What's new

Dollar will be 255 now in pakistan?

1677742683072.png

basically its people of punjab who supported and still supporting sharif family and geo anchors and some few others anchors
Stockholm syndrome. They love their rapists.

Do you guys use dollars at all in Pakistan? Unofficially I mean. Or even officially,instead of the Rupee. Like Lebanon does for example.

I haven't checked recent rates but in black it's been above 300 for quite some time .

There are two open market rates

NIC one and without Nic One.

Nic rates have limita..

I am pretty sure it's running in 350now..

Srilankan rupee never fell this much and even appreciated..I don't know why are we giving srilanka example because they are giving ours

PTI should at least hide their joy. It’s going to crush already crushed poor people.

And PTI didn’t appreciate the rupee one single dollar. It was at 103 when PTI came to power and left it at 190 when ousted despite having absolute support from every power quarter and silence from opposition parties.

When IK comes to power, is he going to make PKR to USD 1-1? Is IK going to commit suicide before taking loans?

There are many who believe PDM was installed because IK popularity was dwindling and his government was removed to make him regain popularity, it was also a ploy to get yet another IMF loan through the puppet PDM government so IK will enjoy the next government with loans and capital in hand and continue the 10 year project.

Looks that way except they didn’t anticipate IMF not giving loans hehe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom