What's new

Dollar will be 255 now in pakistan?

dollar cost in Iran is 42,200 rial and they are still not here screaming. their people actually work and dont wait for someone abroad to grow them tomatoes and onion then some loans by the gormint to subsidize their retail prices.

what is special about internet Pakistanis? khan dangled a lie of free everything and they believed it.

no other country supports its people like these are expecting. it is the people who support the gormint by paying taxes. not stealing gas not stealing electric with kundas dangling on power-lines whichever way you look (then they scream about blackout because the operator can't afford to supply them anymore).

it is people who select their reps to represent them. if he/she does not deliver they go to him instead of starting revolutions.

first sell votes to crooked relatives, friends biradari wala, then when things go awry: ohhhhhhh it's the army lets abolish it. some here even suggested asking india afghanistan, iran amreeka to invade.

fortunately all these shaikh mujeebs are overseas and perhaps most are foreigners too.

so no invasions from 4 countries imminent, one at the most which has been repelled many times before, so, so sorry chaps, bad luck! however do keep trying, then go do some real heroic deed such as playing Call of duty
If I could like any post on pdf multiple times, this would be it.

open market 278, but may available 280

while in neighbour

[یہ نا ہو پاکستان قوم افغانستان جانے پر مجبور ہو جاۓ]

tell chors like zardari, pandit biradiran and moron e ahzam to not print/circulate 300+ rupees (when you only have one dollar in the pocket) in the forth year of their terms to bribe the electorate.

if you must con people at election times, do like surrendra teli does (find a bogeyman from outside of Pakistan to bash/blame for any failures, however, don't use your own minorities as scapegoat like he does)

to increase wages you are supposed to collect from the rich NOT print notes.

then people will also stop hoarding/saving in currencies other than rupee

if you must print rupees then make your people grow their own tamatar, daal, khane ka tel, lehson, gandham, piaz, like Irani people do. or if you want to emulate afghans then either move there or become brigands and/or turn FATA back into afyun kashtkaari ka kar o bar and aghwa bra e yarghamal.

FobFMYGakAAiCDq.jpg
bilkul and utter bakwas!

bhai jhoot kam bola kero khuda k paas jaana hai

Last edited:
tell chors like zardari, pandit biradiran and moron e ahzam to not print/circulate 300+ rupees (when you only have one dollar in the pocket) in the forth year of their terms to bribe the electorate.

if you must con people at election times, do like surrendra teli does (find a bogeyman from outside of Pakistan to bash/blame for any failures, however, don't use your own minorities as scapegoat like he does)

to increase wages you are supposed to collect from the rich NOT print notes.

then people will also stop hoarding/saving in currencies other than rupee

if you must print rupees then make your people grow their own tamatar, daal, khane ka tel, lehson, gandham, piaz, like Irani people do. or if you want to emulate afghans then either move there or become brigands and/or turn FATA back into afun kashtkaari ka kar o bar and aghwa bra e yarghamal.
Give me vote
I will increase people pay by 100%

By simple asking state bank to give me 2 trillion rupees that they will print on my command

Someone said that miftah removed before he asked pmln to bring money back as investment to help economic.

Pakistanis are getting that in real world only remittance, exports, reserves are matter. Take loan and build lahore metro wouldnt progress like bhudda parties used to do in 90s to make people fool

Someone said that miftah removed before he asked pmln to bring money back as investment to help economic.

Pakistanis are getting that in real world only remittance, exports, reserves are matter. Take loan and build lahore metro wouldnt progress like bhudda parties used to do in 90s to make people fool
Stop this we don't need youthias telling us faz-i-l exports and remittances...we can simply print rupee if we need to afterll why does only USA is allowed to do so..

Economy crashing

Homosexuality and LGBT flourishing

Semi-competent democracy destroyed

Corrupt dictatorship installed

All institutions and ministries are failed, and about as useful as a kid with down syndrome in governing

Terrorism back

Afghanistan preparing to an@l rape you

IS THIS THE END?
نہیں ۔۔ابھی تو پارٹی شورع ہو ی ہے

نہیں ۔۔ابھی تو پارٹی شورع ہو ی ہے
yup, daktar saheb is deffo a Pakistani and not an afghani at all.

:rofl:

this is not new is it? hum-jinsi in the form of pederasty has been here for centuries (which is actually a criminal offense in the civilized nations). if they can be weaned off child abuse and put onto homosexuality where 2 adult/consenting perverts can go at each other, it will be a plus.

Last edited:
شورع ہو ی

purely a Pakistani phrase (and spelling)
I am neither a doctor nor a pakistani..dont know what you guys are talking about

As I have said before, I can offer no comments about what is already painfully evident. :D

Only nawaz sharif and maryum nawaz are pakistanis.

Last edited:
Economy crashing

Semi-competent democracy destroyed

Corrupt dictatorship installed

All institutions and ministries are failed, and about as useful as a kid with down syndrome in governing

Terrorism back

Afghanistan preparing to an@l rape you

IS THIS THE END?
The country will linger on and ultimately break up into four parts due to extensive racsim and APATHY seen in majority province punjab towards sindhis balochis and pathans

!

bhai jhoot kam bola kero khuda k paas jaana hai
We all know what needs to be done but its not happening and no its not lie about afghani dollar rate

IMG_20230208_194952.png

Last edited:
The country will linger on and ultimately break up into four parts due to extensive racsim and APATHY seen in majority province punjab towards sindhis balochis and pathans
There is more racism from all of those people towards punjabis though if we are being honest.

Never seen a racist punjabi in my life im being honest here, i can say they are probably too welcoming from their own good. but countless racist pashtoon balochs and sindhis.

There is more racism from all of those people towards punjabis though if we are being honest.

Never seen a racist punjabi in my life im being honest here, i can say they are probably too welcoming from their own good. but countless racist pashtoon balochs and sindhis.
May be you are right

May be you are right
but going back to ur point, it wont be due to active racism if it happens - it will be due to perceived ethnic dominance and not feeling heard. Which is the purpose of having local and provinical governments

Back
Top Bottom