sent to Pakistan, instead Pakistani ruppee is transferred in PAkistani accounts.
Dollars in the origin country is then sold to people buying dollars in Pakistan (reverse Hundi)

you are wrong, Punjabis are the least racist group in Pakistan.
Well you need to ask this question from someone who isn't a Punjabi.
Because if you ask each race they will say we are least racist which is true but only to their own people..

A Pathan will never be a racist to Pathan but that's not the right way to gauge the situation. Right way will be to ask a Punjabi how racist Pathans are.

Problem is Punjabi will never realized punjabis are racists because they will only interact with punjabis..you are never put into that situation

E.g on this forum I have been called racist all the time and then simultaneously made fun of my urdu or my ethnicity

Or in Islamabad or Lahore I have numerous times been in trouble

Seemingly establishment does pay favourites

Same crime people are dealt with differently if they are from Punjab or Sindh..

Or if they are from KP or Balochistan
Just look at current people in jail

Last edited:
hope it will not come to that. But looks like this is the problem with punjab and sindh they don't want to give rights to others rather thay say "hum say mango" hum deinge jo dena hai which is sad reality.

not true
even this link showing around 104 2021 and currently 90 so whats the lie about?

Agreed.

But when has there ever been a viable national party, it seems all parties were ethnic "my people" focused - representative of their ethnicity.

Once a national party like IK PTI emerged, it has massive support in Punjab from what it seems.
The thing about electoral politics in Pakistan is that if PTI sweep KPK, it really depends actually on how split the field is. In reality, maybe only 35% of voters in KPK support PTI but because the rest of the field is split, they sweep the elections there.

In Punjab, it’s roughly a third PMLN, a third PTI and a third others. This is broadly the same breakdown starting from 2011 except that voters lose interest if there party in govt does not perform well. The PMLN voters are still there. Just not feeling very happy about their party’s performance in govt/ similar to how PTI voters were feeling between 2020-2022

They can vote for PMLN that's fine..
Problem is racist attitude towards other people

18th amendment was a way to address the issue at financial level but still issues exist at other levels

Well you need to ask this question from someone who isn't a Punjabi.
Because if you ask each race they will say we are least racist which is true but only to their own people..

A Pathan will never be a racist to Pathan but that's not the right way to gauge the situation. Right way will be to ask a Punjabi how racist Pathans are.

Problem is Punjabi will never realized punjabis are racists because they will only interact with punjabis..you are never put into that situation

E.g on this forum I have been called racist all the time and then simultaneously made fun of my urdu or my ethnicity
If you are talking about an individual level then no way Punjabis are the most racist

Pashtuns take that label definitely, i can think of a lot of negative/racist stereotypes of punjabis and others by them.

example, dal khor, kaliya, hindu di aulaad, hera mandi di aulaad, ranjit singh di aulaad, etc and many others

at most punjabi stereotypes of pashtuns is probably being gay and also being hot-headed and stupid. correct me if there is any more

By the way i am trying to be non-biased here - i have said somewhat racist truths of Punjabis before but i dont think this is true here - racism exists between all ethnicities

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom