What's new

Down Time

Webby what about us we also facing the same problem :(

Neo is a mod if his storage reached limit we poor sould have already low storage PM system.

I dont want to delete some messages what shud i do ??

Increased.
Thank you Sir! :cheers:

Neo is a mod if his storage reached limit we poor sould have already low storage PM system.
Poor Jana Jee...

Dear, you can delete our pm's...that will increase your capacity by atleast 250 :lol:

Open a notepad save them one by one. :D

What you mean? Please give me a screen shot.

Jana, I think I duplicated your problem. I think the page is optimized for a resolution of 1024 X 768.

If you use 800 X 600 the threads do appear differnt. Hope this helps!!:smile:

Dear, you can delete our pm's...that will increase your capacity by atleast 250 :lol:

Neo how can i delete Love Letters :lol: :lol:

TexasJohn said:
Jana, I think I duplicated your problem. I think the page is optimized for a resolution of 1024 X 768.
If you use 800 X 600 the threads do appear differnt. Hope this helps!!

Sir i could not get you i dont understand this :what1:

Sir i could not get you i dont understand this :what1:

Jana, Right click on your desktop ( anywhere on the screen) and go to Properties. You will see a Tab labelled Display. If you click on that it will allow you to change your display screen resolution. Make sure it's set to 1024 X 768, and hit Apply.

The text will appear a little smaller but the forum page should look right. Let me know if this works!! :smile:

We again had an update. It lasted for about 15 minutes.

Thanks.

After fifteen minutes i worked hard to give us a much more professional and dominating look!

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom