What's new

Dr Aamir Liaquat Passed Away

No Comments

May Allah review the man's deed for he knows all , if they man did good in world hopefully his good deeds will save him from hell in afterlife

I can't comment nothing after he left PTI in disgraceful manner backstabing Imran Khan

Since he is dead (based on reports) I can't say much more

Last edited:
Neutrals !!!!! should watch his ending and learn a lesson !!!

For the Angel of Death may come at your door step tomorrow

Stand with what is right and not ruin your afterlife

Yesterday this man was a darling of TV
Yesterday this man was adorned with love and affection
He read ayat from quran
He read naat

But when he left the path of Truth , and left Imran Khan he created a mess for himself in afterlife

Truly a tragic ending

Ummm bro here in US there are much worse memes made about people. No one has died of the memes.

Agar itni hi tension hai to sab se pehle Bilawal, Nawaz family wagera martey lmao 😂

This logic doesn't make sense.

What was his contribution to Pakistan ?
High quality memes.

And perhaps polluting Ramzan by making Iftaar times a randi khana.

He has started a bidaa of Game Shows at iftaar time for every game show/randi khana at iftar times comes on. He will get the punishment for it. That's my view. At the end scholars and God knows best.

Last edited:
Innalillahi wainalahi rajioun

Sad to see him go. Read fatihah for him.

One of my favourite nasheeds he did;

All those who are mean know this that your day to meet Allah is approaching and you will want forgiveness and mercy.
We may not have like this man but we are not his judges

IMG-20220609-WA0025.jpg

Considering the character he was and seeing him abusing the companions of the prophet privately while doing the opposite on TV:
His fate like all is for Allah to decide.
that plus does no one remember the shock when he gave away an infant as a game-show prize?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom