What's new

Dr Aamir Liaquat Passed Away

Im sorry your green card application was denied. It’s frustrating, maybe if you tried harder.

Let me know which of your uncles we need to pay to sell out more of your country because you lot are cheap whores anyway. Took little to buy your radar operators in 2011, and less to buy our your entire state setup recently.
So, now my taxes are used more effectively I guess instead of needing to bomb Pakistan - just buy them.

As for bombing innocents - said the national of the country whose entire existence is corrupt.

Shuru karta hon corruption ke naam se, jo nehayat asaan aur jaib bharne wala hai. Jaib mein meray Fatima ka Bhai..

Such a retarded take but this is very typical of shit skin niggers who just moved to west. Your analogy of green card is akin to feminists playing incel card just because a guy presented a different view point that they didn't like to hear.

Besides , you are a dirty *** brown nigger who is trying to act all WASP. You will never be like them. Yes , you may write such posts and try to look down upon " the third worlders" but the fact remains you are just like any us in the eyes of white men. Dirty shit skin niggers trying to act whiter than the real white people...

Funny this kind of a patronizing post is coming from a shit skin nigger who acts all high and mighty just because a white man gave refuge to his ugly kind and that somehow makes you better than us .... .

You also belong to the nation of cheap whores as you stated. Pretty sure switching nationalities didn't change your genetic makeup and your skin color and the fact that you will always be considered " Pakistani - America" .... Never ever an " American" in the truest sense.

In fact I would go as far as to say that your hyperbolic and incredibly insulting Post with regard to the the country called " pakistan " is a form of projection and an overcompensating defense mechanism , the likes of you have developed to make yourself feel different but we both know , you are just like "cheap whores" as you have aptly put it.

Last edited:
Considering the character he was and seeing him abusing the companions of the prophet privately while doing the opposite on TV:
His fate like all is for Allah to decide.
Definitely did expose his taqiyya a few times. His brother was a creep of the highest order, whose open worship of Ali (RA) as God even made his Iranian hosts a bit nervous and was duly kicked out. There are videos of him doing sajdas in mazars and blowing the conch like they he was a hindu devotee.

ALH was a charlatan of our times. Perhaps the best of them, with only Altaf Husein giving him any real competition.

Who can forget his naagan dance and "aam khaye ga aam" refrain...

Khas kaam jahan paak

Im sorry your green card application was denied. It’s frustrating, maybe if you tried harder.

Let me know which of your uncles we need to pay to sell out more of your country because you lot are cheap whores anyway. Took little to buy your radar operators in 2011, and less to buy our your entire state setup recently.
So, now my taxes are used more effectively I guess instead of needing to bomb Pakistan - just buy them.

As for bombing innocents - said the national of the country whose entire existence is corrupt.

Shuru karta hon corruption ke naam se, jo nehayat asaan aur jaib bharne wala hai. Jaib mein meray Fatima ka Bhai..
Yeah and while US was bombing Pakistanis, their brave military leadership was supporting the effort and claiming the massacre of madrassa children as their handiwork.

Having people closely connected to the showbiz circuit as friends and relatives I have heard otherwise on his intent but as I said - it’s no longer my concern to critique him. His matter is with Allah.
Agreed.

well despite i hate the guy, now my love or hate for the man means nothing, he reached a point and path where no one can help him except Allah's mercy, and if he has left parents , wife or kids who do sadqa on his name that can also help him as well, no matter what he used to do in public or private, Allah said if you do atom size goodness it will be recorded and presented to me, and if you do a atom size wrong it will be recorded and presented. So people who are saying hateful things about him, yes he deserve the hate but not now, see yourself in the mirror and can tell me if anyone of you on PDF can claim to be a Janati ? or as Legend said, Confirm Janati ? even Rasool Allah use to wake up in middle of night to pray for forgiveness from the Creator, have some shame and realization that none of us are in no position to point fingers at others.

rest assured, mango season will always remind us all of Aamir bhai, they guy did many controversial and stupid things in his life but on the other hand he did spread a lot of smiles and left us memories on which we will laugh for times to come. Let us all remember for his good deeds and not bad mouth him.

He likely knew some inside scoop even when he announced he will leave to overseas this promise was not seen in positive light

They figured to eliminate the person to remove any chance of discovery of "the plot"

His brother is an interesting character. Calls himself an an ayatollah after being expelled from Iran.

Topic title wrongly says "Dr"

I said this yesterday. when @RescueRanger invited mods to review this thread for trolling and insulting the dead, mod pajeetsword came and deleted it along with my other factual posts.
His brother is an interesting character. Calls himself an an ayatollah after being expelled from Iran.
is it the one according to whom mazhab is gundgi?

I said this yesterday. when @RescueRanger invited mods to review this thread for trolling and insulting the dead, mod pajeetsword came and deleted it along with my other factual posts.

is it the one according to whom mazhab is gundgi?

عَنْ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهَا قَالَتْ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لَا تَسُبُّوا الْأَمْوَاتَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ أَفْضَوْا إِلَى مَا قَدَّمُوا

في رواية أبي داود قال إِذَا مَاتَ صَاحِبُكُمْ فَدَعُوهُ لاَ تَقَعُوا فِيهِ

1329 ص​

Aisha reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached what they put forward.

In another narration, the Prophet said, “When your companion dies, leave him alone without speaking badly about him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1329

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Having people closely connected to the showbiz circuit as friends and relatives I have heard otherwise on his intent but as I said - it’s no longer my concern to critique him. His matter is with Allah.
Regretfully, teleevangalists are a curse on us as a whole. What is worse these people have a huge sway on women who just fall pray to their charms.

Man is mere mortal; we go away from this world.

This highlights a good example for all of us.... do good and learn than vices and corruption destroy the soul and fabric of a person's being. Remember death is awaiting all of us; if not this life, we have to answer for our sins and deeds upon burial.

Do not idolise anyone - they are humans and false prophets. Our religious texts are very clear; i personally believe most of these volks are satans who have ulterior motive. Power and fame.

My beloved Iqbal says it well:

Tujh Ko Parakhta Hai Ye, Mujh Ko Parakhta Hai Ye
Silsalah-E-Roz-O-Shab, Sayr Fee Kainat

Now sitting in judgement on you, Now setting a value on me.
The succession of day and night is the touchstone of the universe;

Tu Ho Agar Kam Ayaar, Main Hun Agar Kam Ayaar
Mout Hai Teri Baraat, Mout Hai Meri Baraat

But what if you are found wanting, What if I am found wanting.
Death is your ultimate destiny, Death is my ultimate destiny.

When someone has died it is general decency to not accuse and abuse them. No need to go through hadiths for something that should be common sense to every decent human being. His deeds are between him and Allah Almighty now just worry about your own ending.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom